The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Morning!

Cycle day 38 & still nothing. Feel terrible! Shattered, boobs hurting like mad & stomach cramps so fingers crossed something will happen soon. i know it's pointless as we've only been trying since June but i think I'm going to go to doctors next week for a chat.

Hows everyone else?

Lolly x
:dust:

Hiya Betty, thanks for the welcome.

We're actually living over here LOL. OH found something in the chemist today that looks and feels like bonjela so here's hoping :thumbup:

Sarah x

Morning!

Finally, 41 days & I'm happy to say the :witch: has arrived!!!!!!!

So cd 1 for me :happydance:

Bit of a nightmare that its took this long but at least she's here!

7 weeks for first af, 5 for next & nearly 6 for this one. Hopefully settle down soon, don't think it's looking good for my Christmas BFP but nevermind.

Any updates??

Lolly x

Morning Lolly, glad the :witch: came and your back on cd1! Fingers crossed you'll have a better cycle this month and find that BFP at the end!!

I'm on cd6 today and am just getting over a really nasty cold - it has completely messed my temps up!! It has made me wonder if colds/flu can effect ttc? I'm guessing i'm just not healthy enough and am now trying to eat more greens :) Also a bit torn this month between trying or leaving it as we go on holiday in two weeks and i'd like to have the odd glass of wine with my meals.

Hope everyone else is well xxx

and hello to Sarah, hope your gums are getting better - have to say its not something i experienced but i wouldn't put it past that pill! good luck xx

hey ,lolly thats great news that the :witch: arrived....

my cycles are still not right... cant belive how quick times goes i have been off 6 months now!!

aww sarah... i suffer so bad with ulcers, have been checked out by a consulatnt they are so bad and it turns out its hormanal... the best thing i have found as a topical aid is ANBESOL it comes as liquid or gel... the liquid is best... it has lidocane in it so completely numbs the whole area! its fab .... see if you can get that where you are :)

also whn i was completely at the end of my tether with a particularly bad batch on my toungue i went to holland and barrett they reccommended manuka honey as its used to treat all sorts inc ulcers on the skin and stomach ulcers so i though it would be worth a try... you just need a teaspoon a day and so far touching wood it HAS WORKED!!! havent had one for 2 months now:happydance::happydance:

maybe you could get some over there??? or order online perhaps??

sorry for the essay girls

hope everyone is well

x x x

Hi all!

Cd 4 & apart from horrendous cramps on Monday it's actually been ok! Can't wait to just get started again this month, hopefully no af at the end of it or at least back into a shorter cycle lol!

So, i wasn't going to use opks but I've caved and bought some, i just need to know if everything is working! I'm also going to start drinking fresh grapefruit juice and :sex: every second day! So, we'll see what happens in about 5 weeks!

Hows everyone else?

Lolly

:dust:

hey lolly,

im rubbish feel so bad... i have a stinking cold and feeling sick all the time!! i have no idea if i have ov or not... so grrr really from me lol!!

without spending a fortune so i can opk every day im not sure how ill know if i am ov or not...

sorry to be blue just not feeling myself at all :(

hope everyone else is well!

anyone testing soon??

x x x x

Betty,

Yesterday i ordered 25 opk's from amazon & it was only like 5 pound! I also got loads of pregnancy tests & pre-seed just for the hell of it lol!

Bummer, so you dunno if you've ov'd this month? What CD are you?

Lolly x

Hey ladies!

so glad you've got your PMA back Lolly! I'm trying the grapefruit too, not noticed any difference yet but only been 3 days :) let us know how you get on with the pre-seed too, heard good things about that!

Betty, i'm just out the otherside of a stinking cold - it was horrible, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I'm cd10 today and seeing as i still have loads of internet opk's i might make a start today! my temps are getting lower (think cold screwed with them early on) so hopefully i'll ov in the next 10 days, even better if its when we're on holiday - can :sex: whenever then!!

:dust: to you all xxx

I've been off Cerazette Since about 3rd September, although had missed loads up until that point. Never had a withdrawal bleed, have skipped my Sept and Oct AF, got slight spotting on 8th Oct and brown discharge on 9th. Got loads of pregnancy symptoms and this past week have had two odd tests. I give up.

hey lolly, im CD 25... of a 32-34 day cycle.... had no outward signs that i have ov....i should have done about 5 days ago if i was going to :shrug: well will just wait and see what happens... see if i get af or not!

jax, colds suck eh! but hopefully this will be winter cold and ill be ok for the rest lol!!

welcome mummy07... experiencing pg symptoms is soooo normal while coming off cerazette.. i think we all have had that...

what do you mean by odd tests?

its perfectly normal for it to take a long time to get af back too... we have all been around the 7-8 weeks mark so hang in there :)

x x x

Good Morning!

How is everyone?

Colds all cleared up?

CD 8 for me, Please make this be my month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly xx

morning every1 its been a long time since i was on this thread but i thought i'd call in and let you kno i got my :bfp: this morning dont loose hope girls i was about to give up,i came off cerazette back in april!

mamadonna!

Congratulations!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats great news, you must be so happy!!!!! Best of luck to you!

Lolly xxxx

Mamadonna!!! I just happened to come on here to check in on lolly and saw this!! Huge huge congratulations hun im so pleased for you xxx

Hi girls

Long time
How is everyone - i'm now on cd9 of cycle 3 - af still not settled really yet and i'm depending on opks every cycle - although i'm very possitive this cycle
glad to see some bfps - congrats :happydance: - still hope for us

xxx

all good here.. cold almost gone now :dance:

im CD 29 of what seems to be the longest cycle ever hee hee! just waiting to see what happens due af around 1st nov...we will see eh!!

how is everyone else doing??

mamma Congrats on your :bfp: hopefully we will all be joining you in first tri soon :thumbup:

angie are you getting pos opk's? hope this is your month!!

x x x x

Yep been getting poss opks the last 3 cycles - it's just getting the oh at the right moment - he seems at his best this cycle so maybe this month - opks are a blessing with my cycles not being settled yet

xxx

Morning!

Angie,I'm cd 9 of cycle 4 & feeling quite positive too! I actually really didn't think it would take this long, if i'm not pregnant by January I'll take a wee trip to the doctors i think.

Anyway, I'm gonna try & not try and not stress to much this month :haha:

glad your cold is nearly away Betty!

Good theres another BFP in here too!

Lolly xx

Morning!

Angie,I'm cd 9 of cycle 4 & feeling quite positive too! I actually really didn't think it would take this long, if i'm not pregnant by January I'll take a wee trip to the doctors i think.

Anyway, I'm gonna try & not try and not stress to much this month :haha:

glad your cold is nearly away Betty!

Good theres another BFP in here too!

Lolly xx

hi Hun

close in cycle I see - when you expecting to o
I said come the new year I would go to the doctors but I'm trying to be a bit calmer this and trying some b vitamins to lengthen my lp

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->