The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

hey floofy...

its completely normal.... i thinknwe would all agree its nasty while its going out of your system...

as for taking things im no expert on this... i just take pregnacare conceprion and it has made me feel 100% better :thumbup:

hope your friend feels better soon

x x x

I'm taking pregnacare conception too and think that has helped level me out a little after the pill! I had yuk PMT for weeks before af finally turned up! Hope she feels brighter soon xx

Sorry to hear your out this month Jenny, PMA for next cycle!! Any news with you Betty??

Lolly, have a super holiday - looking forward to hearing from you when you get back!

Mothercabbage, I think you'll be testing before me - FF finally put cross-hairs on my temp chart so i'm hopefully 3dpo today :) yay! so I guess i'll be testing in a fortnight if :witch: doesn't show first!!

hope you've all had lovely weekends - can't believe its monday again tomorrow!

:dust: to all xxx

thats k floofy... bless her but the end goal is soooooo worth the stress :o)

jax i have/am having the weirdest af EVER!!! was a day late to start then all i got was spotting for like 4-5 days then intermittent bleeding and back to spotting then bleeding then back to spotting ..... mega back ache and cramping like nobodys business :shrug: just dont get it i have been having 'normal' af then this!!! grrrrr!

wish we could ask our bodies what the 'plan' is so we didnt have to stress!! its frustrating because now i have no idea when to take my cycle from as i havent had the correct bleeding pattern!!

hows everyone else doing??

x x x

will see what happens next month if i get the same weirdness ill be going to docs!

just got back from my 12 week scan and my dates suggest that I was back to my normal cycle length pretty quick after cerazette

stopped taking it - 6weeks before AF
first cycle = 25 days - never been that short before
second cycle got BFP and the dates suggest it was back to 30/31 days which is exactly what it was before the pill :)

I got pregnant on my third cycle since coming off cerazette. I stopped on 1st June and had my first period nearly 3 weeks later and my cycles had been regular:happydance: x

Woohoo! That's brilliant news, thanks fir sharing ladies - hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

I'm in my first 2ww, positive but not overly optimistic!! I got a rather steep dip on my chart today, not sure why :(

Anyway hope all of you are doing well xxx

hi ladies :wave:

well im 7 weeks off cerazette and no sign of af ! im feeling swollen and grumpy :dohh:

i really need af to show up soon before i turn into a mad woman lol !!

aww hey peanut... welcome to our little group...

hang in there i was just over 7 weeks so ya never know it could be any day now :)

keep us posted!!

x x x

Morning!!!!!!!!

I'm back!

holiday was AMAZING! Loved Egypt so much!

thought i was gonna be due af on holiday but it never blooming showed up which means its 5 weeks 2mor since last af :cry: not pregnant either. So wish my cycles would just settle into a regular routine! oh well, hopefully next month!

I expected to come back to loads of posts to read, but seems like you have all had a quiet week? No updates?

Lolly xx

Morning!!!!!!!!

I'm back!

holiday was AMAZING! Loved Egypt so much!

thought i was gonna be due af on holiday but it never blooming showed up which means its 5 weeks 2mor since last af :cry: not pregnant either. So wish my cycles would just settle into a regular routine! oh well, hopefully next month!

I expected to come back to loads of posts to read, but seems like you have all had a quiet week? No updates?
Lolly xx

hi lolly :happydance:glad you had a great time:happydance:, i like to talk alot so im a regular over on 19th october testers thread now:blush:, thought id check in here though to see how egypt was, i tested yesterday bfn:dohh:,too early i was hoping but last night started with af symptoms and they're worse today so i think im out this cycle :growlmad: xx

hey lolly, sooo glad you had a good holiday!!

not much been going on in here really :shrug: my last update was about my weird af... because of that i am totally lost as to where i am so just gonna see how this month goes!!

hope everyone else is good :)

x x x

Hey lolly!! Glad you had a fab holiday, bet it was beautiful and lovely and warm :)
Sorry to hear your af is messing you about, has the witch got you now? Think she will have me by the morning, I've starting spotting tonight.

Yeah it's been quiet, I've been in my first 2ww which has driven me nuts!!

Is it still all happening in the 19th test thread mothercabbage?! I can't keep up! How many dpo are you, still got my fingers crossed for you!

Betty, what's your plans this month then? Are you giving the opk's another chance? I never got a real positive, one nearly got as dark as the control line and then from then on they were all blank!

Best get some sleep, on a training course this week!

:dust: to you all! Xx

Yeah it was lovely & warm all week!

Its cycle day 36 today! Nightmare I'm actually so over it now. Its never going to happen. Been off Cerazette since June and just cant get back into normal cycles. What makes it worse is one of my best friends just told me shes 12 weeks pregnant. Im just giving up theres no point at all and its just getting me down now x

Oh lolly :hugs: that sucks! I have a friend who got pregnant by accident recently, how fair is that!! We will get our BFP's, don't give up hope! That pill truely is evil xx

I was 36 days last month I think, 31 this but it looks like it really does mess with your system.

Xx

awww lolly, dont lose hope... i know how you are feeling i have two really close friends pregnant one is 10 weeks the other is 18 weeks its so hard as neither of them have had trouble just decided and whoop there it is :(

i have been off 5 mths now and dont seem to be settling :( sucks eh!! im sure it will happen for us all we jaut need to hang in there!!

Jax i never got a pos either!! and with the last extremely odd af i have even less idea where i am so i would have to opk 2 times every day to catch the pos lol... i dont think ill be spending that money lol... just gonna wait and seee..... if it was af just weird ill be due around 1st nov so we will see huh!!!

vent away ladies its good we have one another to tell the things our men just dont get!!!!

x x x x

I know I'm just being stupid but what the hell is going on! Last time i stopped cerazette everything returned really quickly & i suppose i just thought it would this time too.

I'm just gonna stop all this ovulation sticks & stuff its just messing with my head so much!

Sorry for moaning, I'll be in a better mood 2mor i promise!

Lolly x:dust:

seriously lolly its cool... you moan away, we all need to sometimes...

i think ttc is harder emotionally on us as we are the ones 'going through' it all with hormones, symptom spotting, feeling crappy etc etc!!

but just think the end result is a truly magical thing :)

chin up :hugs:
x x x x

Hiya,

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place, apologies if not..

I'm 25 and came off of Cerazette about 1 month ago. I was taking it for about 15 months, right before being prescribed Cerazette I had two shots of Depo Provera. Ever since the first shot of Depo right up until yesterday I'd not had a single bleed at all. The doctor assured me this was fine (!).

Anyway I am just wondering if anyone else has had similar side effects. I've had the phantom preg symptoms and stuff plus bloating. But the weird one to me is soft gums. My gums are super soft since stopping the pill, if I eat anything 'sharp' it cuts my mouth, then within 24 hours the cut is a big ulcer that really hurts. I currently have one caused by a crouton LOL..

Has anyone else had this? It's really starting to bug me as I'm always sore from the ulcers. We're currently in Eastern Europe where they don't seem to sell anything like bonjela at all so it's not fun.

Sorry to make my first post such a big one, asking for info too hehe cheeky of me I know :winkwink:

Thanks guys heheh
Sarah xx

hello sarah and welcome...

im sorry i havent personally been affected by the soft gums... i would say when you get home to visit your dentist as that cant be fun!!

sorry to not be much help!! just wanted to give you a welocme :)

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->