The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Angie

That is a very good question lol!

Sometimes cd14, sometimes cd 22 and last month i think cd 26! I'm all over the place lol.

Started opks todays, & obviously theres nothing there at all but I'm just gonna keep going, got loads of tests of amazon so i def dont want to miss it this month!

Lolly x

Angie

That is a very good question lol!

Sometimes cd14, sometimes cd 22 and last month i think cd 26! I'm all over the place lol.

Started opks todays, & obviously theres nothing there at all but I'm just gonna keep going, got loads of tests of amazon so i def dont want to miss it this month!

Lolly x

yep sounds like me cd15, cd19 and now who knows :haha:
i started mine on cd9 - dont want to miss it plus i have been on vit b complex this month so i'm hoping/expecting o to be slightly earlier

xxx

Morning!

It's so quiet in here now!

How is everyone??

Lolly xx

hey lolly...

i know i keep lookinh and there is never any posts...

im waiting fr af to arrive tomorrow... thats about all thats going on my end lol!!

how about you?
x x x

Oooh betty you might not get it?

I'm all good, CD14 but god knows how long this cycle will be :wacko: just :sex: every other day to see what happens!

Its not the same now that everyone is away!

Lolly xx

Hey ladies!

I'm sat on the balcony of our holiday let in Cornwall! It's so beautiful!

I'm counting on you ladies for the BFP's this month, I've been really sick with a virus and missed ov all together! I'm now 4dpo according to my temps and ff but the :sex: is way out either side! Nevermind, my body isn't exactly at it's best this month so maybe it's a good thing. Didn't get a positive opk either...!

Good luck Betty, hope the :witch: doesn't get you!
Sounds like you have a plan Lolly, fx'd this is your month!

Xx

well lolly...

i have had soooo many symptoms and may even have had an IB... but i was silly and tested yest which was BFN so now thinking im out :cry:

not sure... guess ill just hang in and see what happens eh!

sounds like you have a good plan there lolly... keep us posted :)

aww jax that sounds lush!! hope you feel better soon and next month you can get cracking eh :)

x x x

Afternoon!

Jax, that sounds amazing! Have fun! Hope your feeling better!

Betty, sorry, what is IB? sorry if I'm being stupid! You never know though, do you know for def when you Ov'D?

Lolly x

IB= implantation bleed... your not stupid i am just lazy so abreviate lol

well i was supposed to around CD18 but dont know for sure if i did... i haven been doing anything other than bd... trying to stay relaxed about it... but i have just felt so many symptoms that i allowed myself that little bit of excitement... wish i hadnt now :(

x x x

Oh i AM being stupid i do know what that means lol :dohh:

So you had IB then? If your not sure when you ovulated you might have caught!
Just keep testing every couple of days?

Are you feeling any different symptoms?

Lolly xx

well the IB was bang on the right time... over the sat and sun i had some brown spotting... like the tiniest amount and only like once each day.... so that swhy i thought....

i have been feeling seriously queasey for well over a week.... headaches, af type cramps, not wanting food... weird bruised feeling in boob, lots of cm, trouble sleeping but really tired.....

but a bfn test :cry:.... either i tested to early or my body is playing tricks on me :cry:

only time will tell i guess....

x x x

Its sounding so good though betty!

It will prob just be too early!

You seem to have all the symptoms.

Keep testing, & i'll be waiting regardless!!

Lolly xxxx

Hi everyone
Here's my story so far-
Well I'm 26 years old and if I'm being totally honest I've never felt like I wanted children and never liked them, until recently that is, must be my body clock as I've got all broody and I feel totally ready to start a family! So I was on mycrogynon for about 4 years, then I was put on cerazette as my blood pressure went high, which I've been on for about 4 years. Cerazette has really suited me, I've been absolutely fine on it and haven't had a single period on it, just odd spotting once in a while. As myself and my husband have decided we are ready to start a family I stopped taking the pill last Thursday (part way through the pack, I don't know if I've done wrong by doing that?) and as of yet absolutely nothing has occurred! I've made the big mistake of researching cerazette on the internet and of course I'v read the many horror stories, but I'm going to remain positive and see how I go on, after all everyone is different!
We aren't going to TTC right away, I want my body to return to some normality first I think. I would love to be pregnant by March next year, but like I say I'm going to try not to stress myself out however long it takes, I want this journey to be an enjoyable experience!

Heather xx

hey lolly...

still no af.... gonna give her till the weekend (if i can wait that long lol) and if she is still AWOL then ill test again...

if im not pg then my body is being soooooo cruel!! i will update you as and when i have any news.... i reallllllly hope its good news too !!

x x x

Hello Heather,

welcome to the thread...

it has taken most of us around 7 weeks to get first af so dont worry its early days for you... i stopped part way through a pack too so i wouldnt worry, i think because they are pops its ok as you dont ever have a break so essentially no matter when you stop its part way through if that makes sense.....

good luck in your ttc journey feel free to fire any questions you might have :)

x x x

hi everyone,

Im new here and i dont even know how to do my profile picture!! how sad!:(
I came off cerazette about 6 weeks ago and no AF. I did have a tiny bleedind 3 weeks ago which lasted a day and then a small brown spotting. Obviously no positive tests. I can see many of you been going through the same so I feel a lot calmer now. But yeah at the same time I have been very very tired and moody. Just want to feel normal again. The bloatedness is just not going away and terrible sleep n nightmares :( booooooo

nice meeting you all though :)

Hi,

Welcome to kittykat & Heather!

It's really hard when you first come off it but as you can see some of us fell pregnant quickly & some are still trying to get there so you never know how long it will take, everyone is different! :flower:

Just try & take it each day at a time, God i should take my own advice lol!

Betty, still looking good, I'm praying that evil witch stays away for you!!!!!!!!

I'm cycle day 16, feel like i'm ovulating but opk's are negative!

Here's hoping i get a positive in the next week!

Anyway, night everyone, update 2mor!

Lolly x
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

thank you lolly,

Im afraid Im also part of the impatient team!! hehe But I will be ok. Not worrying too much at the moment.:)

x

hey kitty, welcome aboard!

i am trying soooo hard not to be inpatient but i fear im failing lol....

Lolly,
i know its looking good atm but we will see eh... still trying not to get my hopes up as i dont wanna be to upset if im not also dont wanna give myself psychosymatic symptoms hee hee!!

ooh hopefully you will ov soon then maybe tomorrow?! keep us posted :)

whick opk are you using?

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"