The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

hi i was on the same mini pill for over 7yrs i came off it in sept few days later had withdrewal bleed den had to wait a month n a half for nxt:witch: then the followin :witch: was a month and a week hopefully nxt one will be bak to 28days cycle or even beta dnt get one lol

Hey everyone! Hope your all well :)

Cd13 here, got my first faint line on an opk today so dtd in preparation! Maybe I'll ov early this month? Who knows!

Has the witch caught up with anyone who is still waiting? Good luck and babydust to all!

How are the newly pregnant ladies? Xxx

a quick question i had my period on the 16th november till the 21st and then i started using opk's on the 23rd i was getting a strong test line and faint 2nd line up until yesterday and today have both had nothing just a test line. what does this mean? im keeping an eye on my cm but unsure now of what is going on. could it be im just to early to be ovulating yet?
hope someone can help :thumbup:

rachael

Hey Everyone :)

Rachael I'm by no means an expert but I would say it's too early. I used the opk's for the first time on this my 1st cycle and got a positive on day 13, I always used to have a 28 day cycle so hoping this is the case. Jax I'm cd15 today so only 1 day ahead, be lovely to both get a :bfp: before xmas.

:dust: to you all

xx

Hi Jax

Yep all good this end no symptoms yet but i'm ready for them :ninja:
Hope everyone is good

xxx

Hi everyone!
Well, still no sign of :witch: here yet!
I had cramps off and on all day Thursday and Friday, Saturday and today they seem to have gone off so I don't know what's going on! :shrug:
Saying that, I'm a bit out of touch with not having a period for about 5 years, so I can't even remember if it's normal to get the cramps a while before :witch: actually comes! Aaaaah! :wacko:

Hope everyone is well! :flower:

Heather x

Evening all!

I didn't know what to expect either Heather as I'd not had an af for 10 years! The cramping does sound like a promising sign, I had really sore boobs too just before af caught me the first time - hang on in there!!

Pleased to hear your doing well Angie - pop by and let us know how your getting on :)

So are you in the 2ww now honeybear? I'm waiting on ov - possibly tomorrow or Friday - eeek exciting!! Up'd our game this month - :sex: for the last two nights and more planned! We will catch that egg :)

Lolly and Betty, if your reading :dust: and :hugs: to you both xx

Hey everyone,
Hope you're all well. Jax yes I ovulated day 13/14 so am on the 2ww. Not sure when to test will prob test about 12th dec if no af by then. We are off to Disney Paris at 4am weather in Kent permitting and that will take my mind off the wait for at least a few days. Will catch up with you all late sunday or monday.

:thumbup:

Hey all - can't believe it's Sunday night again, weekends go so fast!!

So I'm cd21, pos opk on cd19 but temp nose dived on cd20? I then expected it to go up as it had done previous months but it's just gone to the coverline - oh well fingers crossed it'll go up tomorrow. Please have a look at my chart, does it look ok?

Other than that all is good! How is everyone else?

Xx

Hi all,
Hope you're all well. The :witch: got me this morning so no :bfp: for xmas. Hope some of you will still get yours.

:hugs:

can anyone tell me how to change the name of a thread i had started, i have noticed it can be done, but cant figure out how???

hiya, go to your first post - edit it - then advanced, then you can change the title in there! hope that helps xx

Hi Honeybear, thanks for asking...

well i'm a tiny bit pregnant!!!! Got a faint positive on the frer yesterday (it's in the pregnancy test forum) at 11dpo. I'm obviously over the moon but trying to stay grounded until at least my af date has been and gone!

How is everyone else? xx

well i'm a tiny bit pregnant!!!! Got a faint positive on the frer yesterday (it's in the pregnancy test forum) at 11dpo. I'm obviously over the moon but trying to stay grounded until at least my af date has been and gone!

How is everyone else? xx

Ooooh congrats!! another cerazette sucess story and just in time for Christmas :happydance: xx

Hey Jax that's fab, sooo excited for you and really really hope I'll be joining you next month :hugs:

How is everyone else? xx

oh wowwwwwwww :happydance::happydance:
congrats hun - so happy for you

xxx

Thanks Ladies! tomorrow is AF due date, going to do my second frer and put it as my avatar - may even be brave enough to change my status to pregnant! :happydance:

I have everything crossed for you honeybear, hope next month is your turn xx

I would have gone mad without this thread and all your advice, so please to have found you all! :hugs:xxx

congratulations jax on ur :bfp:
im not sure wot cycle im on now, since coming off cerazette i am so confused with everything im giving up trying to keep record :cry:

Rachael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->