The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Fx'ed mrsh! When do you expect af?

Samie I was just thinking the same thing :) hope all is going/has gone well!!

X x x

Fx'ed mrsh! When do you expect af?

Samie I was just thinking the same thing :) hope all is going/has gone well!!

X x x

Yep Fingers crossed for kix!

Betty I had a nightmare of a cough fOr weeks it just wouldn't budge! So annoying too, I used to nearly wet myself when I cOughed!!

X

I remember hay, you ended up with antibiotics didn't you?

I think we may hear of a new baby kix today :happydance:

X x x

Hiya sorry not posted for a while had wireless problem and 3G not good enough at home all sorted now! No news on baby boo :( been on hands and knees and leaning over ball for last few days but baby isnt shifting!

Midwife appt this afternoon for sweep so see what she says I think they will give me induction date too so at least will have that to aim towards.

Sorry your feeling ill Betty xx

Awww sorry Kix I honestly thought you must have had baby now :nope::nope:
For all our mummies and maybe bumps interested too, I had my delivery of my breastfeeding beads this morning, they are lovely and would work great for bottlefed babies too. They are pretty and the sound they make is lovely. It completely distracts them being from being fussy and to concentrate on feeding :happydance: The address is www.laitdamour.net

Aww kix :( so sorry to hear baby hasn't arrived, I really really thought your absence was baby arriving! Any more signs?

Honey they sound lovely, do you make them? How much are they?

Samie I'm sorting the material to send the pic in a bit :thumbup:

X x x

Awww kix how frustration for you!
Hope your sweep has some positive news!

Fab betty ill have a look
X

I saw that, just wasn't sure if you made them honey!

I'll go have a look at the page x x

Thanks for thinking of me ladies!

Rubbish news midwife couldn't do sweep as she couldn't reach cervix so labor is not going to be soon. Baby is not quite back to back just very low down on right side so that's good news she did suggest carrying on with a few exercises a day to make sure he / she stays where they are.

I have appt booked for Sunday at hospital to monitor baby and try sweep again if nothing happening will have induction at 12 days which will be a week today 31st Jan! Oh dear feels like forever and won't be able to have my water birth!

One thing she did say when attempting the sweep was that she could feel babies head easily - totally confused how could she feel babies head?

Xxx

Ooh thats a question for Samie, I've never gone over or had a sweep so don't know how that would be possible but guessing they try to touch the cervix to trigger something but guessing baby's head is in the way? At least with a definite date for induction so the end is near and the prize at the end will be so so worth it xx

Yeah feel a bit better honey having a date to aim towards!

Guessing she meant she could feel babies head through vaginal wall? All a bit confusing!

Hubby is off work 2moro so we're going for a little walk and pub lunch so that will be good just going to plan things for every day up to Sunday! Xxx

Good plan :flower: keep your days busy and make the most of these precious days where you are on your own as a couple and are still able to be spontaneous :winkwink::haha:
Xx

Aww kix sorry to hear that the sweep failed! But at least to have the induction to look forward to! Plan lots and hopefully you will have to cancel some plans :winkwink:

Had my GTT today, was fine, and should find out tomorrow if I have GD or not :wacko:

Samie should all my blood results forms be stuck into my notes? My mw just slotted them in wondering if I should stick em to the haematology page?

X x x

Aw kix! My cervix was really posterior but they did manage to do sweeps even though they were useless anyway! But she said she could feel babies head and that I was dilated a bit but still baby didn't want to come!

I was glad in the end to have date to look forward to and know was going to happen! And at least u know baby be here soon! I know how annoying it is though, but he / sh will be worth the wait!!

Betty yeah I had 2 lots of antibiotics but they didnt do anything as they said it was probably viral!

X

I'll add a pic Kix, might help make sense of it....just bear in mind i'm a pants drawer and i'm one handed Sophia is asleep im the other arm lol

So if it makes sense you can see the fingers can feel the head through the vagina but the cervix it too far back to reach to touch the head directly or do a sweep....

Attachments

• cervix.jpg
    cervix.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Samie that pic is actually really cool! I now understand completely!! :thumbup:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members