The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi Honeybear :hi:

Don't worry to much, some people have no problem at all after Cerazette!

Jax, no luck yet lol! Cycle day 21 today & not a positive all month, oh well, It's still early days for me as my cycles are about 600000000 days :haha:

Betty..................................... How are things?

I'm so tired, went out last night, had a really good drink to forget about all this baby stuff it was just what i needed!

Lolly x

Hi Lolly,
I'm not as worried as I was before reading this thread thanks. We've always said if it happens it does, if not then we're extremely blessed with the children we already have. Still would love to be pregnant asap though lol. I used to be able to set the clock by my 28 day cycle so hoping it will still be like that, make things easier to guess right time lol:haha:

Hi everyone

cd22 for me - no poss opk and my temps are just being stupid this month - I haven't used any opks since Thursday - i keep thinking I'm not going to ov this month so just going with the flow now

hope everyone is well

xxx

Hi Honeybear, welcome!

It's horrible waiting, we can all sympathise with that! It took just over 5 weeks for my first af, I've only had two in total so far but I can feel the :witch: flying in now - so suspect it won't be long for me! Think most people on this thread have averaged about 7 weeks so hang on in there!

Nothing worse than a bfp, but at least you know where you stand!

Good luck :) xx

Lolly, do you temp? My opk's are all negative but my temps make out I ov'd cd19. I'm never sure what to believe!! That drink sounds ideal :) xx

Jax

No i don't take temps, I'm pretty sure last month i ovulated on cd 27 which was when i was in Egypt lol so I'm certain its going to happen this week, fingers crossed!

I'll :sex: as much as poss this week too then if :witch: comes in 2 weeks time well so be it, on to next month, there's still a wee bit hope I'll get my :bfp: for Christmas!

I'm a day behind you angie, i dunno if I'll bother with opk's next month, its pissing me off to much get negatives & thats before the 2ww :haha:

Lolly x
:dust:

Hi there all, I came off cerazette 9th sept and had a withdrawal bleed 1st Oct for 2 days and then nothing until 4th November so 8 weeks later I've finally had a period, do you think I will be back to normal now and should be ovulating? I am so desperate to get my BFP just hopin for the best should be ovulating around 20th of this month. So gonna go from there. Fingers crossed.

Good luck Hay!

I think I'm giving up on opk's too, they've not helped at all! Good luck with catching that ov this week lolly! :) xx

Morning!

Feeling much more positive this week! This is my last chance before Christmas to get my BFP, as my cycles are longer my next fertile time will be Christmas week! So if I don't manage at least i can party through Christmas & New Year, well kind of as I'll be in the 2ww over then lol.

Hows everyones else?

Betty, How you doing?

Lolly xx

Morning!

Feeling much more positive this week! This is my last chance before Christmas to get my BFP, as my cycles are longer my next fertile time will be Christmas week! So if I don't manage at least i can party through Christmas & New Year, well kind of as I'll be in the 2ww over then lol.

Hows everyones else?

Betty, How you doing?

Lolly xx

hi hun

Glad your more positive
I started getting cramps last night and i decided to do a opk this morning and its almost the same shade as the control line so looks like my body is trying to ov then fx'ed

xxx

angie thats great news! OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh you could have a wee surprise for Christmas :flower: fingers crossed!

Lolly x

angie thats great news! OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh you could have a wee surprise for Christmas :flower: fingers crossed!

Lolly x

ohhh i hope so - not going to get my hopes up just yet
what about you - poss opk yet?

xxx

No positive yet! Lol! Im quite late ovulating, should be by the end of week!

Lolly x

Hope you do get it soon
I'm praying for a big temp rise or massive dip tommorow either way it might mean ov
as the months have gone on I seem to be oving later and later

xxx

hey everyone,

Havent posted in a few days due to illness. Got really bad throat infection so been quite poorly :( Its been 7 weeks today with no period still and I feel terrible. Should I wait another couple of weeks before I see the doctor?

xxx

hey everyone,

Havent posted in a few days due to illness. Got really bad throat infection so been quite poorly :( Its been 7 weeks today with no period still and I feel terrible. Should I wait another couple of weeks before I see the doctor?

xxx

Hi KittyKat :flower:

I know exactly how your feeling, it's a terrible time when you first stop it, maybe give it another week or so & then go to doctors. Just remember everyone is different, most of us got first af around 7 weeks so theres still time for you yet. Try not to worry.

I've still not ovulated yet but i think its getting closer! :happydance:
should be due af in around 2 weeks as my cycles are around 40 days, Last shot for a BFP for xmas!

Betty.........how are you?

Any other updates from anyone?

Lolly xx :dust::dust:

Well AF finally reared her ugly head last night at 8 weeks after stopping cerazette, and my god is it making up for the 2 missed months of not having one!! x

hey 05mummy07, you lucky girl!!!!! hehe

Hopefully I will be saying the same thing soon!!!:p

xxx

Kind of bummed, as I was OVing without AF and was in my tww :( but oh well on to the next cycle!!! xx

Hi Girls,
Well 5 weeks and 2 days since stopping cerazette and not a sign if AF, have been feeling nauseous but other than that nothing. Did do a few pregnancy tests a while back just to be sure but all BFN so guess the waiting game continues! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->