The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Lets see if I get this picture up now!!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
Woah kitty they're big babies!! I'm 5ft 3 too but my first was 7lb 1oz, second was 6lb 12oz and our youngest was 9 wks early so he was only 3lb 4oz!! Everyone told me the 2nd would be bigger than the 1st so I was quite worried but it turned out she wasn't. Let me know what they say in the morning :hugs:
xx

Morning!

7 DPO Sooooooooooooo bored! Wish it would hurry up!

Amazing pic KittyKat!

Hows everyone today? Angie how you finding the 2ww so far?

Lolly x

Morning!

7 DPO Sooooooooooooo bored! Wish it would hurry up!

Amazing pic KittyKat!

Hows everyone today? Angie how you finding the 2ww so far?

Lolly x

Oh your right its soooooooooo boring - temp went up this morning just hope it stays up and been feeling dizzy and sick on and off since 1dpo - not sure what thats about
Hows you?

xxxx

I feel alright, had a few cramps etc yesterday nut i would normally have that a week before af. I have a niggling feeling af will be here tues/Wed. My boobs would normally be alot more sore at this stage but that is the only thing that is different! lol

Lolly x

Love the pic kittykat hope the rest of us get to post a similar one soon :)

Temp rise is good Angie! I'm so hoping you and lolly get your bfp this month! Maybe the slightly different symptoms are a good sign Lolly? I'm trying to spread my PMA xx

Cd4 for me today, af slowing up now so guess she'll be gone by tomorrow! :happydance:

Hi Jax!

Woohoo you can get started again soon! What CD do you ov?

I dunno, i just really feel NOTHING just now. I really dont think we've done it this month but we'll wait to at least Monday to see!

Lolly x

Woah kitty they're big babies!! I'm 5ft 3 too but my first was 7lb 1oz, second was 6lb 12oz and our youngest was 9 wks early so he was only 3lb 4oz!! Everyone told me the 2nd would be bigger than the 1st so I was quite worried but it turned out she wasn't. Let me know what they say in the morning :hugs:
xx

hey Hun, Unfortunately doc can only see me next tuesday :cry: so until then I will just get on with life. Yes I am hoping i dont have another big one. my 2nd daughter really made me have some awful pains between my legs for carrying so much weight!! I can see you had a far easier time than me :haha:

xxx

Afternoon!

Nothing much to report here! just the usual :witch: signs! Oh well roll on next month!

I'm having a pamper party at my friends 2mor, eyelash extensions, waxing, fake bake and nails! Woo hoo! So much fun! Loads of champagne too to drown my ttc sorrows! :haha:

Lolly x

Afternoon!

Nothing much to report here! just the usual :witch: signs! Oh well roll on next month!

I'm having a pamper party at my friends 2mor, eyelash extensions, waxing, fake bake and nails! Woo hoo! So much fun! Loads of champagne too to drown my ttc sorrows! :haha:

Lolly x

Ohhhh sounds great

I'm getting pms too but i wont give up until my temp is wayyyy down

xxx

That pamper party sounds lush lolly! Hope you have a lovely time chilling out and relaxing :) xx

How many dpo are you and Angie now?

Witch has gone and I'm back in the game :) xxx

Now it's after 12 I'm 9dpo jax
been getting loads of watery cm and generally feel very emotional and pms

xxx

Morning!
I'm off to work before my pamper party tonight!

So, i caved! I'm 9 dpo and done a test BFN i know its still early but there wasn't even a HINT of another line!

I don't actually feel too bad its just the fact with such long cycles it takes so long for fertile week to come back around!!! :haha:

Oh well never mind, I'll do another if af isn't here before Wed!

Lolly x

Morning!

I hate that with testing, I tested at 9dpo last month got bfn which I was expecting but the fact that there is just no second line at all is so frustrating not even a tiny bit like you get on an opk, suppose that's what they should be like though!!!

Your right though, it still early - don't give up till the :witch: flies in! Xx

I'm off out into town with an old school friend tonight which should be a giggle!

Xx

I'm not actually that bothered to be honest, its not something I'm gonna cry over month after month. I know one day i will get a BFP. I get more stressed knowing if I'm ovulating!

Anyway I've got a fab night planned tonight, Christmas to look forward to and i cant wait! My next 2ww if i ovulate at the same time will be over xmas & new year so i might find out on new years day im pregnant!

I think i over stressed about it this month :haha:

Jax, you could get a nice BFP for xmas!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Lolly x

Lolly, that honestly would be the best gift ever but like you I'm going to try and not get over stressed about it! Think it'll happen when it happens!

Hope you have a fab evening everyone! Time for me to get my night out face on :lol:

I stopped taking Cerazette on Monday, I really hope it's not weeks and weeks before AF turns up :( I'm dying to get cracking! I've been wandering around shops looking at baby clothes lol. I really want a winter baby as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->