The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Morning!

I'm just using internet ones, got 50 for a fiver! lol. I'm using 2 a day so it works out better! Last month i think i ovulated on day 27!

My husband is really not well so we cant :sex: he has a really bad bug :sick:so hopefully i don't ovulate this week or i will go mental! He's away for a week next month too with work, i cant bare the thought of having to wait till Jan :cry: why wont ANYTHING go right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morning all,

I am super tired today. Cant seem to have a goodnight sleep these days :wacko: However early hours in the morning I had quite a bit of cramping which actually woke me up. I do hope its a sign af is coming soooooooon!! Temperature is all over the place which is making me feel quite unwell too :cry:

Well its been 44days with no period. I think I will put down on my xmas wish list just in case it doesnt happen soon!!! in the meantime i will put the kettle on :coffee:

xxx

wow lolly 50 for a fiver... where from?

if i dont get a :bfp: ill be doing the same to pinpoint ov! i went to sleep feeling super queasey and woke up the same:sick: still no sign of :af: yet either so fx'ed she dont show!!

thats rubbish your hubby is poorly lolly... ill keep everything crossed that he gets better so you can catch the eggy :) hang in there im sure you will be ok and will have your :bfp: in time for xmas!!

kittykat looking good for :af: to be on her way to you... most of us had bad cramps for the first one after coming off :wacko: keep us posted :flower:

x x x

Betty I feel terrible today :cry: and on top of everything got a few spots and had my first cry today not long ago for absolutely no reason!!:(
Tried to do the ironing and my back is killing me now. If I didnt have any kids I would just gone straight to bed for the day but I cant!! If this is not the AF coming I must be getting ill or something. Wont do any tests till I am 8 weeks late. I wish I could hybernate for a week!!:sleep:

xxx

It was off amazon! I got loads of pregnancy tests too! So i can test away quite happy! How late are you again Betty? I keep forgetting :haha:

KittyKat, 44 days, I'm sure it wont be long now :flower: hope you feel better soon!

my husband text me to say he feels much better so its back to :sex: tonight!

Still negative opk though :growlmad:

Lolly x

hey lolly,

Yes i think (hope) AF is about to say hello. Keep going toilet all the time which i hate but there must be some pressure going on down there.

I have to say though reading all the post and threads on here and other forums it does makes me feel rather confused sometimes. Like everyone has a different story. Some says it can take up to 6 months for af to come, some say they got pregnant before the af arrived, some say they got pregnant whilst on cerazette and the worst ones are when they have no AF after cerazette, no hpt positive and end up finding out they've been pregnant for 5 months but because of the pill couldnt get a positive result!! Now that would be scary. I dont want that to happen to me :nope:

Great Now i change from calm to panic again ](*,)

xxx

aww kitty dont panic its all ok.... ALL of us in here have had af return so dont worry... from everthing you have said i bet she will be here in the next few days!!

lolly i am 2 days late and CD 38!! keep thinking she is here but nothing... not sure if i am more optimistoc of just terrified :haha:

ooh so glad your hubby is well again... good luck with the :sex: hope you catch the eggy... what CD are you? ov cant be far away??

x x x

is it quite normal to feel dizzy and light headed too before the main af?? its one of the things ive been bothered about the past 2 weeks. :wacko:

xxx

Evening!

I'm in the spare room, hubby is in our room throwing up & feeling terrible, poor thing, I dont feel too good either lol! What a pair we are! So no baby making tonight!

Betty, I'm CD 17 still quite early for me!

Kittykat, totally, i felt so dizzy before first af and had really REALLY bad pains in my hips! I still get really dizzy before af and actually passed out before my 2nd af! I've only had 3 since stopping in june.

fingers crossed i dont get this bug, the only throwing up i want is morning sickness!

Lolly xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

aww bless him lolly, hope he is on the mend soon hopefully before ov time :) and i hope you dont get it...

i have a phobia of being sick i have panic attacks etc so even the thought of a stomach bug makes the feelings rise lol......

kitty i too felt dizzy before first af... its awful but i felt soooooo much better after the first one had passed :)

x x x

HI!

