The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hello ladies, so nice to see this thread stil going! I hope you are all doing ok :) This thread really helped me when i came off cerazette, and now im 21 weeks with a baby boy, i also conceived my 2 year old son after coming off cerazette so please dont loose hope :) xx

Hi Elmo

Aw a baby boy, Congratulations! Glad your doing well :flower:

Can you believe I'm still not pregnant! Having a nightmare!

2011 has to be my year, fingers crossed!!!!!

Lolly xx

hi Lolly nice to see you back

Hope you have been well - 2011 is so your year

xxx

Morning!

Welshfairy, wow i didn't know it had been that long for you, i thought you had just stopped cerazette! I can't believe the doctor wouldn't do anything for you!

17 months is such a long time! I would def just go ask for clomid now, as you say if you don't ask you don't get!

I'm Cd 35 today. I have no idea whats going on! I'm 40 days normally and by now I'd be dying with sore boobs & cramping but NOTHING! I don't think I've ovulated this month. Oh well never mind, new year new start!

Lolly xx

Yeah that long. I just don't understand why my periods are taking so long to regulate. I stopped pill in April and didn't get first one till end of July and only second one at beginning of December. You ladies are having af's so quickly and more regular. It sucks :(

Anyways baby dust to all x

Hi angie! It bloody better be my year lol! Hope your doing well :flower:

Welshfairy, i cant believe the doctor won't do anything for you, Is there any natural remedies maybe you could take? Just a thought :flower:

Lolly x

I haven't really looked into natural remedies. I think my body is broke lol. