The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I would do a hpt that morning and tell him if it is negative, if he then suggests a blood test ask him if you can make an appt for the day the results come in which for most health authorities only takes 2-3 days. He should then be able to prescribe something to help you resume a normal cycle.

xx

Afternoon!

Hows everyone today? I'm 3dpo, all this waiting is so annoying!

Lolly x

Hi Lolly yes the waiting is enough to drive most people potty!! Well :witch: finally arrived late last night, feeling very crappy but hoping this means I'll be on a regular 28 day cycle now. As it started just before midnight last night do I count today as day 1? Think I will buy some opk's to see mid cycle if I'm ovulating or not.

Hi Lolly yes the waiting is enough to drive most people potty!! Well :witch: finally arrived late last night, feeling very crappy but hoping this means I'll be on a regular 28 day cycle now. As it started just before midnight last night do I count today as day 1? Think I will buy some opk's to see mid cycle if I'm ovulating or not.

Ooooooh :wacko:

I dunno what i would count that as? Technically today should be CD 2?
Hope she isn't here for too long & not too bad :hugs: Fingers crossed you go back to regular cycles now! :flower:

Lolly xx

Afternoon!

Hows everyone today? I'm 3dpo, all this waiting is so annoying!

Lolly x

Hi Hun

yep 3dpo here too - hate the beginning dpo's as you just don't know if anything is happening

xxx

I know angie! Its a nightmare, i just would rather the :witch: would come now so i can get on with it! :haha:

Lolly x

Cheers Lolly,
Reason I was counting today as CD1 is coz if I'd gone to bed earlier wouldn't have known :witch: had been till this morning?! Guess if I use the opk's doesn't matter as long as I look for the right days?! Suppose I'd better do some :iron:

xx

Hey honeybear so your af finally came!!!:happydance:

I wish mine come tonight :cry: and I have a feeling it wont. Just dont wanna wait another month like some ladies experienced before. I will call the doctor tomorrow morning and make an app for tuesday. I have some preg tests coming tomorrow so hopefully I can do a test tuesday morning. If comes neg I can tell him that its deff not pregnancy and see if he can prescribe me something. Fed up feeling exhausted and tearful :cry:

Hope will sort things out this week.

xxx

Hey everyone!!

I'm still waiting on the :witch: 2 days late now :( my temp dropped yesterday to pre ov levels so I know she's coming - HURRY UP!!

Lolly, I have everything crossed that this will be your month! Hope you have a good 2ww xx you too Angie!

Betty, how are you??

:dust: to all! Xx

Hey everyone,
Hope you follow suit shortly Kittykat nightmare the waiting is :hugs: Hope everyone gets a :bfp: really soon. I was hoping not to miss the end of the school year again as all 3 of mine are oldest in the school year right on top of xmas :haha: What a xmas present it would be if we all get a :bfp: from santa.

:dust: to you all

xxx

hey ladies just wanted to give you all updates...

still no af she is 14 days late now.... still negative hpt... got docs tomorrow but im sure there is something wrong... i was on depo a few years ago and it forced me into menopause (at 22!!) and i have a feeling its happened again with cerazette:cry:

only time will tell i guess:shrug:

good luck lolly and angie the 2ww is ok as long as you get af or bfp at the end... for me im now 4ww lol!!!

great news of the ladies who have af and to those still waiting it wil happen just hang in there!!

x x x

Hi ladies just wanted to pop in and see how you are all getting on. cycles settled down? Bfps? etc? I hope your good. x

Im 15 weeks this wednesday, got my 20 week scan in 35 days!! Cant wait to find out what were having. Im having to have clexane injections every day though (a blood thinner because of a blood disorder i have) so its not all roses but wouldnt change it :)

Hange in there ladies and lots of babydust to you all xx

Hi ladies I need some advice as I am in shock right now!!:wacko:

As I said before I have been waiting for my af since stopping cerazette nearly 8 weeks ago. Well I have been feeling pretty rough lately and painful sore breasts but as many of you experienced the same I wasnt so worried. The other day I ordered a few preg tests from the internet ready for when I was ready to start ttc. I was planning to go to doctors tomorrow so decided to do a test today so I could tell him that its negative (dont know why i assumed that) and guess what happened!!!

Yesssssss big BFP!!! Now the reason why Im not jumping around at the moment is 1st I wasnt expecting. 2nd Because i havent had an af I dont know how far I am and 3rd because i was so sure i wasnt I carried on smoking and had a few drinks this weekend. I feel terrible :cry: I am shaking inside!!

I know this happened before with some ladies on here but really didnt think I was gonna be one of them. I seriously need to calm down :wacko:

If I buy a digital test would it tell me how far I am? I dont think I am more than 4 weeks for some reason but would like to have an idea.

I dont think I will be able to sleep tonight!!!:nope:

xxx

Oh yes and I just remembered I was on antibiotics all week last week. No i am really worried :cry:

xxx

Congratulations hun! You are bound to be shocked, as for the smoking and drinking PLEASE dont worry at all it will be totally fine, almost everyone has at least had a few drinks before bfp! I know i did!

You could do a digi just to get an idea of how many weeks you are but bare in mind that they can be quite unreliable. Get one and do it just to see what it says, then go see your doctor and he will arrange for an early dating scan if you explain that you could be anything up to 8 weeks but as little as 4 xx

Antibiotics will be fine too, honestly alot of the time women dont know they are pregnant at all! They drink, smoke, go on roller coasters, take medication, and go on to have perfectly healthy babies. Dont blame yourself you werent to know! x

It's that :dust: I sent you!! Told you to do that test to see if it is indeed negative and look you got :bfp:, I am soooooo pleased for you, it's fab news. Don't think they would do a scan till you were bout 12 weeks, in our health borough you're lucky to get one at 12!! Soo excited for you. Let us know how you get on at the docs xxx :thumbup:
:hugs:

Thanks Elmo n Honeybear for your support. I done a 2nd test just to be sure and of course it was positive. Not even a faint line but a good old thick n strong line:haha:

I was actually laughing earlier reading my post cause I sounded like its my 1st pregnancy:blush: I mean I should know all this things by now :dohh:

I guess its been a while and I sort forgot what it feels like to be pregnant.:shock:

Elmo I might get a digital test tomorrow cause im too curious but i will bear in mind it might not be the exact answer :thumbup:

I have to say though WHAT A DAY!!

Honeybear thank you for your dust. :flower: It was sure a very magical one :winkwink:

xxx

What a difference a day makes :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: KittyKat OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I actually just choked on my tea there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell you must be all over the place!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Don't worry about the smoking drinking etc, I'm sure it will be fine! Let me know how you get on at docs! Really pleased for you :flower:

Betty, 4 weeks! God i hadn't realised it had been that long, hope your ok & also let me know how you get on at doctors too :hugs: we'll get through this together betty! Me and you will be here till the bitter end i think!

I feel like I've seen EVERYONE come & go!

ELMO! I've missed you! So glad your ok, hope your not having too bad a time with the injections :flower: keep checking in on me, I'm 4 dpo! woo hoo. We so know I'll get af next though, i could bet my life on it! Keep checking my journal too "Lolly's cerazette journal" You have to find out when i FINALLY happens for me!

Wow that was a long post for a Monday night!

Congrats again KittyKat:happydance::happydance:

Lolly xx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back