Hubby is slowly getting better! :thumbup:

I don't feel too bad either so it's all good!

Still negative opks not even a hint of getting any darker so god knows whats up!

Hows everyone else?

Lolly x

aww lolly thats brill to hear!! what day are you expecting ov roughly??

i have not stopped tiddling today! 3 days late now too... im scared to test lol... think ill wait till af a week late then test... wha'dya think??

x x x

Betty i have no idea! I just don't think i am ovulating! I'm not sure i ever have done since i stopped cerazette!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!! TESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Lolly xx

im sooooo tempted to but im scared to get :bfn: :shrug:

is this the first time you have used opk? i tried over my supposed 'fertile' window but never got a pos... but i think i would have if i had tested over a longer period of time!!

x x x x

Hey ladies!

I've not had what the packet calls a positive opk either, it does make you wonder if you ov or not which is frustrating! Ff changed it's mind about my chart, so who knows!! I can't sleep, I'm tearful - I'm still convinced that damn cerazette is playing me up!!

Glad to hear hubby is getting better Lolly xx

Oooo excited for you Betty! I'd leave it as long as you can before testing but I know I'd be very tempted to poas!!

X x

Morning!

Betty i have spent o FORTUNE on opk's! :haha: I was using Clear Blue digital every day at one point! Its like 23 pound for 7 :dohh:

I might just go to the doctor next week it has been 5 months now & nothing seems to be working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw Jax try not to get too down, it is so annoying, i was looking through this thread last night & loads of people"s status in 'PREGNANT" Its just bloody typical that I'd be here till the bitter end lol. Nothing & i mean NOTHING goes according to plan for me :haha:

Whats everyones plans for the weekend? Bonfire parties?

Betty, If you give in let me know what the outcome is :flower:

Lolly xx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

im sooooo tempted to but im scared to get :bfn: :shrug:

is this the first time you have used opk? i tried over my supposed 'fertile' window but never got a pos... but i think i would have if i had tested over a longer period of time!!

x x x x

Can i just jump in and be so rude as to interrupt?

I would think if you tested now with an FRER you will get a definate result. As you are now 4 days late, it would definately show up on the test.
I did mine a couple of days before af due and it showed, and with my daughter it was 3 days before af, and it showed. I dont trust internet cheapies though as i had a load of them and have used them daily and can still barely see a line unless really looking.
However i have done 7 FRER and 1 CB Digital (as seen in pic) and all are positive, so you have nothing to lose now with an FRER.

Sorry i just had to jump in, waiting is terrible, not knowing is a nightmare, but once you missed af a test is the best answer.

aww jax thats not good sorry to hear you are suffering... how long ahve you been off now??? and where abouts in you r cycle are you?

Lolly we have been off the same amount of time... if i dont get a pos ill be going to the docs too because ill wanna know if im ov too!! woah i bet you have spent a small fortune... thats why i have been refraining from the opk lol!!

Cajadaem, thanks for jumping in.... i took a test the day before af and was :bfn: so im doing my best to wait till af is a week late.... but the longer i wait the more scared i am of the :bfn: again :shrug: ooohhh i dunno lol!!! the crazy thing is i do feel pg... or what i think is anyway as i have never been pg so have nothing to compare to!!

i will of course be keeping you lovely ladies posted on results... i have 2 frer and 2 cb digi waiting now lol!! i sooooo hope its pos :-k

x x x

The suspense!! Betty, I'm wishing time to pass faster! I have everything crossed for you :dust:

I'm 8dpo today according to ff, af due next week so I'm just wishing it to hurry up! I've been off the pill since august, I know it's not long but I had hoped I might feel a bit more normal! Well back to work tomorrow, how much more normal can you get!

How are you Lolly? Any more luck with the opk's?

Xxx

Hi everyone,
I'm new here. Ttc after about 18months on cerazette. Stopped taking it 4th October had a bleed for 2 days (6th n 7th October). Nothing since, have done 3 test, one early one and the latest a digital but all BFN, having read this thread guess I was being too hopeful that it would have happened that quickly. Suppose I will keep waiting for AF to arrive. Glad I'm not alone.

Good luck to everyone else ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"