The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I had bronchitis when I was pregnant with my first Betty, I thought I was going to cough him out :haha::haha:
Hope kix is over the worst :)
Xx

Honey the though has crossed my mind :haha:

Keep thinking poor likkle one is prob being squashed everytime I cough lo!

X x x

Samie - love your post! So funny - I was exactly the same, worrying about every possible problem! Jake's heart rate dropped really low when I had him and an emergency team rushed in, my bf said that all he could think was how much I had gone through and how much it would kill me if I didn't have my baby at the end of it - how sweet are they? My epi didn't work either - lucky Hay!! ;) haha!

Kix - sorry you are being kept waiting and having all that pain for no reward! Hopefully things get going properly soon.

Going back to the doctors today as the infant gaviscon is helping the reflux but making his trapped wind even worse I think. Hoping we can do something to help him as I can't bear to see him in pain! He is so congested too - he has been since he was born, poor baby!

xx

abbi for the congestion buy some saline drops and they will sort it :flower:i think its going to bold all my post can't seem to do that properly with my tablet :haha:

I cant believe this thread is still going strong thats so great, i remember when gemie started it! Betty CONGRATULATIONS you have waited so long for this :) hello to you ladies who dont know me, just thought i would pop in and say hello, i was a cerazette ttc'er and jackson is now 8 moths and im unexpectedly newly expecting our 3rd & final baby! Though i never went back on cerazette.

Wish you all the best ladies! Betty is.....ah dam it i cant remember her name i used to talk with her all the time, i think her avatar was lips....i will go back through the thread if i can xx

Sorry it wasnt lips it was a pink sparkly eye and its lollylou, is she stil around how is she? xx

Honey - I have the drops, they really help but only for a short while and then I have to use them again! Getting them up his nose and not in his eye isn't always the easiest though, especially in the middle of the night when I am half asleep.

Well I went to see a different doctor as the last one was pants. This one was fab and has given me an antacid prescription. Hope so much that it works!!

Hi Elmo! Don't think I know you but hello anyway! Congrats on your pregnancy!

x

Elmo!!!

Hello! Thanks, I did wait such a long time but am nearly 19 wks now and loving every second!!

Massive congrats on your third and final baby! How far along are you?

Lolly is good I'm still in touch with her but she doesn't come on anymore :cry:

X x x

Betty are you still doing the dribble bibs?? Sophia is soaking everything at the min and bibs look soooo scruffy!

X

Samie I sure am :) lemme know what sorta thing your after :)

X x x

Ok cool, I'll look through my fabric see what I have, I can email you a pic then you can choose if you like? X x

hope your feeling better betty- the cough is horrid im worried of sneezing lol!!

rang drs this morning and they had a cancellation so went in before work. not seen this dr before but she was so lovely. shes 20 wks and had her scan this afternoon. she said it was her third but lost the second quite late on so understood my worries.

she did a bit of an internal with the speculum (is that right spelling) ? she said all looks like it should do when expecting and nothing to worry about now. i made her laugh when i said its probably got cobwebs on (seriously dh still has the sex ban on following all my dramas)!

funny thing is (sorry tmi) i feel more comfortable now-maybe i was healing over and needed stretching out LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!

sammie- your post made me laugh-that actually is me! i cant imagine how scary it was she was all blue and not breathing-good job you didnt notice too much think id be hysterical if i knew!

on a brighter note-im VERY TEMPTED to order a changning bag. its a radley one (im a collector lol) and its in the 'sale' ok its still £80!!!! but thats between hubby me and bean and itd get a few yrs use out of it so really its a bargain! it is nice though as it has normal handbag handles as well as shoulder one.....hmmmm maybe just need to get over the dont buy anything phobia.

btw samie- the laser eye thing is meant to be great-lots have had it done at work-some companies offer discount if you have been referred so worth seeing if anyone you know has had it done you may get discount.

anyone seen these cool things in mamas and papas-they fasten on to your cot and they are like little nappy holder things shaped like houses or beach huts etc. i thought they were cool- hubby said- oh look- a cat bed!

Glad your mind is at rest Anna it's nice when you see a nice gp!

I'm not feeling any better, worse in fact the cough is so much worse today and my sinuses are hurtin sooooooo much :(

Anyway moan over :thumbup:

X x x

Yeah email some over. [email protected]
Rubbish about the cough Betty... Might be worth getting some antibiotics...

Glad everything looked normal anna! I also looked at the Radley changing bag ( serial collector here too lol) it was in the Radley shop in Cheshire oaks think it was quite a bit less than £80..... Maybe £45, can't quite remember because I wasn't allowed to buy one as I already had a bugaboo one =o(

Sorry your feeling so Ill Betty it's horrible when you can't take much for it either x
Just had a nice bath with Xmas stuff and the brazil nit body scrub smells sooo nice . I use the cocoa butter and it's smell yummy to x
Early night tonight. We have started watching new girl and have some more to watch. Hoping for a hypo free night tOnight as I had one last night and all I can rbereas breathing like I was in labour lol god knows what I was thinking , luckily oh was off x x

Ok samie I will send you the email tomorrow :thumbup:

If it carries on I'll see the doc to see I there is anything I can have to help!

Early night for me tonight too pink got my gtt tomorrow! Hypos are not nice, hope you feel better and don't have any tonight!

X x x

Hi everyone, havent been on for ages-I will have to go and catch up on all the recent posts-still TTC number 1-cycles are more regular Now. Last one was 28 days and I got a positive ovulation test on CD14-so I am hoping it won't e much longer now :)
Hope everyone is well!!

Fingers crossed mrshopeful!

No post for kix today....maybe the kitchen floor scrubbing worked!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->