The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

would be good if he OPK could remain a mystery eh hee hee! i also have mine crossed for you and all our other ex-cerazetters! :dust:
i would like my BFP before xmas but i will wait patiently as i belive it will happen when it its meant to be :)

wow Jax 3 days you are sooooo lucky i am a full 7 days it sucks! always was and am again now :(

x x x

Morning!

I'm sooooo busy at work this week so excuse the lack of posts!

I'm cycle day 8 today so I'm gonna start :sex: Everyday! Should ov next Tuesday/Wednesday.

I would LOVE my BFP for Christmas but like you say Betty, I'm gonna be patient as i know it will happen when the time is right!

Hope everyone is good!

How are you doing Elmo?

Lolly x

Afternoon!

Right, I'm having a crisis!

I'm due to ov Mon/tue, Which would mean i would find out if i was pregnant or not before i go to Egypt. I'm really nervous about going to Egypt when pregnant & I'd hate to be away from my husband if anything happened, So I'm thinking about not trying this month & just trying when i get back, What do guys think, What would you do?

Lolly x

Hiya Lolly

I can see your crisis! I'm not sure what i'd do!! I'd probably give trying a miss but i'd be gutted not to try but equally worried about being away just incase!

tough one!

hey Lolly,

if it were me i would just wait till i got back, its only one cycle... go to egypt enjoy it have as much as you like to drink and whtever you want to eat without worrying, then get back on it when you are home :)

hope this helps you

x x x

Thanks Guys! :flower:

Yeah to be honest thats what i feel more comfortable doing, I just think it's for the best as you say it's only 1 cycle. I've waited so long for this break so feel i should really enjoy it!

2 weeks on Monday!

How are you both?

Lolly x

im ok thanks lolly! nothing to report this end ...:shrug:

you never know the relaxing break may be what you need and when you come back you may even get that :bfp: :)

x x x

hi guys

My cycles are officially back to normal post cerazette, so im thinking with the pma and bring on the BFP's for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls,:wave:...I have spent ages reading all your posts and am sooooooooooo glad i found this thread!!:thumbup:...i was taking cerezette for about 15 month but then got put on microner BCP.i stopped taking it last Friday(10/09/2010) and have not had my withdrawal bleed as of yet, i was starting to worry, as usually if i miss a pill or take one late i get the mother of all AF...:growlmad: but its been a week today and still nothing, a few cramps and pains but nothing else! :dohh: but now i realise it could take a while longer even if my cycle was regular b4.....i need sympathy and pma that AF will come soon and i think i have found the right place for it!!!!:happydance::happydance:
congrats to the girlys that have got their AF and to the lady going to egypt..((lucky girl:thumbup:)) hope you have a great time i always wanted to go!!!!
:hug: & :dust: to all xx

Mothercabbage Welcome to the thread!

I'm the lucky one going to Egypt!

You have come to the right place for PMA & sympathy :flower:
you just have to hang in there & everything will sort itself out. Love your profile pic, very sweet.

So I'm officially not trying this month which feels weird but I'm here for the next 2 weeks before my holiday to see what happens you guys! Hope I'm not here all by myself when i return home! You all might have your BFPS!

This has actually worked out well as it's my husbands birthday end of October so maybe I'll get my bfp after Egypt & i can surprise him on his birthday with the news! Fingers crossed!

Have a good night & catch up with everybody over the weekend :flower:

Lolly xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

morning all,:wave: the :witch: arrived today, so 14 days from now i should O....have a great time in Egypt and thanx for compliment on profile pic...:hug: and :dust: to all xx

Thats great news! You must be so happy!

Thanks I'm sure I'll have a blast!

Lolly x

welcome aboard Mothercabbage....

we are all in the same baot here and like Lolly said you are def in the right place to get some much needed PMA and sympathy or just to have a rant if ya need to!!

its great to see more ladies joining us and hoefully we can all gatecrash 1st tri together :dust:
x x x

so the :witch: is nearly 25 days late so expecting her again soon but i have had 4 BFN hpt's =[ and 1 doctors test BFN (it wasnt a blood test was just a regular urine test)

I usually get pain round about know to let me know that :witch: is on her way but nothing. Which is kind of good news because me and my OH have been TTC for around 4 months now. I have had lots of simptoms and have been feeling sick for around 2-3 weeks =[

but i cant understand how i can get 5 negatives and no period has anyone got any suggestions on what happening or what i should do if the :witch: doesnt show up next week?

so the :witch: is nearly 25 days late so expecting her again soon but i have had 4 BFN hpt's =[ and 1 doctors test BFN (it wasnt a blood test was just a regular urine test)

I usually get pain round about know to let me know that :witch: is on her way but nothing. Which is kind of good news because me and my OH have been TTC for around 4 months now. I have had lots of simptoms and have been feeling sick for around 2-3 weeks =[

but i cant understand how i can get 5 negatives and no period has anyone got any suggestions on what happening or what i should do if the :witch: doesnt show up next week?

Hi CAT, i bet your feeling a little confussed now i know i would be, did you use FRER tests or ultra sensative preg tests?? and FMU??
AND YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! BETTY!! lets (hopefully) gate crash 1st tri 2 geva...come on girls get :sex:
:hug: N :dust: to all xx

Evening ladies!

Hope you've all had lovely weekends, wonderful news mothercabbage that you got af! :)

Sorry I have no advice for you Cat as i've not got that far yet but I hope you get some answers soon, must be awful not knowing whats going on!

Not a lot new here to report! I've been taking my temps for 5 days now and they seem very steady around 36.2 and 36.3. I'm not sure how long this cycle will be so thinking i might start on the opk's later this week. When is the normal time to start them??

Hows things with you Betty? Not long before your sunshine holiday Lolly!

:dust: to all xxx

things much the same here, waiting to see what happens this cycle what day af rears her ugly face lol!hoping i will start to have some sorta normal cycle!

im sorry cat i dont have any answers for you, how long have you been off cerazette? could just be your body messing about... befor cerazette i was on the dot 28 day cycle but now :shrug: its anyones guess at the mo:wacko:

Mothercabbage its a deal we will roll up with our :bfp:'s and join the rest of our ex-cerazetters in the wonderful magical journey to motherhood hee hee!!

hope everyone else is well.... anything exciting happening??

x x x

Good morning!

2 Weeks today I'll be on my way to Egypt! Can't wait!

So I'm on cycle day 13 today, feels very strange not trying this month, especially this week as I'm sure I'm gonna ov this week, can feel the twinges already, which is good as it means i must be settling back into some sort of normal routine! Bad that I'm due af when I'm in egypt though lol! Never mind I'm sure it will all be worth it!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Lolly x

Hey ladies how are you all getting on? Just wanted to come say hello, i havent been on BNB much lately, iv been poorly with one thing or another! Had a bad urine infection that had me really poorly for over a week, then i threw my back out!

Iv started with a little nausea now but im not complaining about that!

Have we had any more bfps? xx

Hi Elmo!

Good to hear from you but sorry to hear you have not been well :flower:

No more BFP'S yet. I've decided not to try this month with going to Egypt so I'm just waiting till i come back back & hopefully still be preggers for xmas :happydance:

How are feeling now? Has it sunk in your pregnant?

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->