The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Not brill, had a 78 day cycle and now waiting to have bloods done to see if I'm ov or not... Gutted I never thought it would take this long or be this hard emotionally! That's why I haven't been coming on the forum much it's too hard sometimes :0( x x x

thats rubbish Betty :hugs:

I can understand why you'd want to stay away. When will you get your bloods done - will the doctors help at all or are they still telling you to wait? I really hope things improve for you soon xxx

Having bloods done on 4th jan as I'm running a longer cycle I have to have them done a few days later... Good job too as they are closed till 4th jan!!

My gp said if I need treatment she can't refer me till we been trying a year which will be may.... So if the results are bad news I still have to wait it's rubbish!! But I know that there are rules and people who deserve to be at the front of the queue before us just doesn't make it any easier to cope with!

How are you feeling jax? How far along are you now?

X x x

Hope all goes well with the bloods when you do get them done Betty, that it wont be bad news and you don't have to wait till May! I can see how its so soul destroying though xxx

I'm 4+5 according to my ticker, I know all my dates so hopefully i'm accurate. I'm exceptionally nervous but ok, getting cramps and pains in my boobs but other that not too bad. I fell down the last 3 of the stairs last night and hurt my back - worried that if i'm clumsy now its only going to get worse! thank you for asking xx

Hi, Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! hope everyone is well.

Have a great Christmas :flower:

Lolly x

Hi Everyone,

Thought, I`d come and join you, if ok? I came of cerazette 2 days ago, and I feel fine, so far!! I have been on it for just over 2 years. My periods were every 28 days, bang on before I went on it. But am really worried about what will happen now, but guess will just have to wait and see.

We aren't really starting ttc till April, but want to try and get to grips with my body and what it is doing!!

xxx

Hi im new on here. i came off cerazette at the end of september and had been on it 4 3yrs, went straight on it after havin my 1st child. had withdrawel bleed straight away then went bk in2 normal 28 to 30 day cycle, so think it jst differs from person 2 person.had read alot of bad things about it at 1st so was worrying!jst thort id give people a lil bit of hope.lol. :) X

Thank you Lolly, hope you have a merry Christmas too xx

Hi Topsy and Kacie, best of luck on your ttc journey! Hope af doesn't keep you waiting too long Topsy!

Xx

Thanks Jax :) I hope not too.

No withdrawl bleed as yet, but then only day 3off it, not sure if thats good or bad?!!

xx

Hey Everyone,
Wanted to wish everyone a lovely Xmas full of joy. I'm due to ov any day so hoping my xmas will be a merry and successful one!

Welcome to the new members, hope af's don't mess you about and :dust: to you both.

How you feeling Jax? xx

Hi everyone!
Hope you are all well and enjoying Christmas!
Well I'm here to offer some hope to everyone, because today I got my BFP!
33 days after coming off cerazette after being on it for many years, I got my first af.
I didn't bother temping or using opks, the main thing I noticed around ov was my high sex drive! I can't be certain but I think I ov'd around 14 days ago and I got a really strong positive on a frer test!
I am over the moon but nervous!

Heather x

:) Congratulations heather xxx Its so nice to hear positive stories :) Take care of yourself xx

I am coming up to 7 days and no withdrawal bleed, tons of spots on my chin though, Fab just in time for new yer!!!

xx

Hi everyone :flower:

Not been on here for ages! just needed a wee break from all of this, its been 6 months & getting really hard. Anyway, we have had a good month away from opk's and symptom spotting lol and not really tried this month so af due next week then we'll try again in the new year! I'm going to to docs next week and have a chat, i know 6 months isn't long but I've seen so many people come & go with their BFP'S on this thread that i want to see what they say.

Anyway, hi to all the newbie's I'm sure I'll get to know you all soon!

Lolly xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I hope you get on OK at the Dr`s lolly, and hope the new year brings you a BFP, sending you tons of :dust::dust::dust: xxx

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a good christmas.
I went to the doctors recently about it all too Lolly and they turned me away because it had only been 8 months since I came off cezerette. They told me to come back in April (one year since coming off cezerette.)
Is is quite annoying as they are the doctors who prescribe us these pills and when women have trouble conceiving they deny there is anything wrong with cezerette.
Well an update I've now had my second period since coming off in April. I'm due again on 7th and I'm hoping I do to get back to some sort of regular cycle.
Sorry for chewing your ears off. Lol.

Have a good new year and sending lots of baby dust x x

Hey Welshfairy,
It's not nice when they seem to not care although to you it seems like you've been trying forever. We tried for 17months before we conceived our last child and now on my 2nd cycle since coming off cerazette, I'm already frustrated! I'm seeing my gynae consultant on the 31st january, going to ask if he prescribe my clomid as I was given it last time but obviously not this soon, but don't ask-don't get I say!! Really hope you get your :bfp: soon.
:dust: and :hugs:

Morning!

Welshfairy, wow i didn't know it had been that long for you, i thought you had just stopped cerazette! I can't believe the doctor wouldn't do anything for you!

17 months is such a long time! I would def just go ask for clomid now, as you say if you don't ask you don't get!

I'm Cd 35 today. I have no idea whats going on! I'm 40 days normally and by now I'd be dying with sore boobs & cramping but NOTHING! I don't think I've ovulated this month. Oh well never mind, new year new start!

Lolly xx

Hey Lolly,
Yes 17months was a horrifically long time but soooo worth the wait. My 1st child was conceived within weeks off stopping whatever pill I was taking at the time, my 2nd was conceived whilst on the pill, so was a big shock when 3rd wouldn't happen. Took a while with the clomid so hoping he will give it to me. It seems easy to say, but just try not to stress it will happen soon I'm sure. :hugs: and :dust:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->