The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Congrats kittykat! That is fantastic news!! So pleased for you! :)

Good to hear everything is going well with you Elmo too! :)

How's the 2ww Lolly? Hope it's a good one!! :dust:

Betty, gutted to hear your 4ww :( I was on depo for years but wouldn't know if I'd had a similar thing. Hope the doc's can help and that you'll be with me and the :witch: soon!!

Yes she got me today, knew it was coming!! 33 days this time! So cd1 and we are going for it this month! Just drank some champagne mainly as I didn't want to leave it in the cupboard forever and also we toasted potentially my last af for 9 months - giving it some PMA! Whoop :)

aww loving the pma jax, im suer this will be your last af and your last chance to have a nice drink!!

i will indeed keep you posted lolly.... yep i am oficially 14 days late still testing bfn! sooooooo hope the doc can do something... i wouldnt be so worried if it was early days but its been 6 months now and if i hadnt had any proper af but i did so thats just so worring!! dont worry lolly i will be left way behind you in here it will be me chatting to myself as everyone else will be off with the magic happening and ill still be sat here wondering what the hell is going on with my stupid body!!! anyway enough maoning from me whatever will be will be i guess....

great to hear you are well elmo cant believe how far along you are how exciting! what is your edd??

x x x

What a difference a day makes :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: KittyKat OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I actually just choked on my tea there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell you must be all over the place!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Don't worry about the smoking drinking etc, I'm sure it will be fine! Let me know how you get on at docs! Really pleased for you :flower:

Betty, 4 weeks! God i hadn't realised it had been that long, hope your ok & also let me know how you get on at doctors too :hugs: we'll get through this together betty! Me and you will be here till the bitter end i think!

I feel like I've seen EVERYONE come & go!

ELMO! I've missed you! So glad your ok, hope your not having too bad a time with the injections :flower: keep checking in on me, I'm 4 dpo! woo hoo. We so know I'll get af next though, i could bet my life on it! Keep checking my journal too "Lolly's cerazette journal" You have to find out when i FINALLY happens for me!

Wow that was a long post for a Monday night!

Congrats again KittyKat:happydance::happydance:

Lolly xx

:dust:

Thank you lolly :thumbup:

I know I still cant believe whats happening but It also explains a lot so I am also relieved!!!

Im still in shock so not quite dancing yet :happydance::haha: I am sure tomorrow I will come to my senses :wacko::winkwink:

Here some baby dust for you and Betty :flower::dust:

xxx

Congratulations on ur bfp kittykat :) I'm still waiting on my af :-( feeling slightly sick last two days and sore nipples this morning and yesterday, not sore boobs just sore nipples. That sharp pain in my right hand side has gone it lasted around 4 days still not sure wot that was. Hoping I see that positive line soon x

Congratulations on ur bfp kittykat :) I'm still waiting on my af :-( feeling slightly sick last two days and sore nipples this morning and yesterday, not sore boobs just sore nipples. That sharp pain in my right hand side has gone it lasted around 4 days still not sure wot that was. Hoping I see that positive line soon x

THank you rachael.:thumbup:

How long have you been waiting for af again?? I did have same symptoms as you a couple of weeks ago it just got stronger about a week ago. Hopefully you wil get your xmas present earlier too :flower:

xxx

I hope I do it would b the best Xmas pressie for me and my husband on our first Xmas as a married couple. It's 43 days today since I last bled, don't wanna do anymore pregnancy tests it just gets me down :-( congratulations agen :) x

Dont worry lolly i wont stop checking in on you, though i dont think it will be long now :)

Jax thats the spirit, fantastic PMA you got going on :)

Betty my edd is 11th May and its bang on in my opinion, im certain of exactly when i ovulated and everything :)

Baby dust to all you ladies, it will happen soon :) xx

Afternoon! hows everybody after all the excitement yesterday??!

5 dpo for me & again had to get uo at 330am for a pee! I hope i dont have some sort of infection thats going to complicate things anymore! God at this rate i think I'll be a member of TTC 35 & over. What the hell is wrong with my body, I'm 29, in good shape, go to gym 5 times a week, eat healthy but i CANT GET PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eugh i hate this sometimes! :haha:

I just wish it was next week so i knew, one way or another! I'm the most impatient person ever! I even used pre seed this month so what on earth can i do different next month?! I know I'm only 5 dpo but i just know its not going to happen this month! I'll be about 67 by the time i get pregnant!

Lolly x

Well I have just been to the toilet and wen I wiped there was some brown discharge so this mayb af on the way I'm so excited it means I can try and figure out wen I ovulate
Rachael

Well I have just been to the toilet and wen I wiped there was some brown discharge so this mayb af on the way I'm so excited it means I can try and figure out wen I ovulate
Rachael

Fingers crossed Rachael :thumbup:

Let us know if the :witch: is definately knocking on your door:winkwink:

Hope you dont get too much pain though

xxx

Rachael

Hey Rachael hope the :witch: is on her way! It's probably the only time you'll want her to come :haha: hope its not too painful, and then you can get started :happydance:

Lolly x

Hi Rachael, fx'd it is the :witch: it was agony waiting for her the first time! Taking of agony, I'm not enjoying this af one bit (I know, who enjoys an af?! :) ) but it is easy off a bit now nearly 48hrs in!

