The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Mummy07 woohoo!

It is a NIGHTMARE when you get your first one!

Cycle day 24 for me & still no positive opk FFS!!!!!!!!!

Ive :sex: every night since Sat & im gonna keep doing it till i get a positive ovulation test or af turns up! Soooooooooooo annoying!

I feel like I've been a member on here FOREVER & nothing is happening!

Lolly x

hey just an update.... im 9 days late and :bfn:'s im totally gutted as this def means im broken.... so im off to the docs next week to see what she can do..... lolly i def think i will be the last one standing so i wouldnt worry!!!

x xx

Betty :hugs:

Is there any chance you ovulated later than you think?

I think I'm gonna go to docs too, I'm so pissed off with this now, still not had a positive opk and I'm day 25 2mor! I'm kinda just thinking of leaving it now till Jan so i can go & party at Christmas & New Year, I cant handle another month peeing on sticks & waiting for things to happen.

Never in a million years did i think it would take this long or be so much hassle

Lolly x

Lolly and betty :hugs: xx you both sound down, hope things cheer up soon!

I'm waiting for af again....! Had my temp dip so guess it's any day now...

Xxx

Yeah, the last two months missing AF seem to be all wrapped into this one... the cramping is unbearable :cry:

Morning!

Well i got my smiley face this morning! :happydance: I've noticed a bit of a pattern, the before i get my smiley face i have a really sore head. So I'm feeling a bit better wit everything today, we never :sex: last night as i felt so bad so i dunno if we've missed it or if we're ok to :sex: tonight?! From what i understand after the smiley face its 12-36 hours after you ovulate?

We had sex Sunday, Monday & tuesday missed last night & we will have sex again tonight & 2mor.

So i should get my period in 2 weeks time= GREAT :cry: Lol.

Even if i dont get my BFP i am getting into some sort of routine, ovulated August CD 24, October CD 27 & November CD 25 with cycles between 37 and 40 days!

Wow that was a big update from me!

Hope everyone else is good, miserable weather here!

Lolly xx

i came off this pill 8 week ago i had regular periods before being on it and never had a period while i was on it. I had a heavy bleed exactly like my periods used to be 4 days before my last pill which i thought was strange and then 23 days later had very light pink blood turning brown lasted 4 days. Not sure if this is classed as AF? I now have had nothing since i have done pregnancy tests and they are all negative but today have woken to sharp stabbing pains in my right hand side not sure what they are. I have also been getting alot of cm. I dont have a clue wots going on?:growlmad:I want to start using ovulation strips but not even sure when to start using them as i havent AF for 37 days. can you ovulate without having AF?

Thanks if you can help me :thumbup:

Apparently you can Rachael. I have heard ppl saying they fell pregnant after coming off cerazette and before first AF so it is possible. Not everyone is the same though!:shrug:

xxx

Well i got my smiley face this morning! :happydance:

Yippee! congrats! :flower:
I suspect you've already done plenty of :sex: but again later would probably be good too! so so hope its your month, if not like you i think i'll give it a rest over xmas and new year.

I'm confused as this morning my temp went back up, not very high but I was expecting it to go much lower ready for the :witch: - maybe she's stuck in traffic somewhere as I doubt it can be much else causing her delay!!

xx

Morning!

Well i got my smiley face this morning! :happydance: I've noticed a bit of a pattern, the before i get my smiley face i have a really sore head. So I'm feeling a bit better wit everything today, we never :sex: last night as i felt so bad so i dunno if we've missed it or if we're ok to :sex: tonight?! From what i understand after the smiley face its 12-36 hours after you ovulate?

We had sex Sunday, Monday & tuesday missed last night & we will have sex again tonight & 2mor.

So i should get my period in 2 weeks time= GREAT :cry: Lol.

Even if i dont get my BFP i am getting into some sort of routine, ovulated August CD 24, October CD 27 & November CD 25 with cycles between 37 and 40 days!

Wow that was a big update from me!

Hope everyone else is good, miserable weather here!

Lolly xx

whoop i'm oving today - 2ww at the same time :happydance:

xxx

Morning!

Angie, how exciting! 2ww together :happydance:

If i get af in 2 weeks I'm defo just going to stop over Christmas, have a good drink & start again in Jan :haha:

Jax, has the :witch: flew in yet,How you doing?

