The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Erm....its beginning to i think. Iv been looking at names :) i know i shouldnt but its fun :)

Cant wait to find out if im having a boy or a girl, have to get to my 12 week scan 1st though never mind my 20 week!!

You'll be able to have a great holiday knowing your not pregnant and not worrying about what your eating and drinking :) and im sure you can still have your bfp in time for xmas :) Im so excited for you xxx

Aww i was the same with my little girl, i had names picked out for either sex as soon as we started TTc, so the minute we knew what sex she was, she had a name! And i'm also not a patient person so i had a private gender scan done at 16weeks, and when i was told GIRL, i was just blown away, i already have 2 boys, never thought i'd have another baby, let alone a girl!!!!!!! my boys, aged 15, and 10, love her to bits, and now TTC'ing for number 4, so my little girl has a brother or sister to grow up with. And yes, Already have names picked! had 1 set picked, then realised the girls name sounded like my DP's daughters name, and a friend of mine had a son with the boys name, so we got a new set, all ready to go, just need that BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls

just popping by
cycle 3 for me and they are all over the place 32,36 and this month 29 days - I hope they settle soon or I will never get a bfp
hope everyone is well

xxx

Hi Angie

It's annoying isn't it?! it seems as thought there getting better though :flower:

Names are very exciting, i bet it must be even more exciting when you find out the sex. Well, I've really chilled out about the whole ttc thing now, i cant be bothered with opk's i think i can kind of tell when it's happening & i felt as if sex was getting all to technical lol so we're just gonna have sex when we want & hope for the best!

Lolly x

Hi Angie

It's annoying isn't it?! it seems as thought there getting better though :flower:

Names are very exciting, i bet it must be even more exciting when you find out the sex. Well, I've really chilled out about the whole ttc thing now, i cant be bothered with opk's i think i can kind of tell when it's happening & i felt as if sex was getting all to technical lol so we're just gonna have sex when we want & hope for the best!

Lolly x

oh I hope I get like That - Rus hates all my opks etc and wants us to just to go with the flow - I think half of it is the performance issue and the pressure - maybe I will chill at some point who knows

hi girls, hows everyone, bet your getting excited for Egypt LOLLY, im currently waiting O so its a waiting game for me at the mo, we best get practicing DTD b4 O day!!!!
who's 1st in line for testing on ere then...im losing track of who's who!!:wacko:
:hug: N :dust: to all xxxxxx

Evening!

Yes i am getting VERY excited now! 1 week on Monday!

Well I'm back of the line for testing lol! It will be end of October before i pee on a stick again lol! Wonder if I'll come back to any surprises with you guys?!
Please dont all leave me though, pop back and say hi & help me through to me getting my BFP :haha:

Lolly x

Hey Ladies!

I did my first opk today, just out of curiosity! got a very faint test line which i was actually pleased about as i thought i'd get nothing at all! So i'm at cd10 and i've no idea when i might ov!

Don't worry Lolly i doubt i'll be that lucky to catch first go!

:dust: to you all xxx

Hi Ladies. I haven't been on here much but last time i was on here i'd been trying for a baby having come off cerazette which i was on for 4 years. Through lots of panic and worry, I did a pregnancy test on Friday and I'M PREGNANT, been tot he doctors and have an early pregnancy scan booked for Thursday. Early days but I thought it would be a nice success story for everyone like me on here who have been trying with no luck, it will happen eventually... I'd almost given up so this is just my way of saying thankyou for all your support and advice, you are all wonderful people and not to worry to much as I'm prove that cerazette does eventually get out of the body and stabilize :)
I'll keep you all updated... fingers crossed it'll all be well and healthy xxxx

:happydance::happydance:Luckyclover:happydance::happydance:

Thats AMAZING! You must be so happy!!!!!

How are you feeling? I bet you were not expecting that?!

Excellent news, wishing you the best of luck! :flower:

Make sure you let us know how your doing, & hopefully we'll be joining you soon!

Lolly x

Congrats CLOVER!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: keep us updated about scans/sex etc...:thumbup: and lolly lou i dont think ill catch on 1st cycle like i did with my son, but even if i do get :bfp: ill still hang around n wait for you!!!!!:flower:
:hug: N :dust: to all xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Mothercabbage!

Ooooh its all exciting now isn't it??! Quite a few BFP'S since this thread started now! Wonder who will be next!

Lolly x
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

FXd its all of us this month, so when is it you go to egypt LOLLY? and when do you get back to TTC?? xx
:hug: N :dust: to all xx

FXd its all of us this month, so when is it you go to egypt LOLLY? and when do you get back to TTC?? xx
:hug: N :dust: to all xx

Seconded! Let's keep our fx'd for a :bfp: this month :)

Congratulations Clover! What wonderful news! Keep us updated xx

CD5 is rubbish....not O, not got AF anymore... just a cold!!!! sniffle sniffle....:cry:...
:hug: N :dust:

It's 1 week on Monday :happydance::happydance:

I'll be due 3rd af from stopping Cerazette half way through the holiday :cry:
lol but i don't get really bad periods so not to worry. So I'll be back ttc straight after i come home & my husbands birthday is the 30th October so maybe just maybe I'll be lucky enough to get my BFP then! :happydance: So it's all kinda worked out, although I'm not really sure if I've ovulated yet as cant be bothered doing opks this week but i feel like i am, just wait and see when next af arrives!

I so cant wait the see the words 'PREGNANT' on the test, just fingers crossed it happens for us all soon!

Lolly x

Thankyou so much for all your well wishes, made me a bit tearful actually. I'm feeling very pregnant now, will find out tomorrow how far gone I am hopefully. Doctors say I could be about 5-6 weeks, shocking!
I had a feeling something wasn't right, just thought it was due to cerazette and the late period making everything hurt and swell lol I've got heartburn, my boobs are like rocks, quite teary, no morning sickness as of yet :thumbup:
I will let you all know tomorrow evening how it goes... fingers crossed :)

Speak to you all soon and keep at it, If I can do it you all can :) xxxxxx

congratulations clover :happydance::happydance:

its always sooo good when an ex-cerazetter gets that infamous :bfp:!!

keep us all posted on how you are doing:thumbup:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"