The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

hey ladies,

sorry ive been awol...

well docs was.....interesting... basically its a waiting game for me... she told me not to worry (yeah right) and if af doesnt arrive within the next 4 weeks to have a beta hcg blood test...:shrug: and if she does show up i have to have day 23 bloods to see if im ovulating (which i know im not) she wont refer me for another 6 mths so looks like i just have to wait it out! its ironic i have spent 10 yrs preventing pregnancy and now i want it im broken!! im now 19 days late and on cd 54!! i think ill just give up and sob in the corner!!

looking promising for all you lovely ladies best of luck to angie and lolly in the 2ww!!

x x x

Betty :flower:

Its so easy for them to say don't worry or don't think about it too much. The only thing you can do at the moment is sit tight and hopefully the :witch:will fly in soon. You know we are all here for you :hugs: Its crazy how long we all spend preventing pregnancy, i must admit i didn't think it would take this long to 1. Get things back to normal or 2. Actually get pregnant!

My back is KILLING me today, Should see af any day now! Maybe with some luck i'll ovulate before CD 24 next month!

Had a fab night at my pamper night! Lashes look fab!

Quiet night with X Factor tonight......Wagner or Katie MUST go!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Hi everyone, hope you are all well today!

So I'm still waiting for AF to arrive! I have been getting some very mild cramping for about a week so I really do hope it arrives soon!
I do have one confession though! Especially after reading KittyKat's story, I just felt that I should do a pregnancy test just to rule it out, so I took one last Wednesday, :bfn: though!
Oh well, let's just hope that :witch: arrives soon so that we can properly get trying!
I might order some cheap OPKs off ebay I think!

Heather x

Hey Everyone,

Hope you're all well? My af finally stopped, was quite unpleasant but obviously I was glad it finally happened. When am I supposed to start doing the opk's what cd? Any particular time of day? I'll be CD 9 tomorrow. Glad you have fab lashes now Lolly, Betty really hope they sort something out for you at the docs, they have no idea how people feel. :hugs: Jax hope you get a BFP for xmas, tryingfor3rd give it time, came day 40 for me, Heather hope the :witch: comes soon.

xx

Betty :flower:

Its so easy for them to say don't worry or don't think about it too much. The only thing you can do at the moment is sit tight and hopefully the :witch:will fly in soon. You know we are all here for you :hugs: Its crazy how long we all spend preventing pregnancy, i must admit i didn't think it would take this long to 1. Get things back to normal or 2. Actually get pregnant!

My back is KILLING me today, Should see af any day now! Maybe with some luck i'll ovulate before CD 24 next month!

Had a fab night at my pamper night! Lashes look fab!

Quiet night with X Factor tonight......Wagner or Katie MUST go!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Hey lolly,
glad you had a good night at the pamper party...

i have been feeling so down and now i just dont know what to do... the doc had the cheek to say to me that i will only need 2-3 of my thousands of eggs in my lifetime... i mean NO SHIT SHERLOCK but if im not ovulating then how can i use them :shrug:

i knwo what you mean about it taking longer than you thought... my mum and sister both got pregnant so easily i just thought i would follow suit... guess not!!:cry:

hope everyone else is well

x x x

:Hi girls
Got my :bfp: this morning - 5 months after stopping cerazette
just goes to prove that even with bad cycles you can get there
so excited :happydance:
What about you Lolly?

xxx

Wow Angie congratulations that's fantastic news.:happydance: Can you answer when I should be using those opk's? What time of day and what cd's?
xx

Wow Angie congratulations that's fantastic news.:happydance: Can you answer when I should be using those opk's? What time of day and what cd's?
xx

Thanks hun

This month i started doing opks at cd11 all the way through to cd20 and on cd18 it looked positive but my temp didnt match it so on cd22 i started again and it went poss on cd24, 25 and 26 and we only dtd on cd 22 and 25 and i ov'd on cd 26

xxx

Thanks will start tomorrow as I'll be cd11, b4 any pill etc always had regular as clockwork 28 day cycle so will see what happens!
xx

What about you Lolly?

xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woooooohoooooooo! Angie thats AMAZING! OMG! YOU MUST BE OVER THE MOON! No such luck for me, I'm not going to be about as much over the next wee while, getting to stressed out looking on here for every sysmptom and every possibility, I've decided to pack in the opks and everything and just let nature take its course. Been on here trying for 6 months now & its just getting a bit to much & too dissapointing every month with no success! What will be will be and all that! It's obviously just not my time just now. Good luck with everything girls! Thanks for all your help!

Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im made up but totally shocked
I know where you are coming from with everything getting too much we were planning on going ntnp after this month for that exact reason

xxx

Many congrats Angie!! :happydance:

We'll miss you Lolly!!! But completely understand why you need to break away. Please please come back and let us know if you get that BFP in the meantime xxx

Betty :hugs: hope things look brighter for you soon xx

Bags of :dust: to you both xx

Lolly, i am completly the same... i have only been coming on to thisthread to keep up with everyone here i have not visited the rest of the site for weeks as its getting to much stress for me especially as there are so many lucky peeps getting bfp (im happy for them but wondering where my turn has got to) although its still early days for you lolly right?? you might still be getting your bfp??!??

thanks jax i hope so too but to be honest not sure it will be.... i am now 22 days late.. if you still count it as late now :shrug: or is it just missed :shrug: still got ages till the doc will do any blood work so just trying not to think about it to much and get on with it for the wait...

how are you getting on anyway jax??

x x x

Hey Everyone,
Will miss you Lolly but also understand why you need a break, our last child took 17 months to conceive and I thought it was never going to happen. To be honest as soon as we stopped being so stressed and obsessed with it, it happened. Really hope you get your :bfp: soon. I'm cd11 but no positive opk yet so no idea if or when I will ovulate?
:dust: to you all
xx

Hey all. Stop taking cerazette on sunday and waiting for my withdrawal bleed so we can start trying. Slight cramping today but thats about it. Just wish it would hurry up and come.
Was only on it for about 6 months so hopefully things happen quickly. Was taking microgynon before i had my son. I got pregnant pretty much straight away with him. So fingers crossed.

What about you Lolly?

xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woooooohoooooooo! Angie thats AMAZING! OMG! YOU MUST BE OVER THE MOON! No such luck for me, I'm not going to be about as much over the next wee while, getting to stressed out looking on here for every sysmptom and every possibility, I've decided to pack in the opks and everything and just let nature take its course. Been on here trying for 6 months now & its just getting a bit to much & too dissapointing every month with no success! What will be will be and all that! It's obviously just not my time just now. Good luck with everything girls! Thanks for all your help!

Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

totally agree with that... i was going to do opk and chart and all that but it seemed so much hassle and trying to time the BD and now since ive stopped and just BD when we want and that it seems alot easier and i dont constantly think oh could i be pregnant. and keep testing. and i think that way i may find out later which i'd rather anyway!

good luck :) xxxx

Afternoon Ladies! How are we all?

I'm 11 dpo today, still a fair few days to ov day for me! According to FF it'll be around the 1st December.

How are you Betty? Xx

Hi everyone

Congrats to Angie on your BFP, I'm so pleased for you!
Today I've had AF like cramps on and off all day, so I'm really hoping it will arrive very soon! Me and my husband can't wait to start trying properly!!!!
After browsing this forum for a while, I've come to the conclusion that I really must never let myself get stressed trying to conceive, I'm determined to stay nice and relaxed but that really is easier said than done!
At least we all have eachother for support!!!
Heather x

Still not had my withdrawal bleed although have been cramping the past 2 days they have eased up tonight. Starting to wonder if i'm going to get it at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->