The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hey ladies, hope your all having lovely weekends!

Lolly! Enjoy your week in egypt! So jealous, it cold here! Have a wonderful time xxx

I think I'm either building up to ov or ov'ing now but I really have no idea! I haven't done any opk's as we are away but the one I did on Friday was negative :(

So how is everyone else??

:dust: to all xx

Hey ladies, hope your all having lovely weekends!

Lolly! Enjoy your week in egypt! So jealous, it cold here! Have a wonderful time xxx

I think I'm either building up to ov or ov'ing now but I really have no idea! I haven't done any opk's as we are away but the one I did on Friday was negative :(

So how is everyone else??

:dust: to all xx

hi :wave: im still full of cold, but trying to keep up :sex: as i think O is imminent...FXd to us all for the coming weeks :hug n :dust: to all xxxxxxx

Hi!

It's next Monday I'm away, still have another week of work to go yet!!!

just a flying visit from today! Hope everyone is good & i'll be back on properly 2mor!

Lolly x

Sorry that's me wishing the weeks away!!

Sorry to hear you still have your cold Mothercabbage! Hope it goes soon!

Sorry that's me wishing the weeks away!!

Sorry to hear you still have your cold Mothercabbage! Hope it goes soon!

morning...:wave: feel great today...:happydance::happydance: DTD last night so thats that covered..:haha: hows everyone today??
:hug: n :dust: to all xxxxxxx

woohoo glad your feeling better! :)

Sorry about the double posting, looks like something my phone must have done!

I'm really confused as my chart now shows higher temps so i'm thinking I might have missed it this month. I guess it is hard to tell when you have no previous cycle to base it on! I went with 37 as thats how many days it took me to get af after the cerazette but it looks like it might be more of a 28 to 30 this month! Do any of you ladies chart with ff?

One probably tmi question, how long after :sex: can you last before needing the loo? Maybe its just me and habit but i'm desperate to go after, i tried laying for 20mins but not sure i even made that!

xx

i usually go straight after :sex: but just lately i put a towel on bed..cross my legs n go to sleep..... bit messy the next morning but hopefully worth it!!!! xx

Morning!

This week is DRAGGING! Well not alot happening with me I'm cd 21 not that it really matters lol as I'm not trying till i get back. Have no idea if I've ovulated & no idea when af although should be next week sometime os when i get back I'll be straight into trying for next month & hopefully can give husband a nice surprise on his birthday!

How is everyone else today?

Lolly x

hey ladies,

not much to report here just thought i would pop by and say hello, and lolly i hope this week goes quickly for ya and have a fab time :)

anyone else got anything going on??

x x x x

Hey!

Not a lot happening here either! Still getting negative opk's :(

Have had a bit of cramping today, not sure what thats all about!

Nice to hear your ok lolly, fx'd when you get back you get that bfp!

Xx

well im so confused... :shrug:

was supposed to get af monday... all i have had is tiny amounts of brown spotting... not even enough to make it to a liner literally when i wipe but not everytime!

just dont know whats going on!! i will be visitng my doc if it dont resolve as this clearly isnt right when i have been having normal bleeds!!!

sorry needed to vent its just so frustrating!!

hope everyone else is ok today!!

x x xx

vent away! that sounds really frustrating - hope it sorts itself out or if not the Doc can help.

Had this cramping/dull ache pain all last night and this morning - could it be ovulation pain? i've no idea what to expect but its uncomfortable!! Did another opk yesterday and got a slightly darker negative but still negotive!! temps still low so i guess i'm still waiting...!

hope everyone else is good! Who is expecting af/testing next? Do you think it's worth testing Betty? I soooo want someone to get a BFP this month (next month for Lolly!)! fx'd for you all xxx

Afternoon!

Betty, maybe it's worth testing? :shrug: Sounds really frustrating though. Jax, could be ov pain but it's hard to say as its different for everyone, keep doing the opk's!

I know we need some positive news! Hopefully someone will get a BFP this month & hopefully me next month or at least before Christmas!

Well I'm all packed & ready to go! The next few days will drag no doubt!

Will check in before i go to catch up!

Lolly x

oh lolly not long now...take pics id love to see some! hope you have a great time
my testing is not for 2 weeks yet, well thats when AF is due so.......any one else sooner than that??
:hug: n :dust: to all xx

I ad wat i hope was in implantation bleed on sunday and bad cramps but no af. Every day since i have had dull aches but no af so im going to test this weekend and see what happens.

I hate the not knowing i ont even know what cycle day im on or anything as i ave only been off cerazette for 4 weeks and not had a period yet!!!!

I really dont tink im so lucky as to get pg first time but you never know fingers crossed aye xxxxx

thanks jax and lolly,

its soooooo annoying... i have thought about testing... but i have been tiddling all day long so didnt think it was worth wasting a test on really diluted wee which would only be :bfn: think imight in the morning just so i know for sure im out... the other reason i have put it off is that my oh didnt come home till a few days after ov would have happened, not sure its been long enough since :sex: to get a pos test yet even if i was pg..... if that made any sense.

sorry for the ramblings of a crazy lady lol!!
x x x

Omg the spelling in my last post is awful!!!! Anyway im out this month the witch got me :( not in full flow yet but its def the start :(

Heres to trying again this cycle

xxx

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind me jumping in here.
A friend of mine has come off cerazette recently and had her first AF. She's now in the month after that. She is suffering from terrible PMS most of the time and feeling very irritable, up and down. Is this normal? And is there anything any of you can suggest for her to take or do, that could help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->