Betty, How are you?

Angie, have you done loads of :sex: this week, I've done every night apart from Wed, should i do it tonight too do you think?

Lolly xx:dust::dust::dust:

Morning!

Angie, how exciting! 2ww together :happydance:

If i get af in 2 weeks I'm defo just going to stop over Christmas, have a good drink & start again in Jan :haha:

Jax, has the :witch: flew in yet,How you doing?

Betty, How are you?

Angie, have you done loads of :sex: this week, I've done every night apart from Wed, should i do it tonight too do you think

Lolly xx:dust::dust::dust:

Hi hun

How exciting :happydance:

I havent done a whole load of :sex: as i ov'd so late and i was expecting not to at all - but we managed to 4 days before ov and 1 day before ov which is ok i hope

i think you should tonight as i had 3 days of poss opks and i ov'd on the 3rd day - i'm glad we decided to bd on the 2nd day of poss opk now

xxx

Hello again ladies,

Been awhile since I last posted but in the meantime congrats to all who have got the :bfp: finally!

I'm still quite worried about my body.
Since being on cezerette I didn't have any periods for the 3 years I was on it.
I stopped talking the pill on 23rd April, didn't have :witch: then till 98 days later.
Its now 98 days since I had my last period and since not a blip.

I don't bother with ovalation tests because until I get another period, whats the point.
When I read your stories, you ladies are getting your :witch: alot quicker after finishing the dreaded cezerette.

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,
Welshfairy
x

Your still in with a shot angie! :happydance: Right, AT LEAST one of us surely has to get a BFP! :haha:

God i hate the 2ww!

Welshfairy, wow thats a long time! I dunno what to advise you, Have you spoke to your doctor? Was af regular before the pill?

Lolly xx

:(

I have spoken to family planning and they said if I don't get :witch: by March, go see the doctor. But I'm booked in for wednesday next week for the doctors.
My :witch: was clockwork before. I was previously on femadene (sp?) before but due to migraines, they swapped me to cezarette.

I'm so annoyed about cezarette, why do they not tell you these things before we start taking them!

BTW Thanks Lolly x

Your still in with a shot angie! :happydance: Right, AT LEAST one of us surely has to get a BFP! :haha:

God i hate the 2ww!

Welshfairy, wow thats a long time! I dunno what to advise you, Have you spoke to your doctor? Was af regular before the pill?

Lolly xx

Yeah one of us must - big finger up to cerazette :haha:
When i got pg before it was 4 and 1 day before :thumbup:
Plus i'm really happy with my temp rise today

xxx

Hi everyone,
Welshfairy I stopped taking cerazette on the 4th october and no sign of anything yet, have taken yet another hpt this morning and :bfn: again, have used the ovulation strip things once or twice n came up negative. Obviously it's not as long as you've been waiting but 40 days tomorrow and I'm starting to wonder whether my body is working anymore, was also regular as clockwork 28 day cycle before the pill. Really hope the doctor sorts it out for you, sure they can give you something to make your cycle regular again.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Well I am on my 53th day since i stopped cerazette and nothing. I ve been quite ill lately but the past 3 or 4 days my breasts are as tender and sore as anything:cry: My temp is on 37C + most days so I am not exactly is the best of moods these days. My breasts havent been sore like this since my last pregnancy 7 years ago.

Think I might see the doctor next monday just for a chat. I cant stop crying too which is doing my headin.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

xxx

The things women have to go through!:growlmad: I've had a temp for few days too and feel generally crappy. I'm getting on my own nerves moaning:rofl: My breasts seem normal so no change there. Am due to see a gynaecologist in January so if nothing by then, hoping he will sort it. Hope your doctor sorts it out Kittykat76. Fingers crossed for you.

Me too Honeybear but I know exactly what hes gonna say. 1st hes gonna ask me to do a preg test. Then they will send it to the lab so thats another week waiting. 2nd if comes neg he will ask me to do a blood test and then is that also comes negative hopefully he will be able to sort something out. But its just the waiting that kills me!!!:sleep:

Im hoping im wrong but my doctor is a bit useless.:growlmad:

Anyways Im going there monday so see what happens.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->