Keep with the PMA Lolly and that 2ww will whizz by! Fx'd for you too! Hopefully you won't have to think of what to try next month :)

Betty are you ok? When is the doc's appointment? :hugs:

I'm so excited this month and I'm only 2 days in! I should ov around the 1st December. I'm really glad I've temped as without I'd have no idea, not had a positive ic opk! Not sure whether to try the grapefruit juice again, didn't notice any difference last month...!

:dust: to everyone - let's get that bfp!!!!

Morning!

So Racheal was it the :witch:?

Jax, i was just having a moan yesterday lol! I'm so excited for Christmas I wont be down for long if i get a BFN :haha:
Thats me 6dpo already, its flying in! I normally have really sore boobs after i ovulate but there ok just now & apart from peeing all the time i actually feel great :shrug:

Betty, Whens the doctors?

Hope everyone else is good?

Lolly xxx
:dust::dust:

Hi, thanks for the replies ladies, yes it was my AF she showed nice and strong this morning :happydance: im actually very excited as its the first since coming off the pill 9 week ago, cant wait to start :sex: now and get the ball rolling. this is prob the only time i will be glad to see :witch: lol
hope u all get ur :bfp: soon
rachael

Hi everyone!
I've been lurking and reading how everyone is going on but I thought I'd just give a bit of an update!
Well I've been off cerazette for 20 days now, still no sign of AF, I feel that in the last few days I've started with a few false pregnancy symptoms that I know people have had after coming off cerazette. I have had a few weird twinges and odd pains like really low down in my belly, my nipples, not my boobs but literally just my nipples have gone really sore! Since coming off the pill I have had a few little pains that feel like AF but nothings ever come of it!
The other main thing that I've noticed is the return of my sex drive! I don't know if cerazette killed anyone elses sex drive but I'm so glad that it has returned!

Heather x

Hi everyone!
I've been lurking and reading how everyone is going on but I thought I'd just give a bit of an update!
Well I've been off cerazette for 20 days now, still no sign of AF, I feel that in the last few days I've started with a few false pregnancy symptoms that I know people have had after coming off cerazette. I have had a few weird twinges and odd pains like really low down in my belly, my nipples, not my boobs but literally just my nipples have gone really sore! Since coming off the pill I have had a few little pains that feel like AF but nothings ever come of it!
The other main thing that I've noticed is the return of my sex drive! I don't know if cerazette killed anyone elses sex drive but I'm so glad that it has returned!

Heather x

Hi Heather!

Most of us experienced false pregnancy symptoms after stopping the pill but look at KittyKat, she got pregnant without even having a bleed! I def noticed the return of my sex drive after stopping, you just have to remember everyone is different and reacts differently. We'll all help you through it so don't worry!

Lolly x

Hi everyone!

Heather x

Hi Heather!

Most of us experienced false pregnancy symptoms after stopping the pill but look at KittyKat, she got pregnant without even having a bleed! I def noticed the return of my sex drive after stopping, you just have to remember everyone is different and reacts differently. We'll all help you through it so don't worry!

Lolly x

hi i too had pregnancy symptoms after coming off this pill. i have just had my first AF since taking my last pill 9 weeks ago. i also noticed my sex drive has come bak lol which im very happy about. :happydance:

hope u get it soon but like lolly sed everyone is so different.

rachael

Hi everyone. I have done a digital clearblue test this morning and it showed im Pregnant 3+ . I am trying to post the picture of the results on here but im having trouble so will do as soon as i sort it out.

So if I am 3+ the doctor will read as 5+ weeks pregnant?? I mean thats what it says in the instructions but nevertheless it doesnt really explain much. So I could be 3, 4 , 5 or 6 weeks preg? aaaahhhh I hate not knowing :(

xxx

Good day to you all!

My af has finally stopped but still feel rough! Kitty the weeks it gives you is approximate conception time but doctors always go from date of last period so that would be about 2 weeks before that so you're right in the ante natal world you would be about 5 wks pregnant due date around 20th July. You'll know for sure when you have dating scan, have you booked in to see a midwife yet? :)

xx

Good day to you all!

My af has finally stopped but still feel rough! Kitty the weeks it gives you is approximate conception time but doctors always go from date of last period so that would be about 2 weeks before that so you're right in the ante natal world you would be about 5 wks pregnant due date around 20th July. You'll know for sure when you have dating scan, have you booked in to see a midwife yet? :)

xx

Not yet. Was gonna call them this afternoon but forgot that they are closed so will do tomorrow morning. Tell you what though as soon as I found out that i was pregnant I stopped smoking so you can imagine im pulling my hair out!!!:wacko::wacko: Not all the time though. i think ive been pretty good considering.

20th of july huh!!! hmmmm that would be another hot baby :haha: Both my kids were born in summer. God I suffered!!! Specially the fact I am only 5'3 and my 1st was 8lb4 and 2nd 9lb1 :dohh:

I hope this one dont get any bigger!!!:nope:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back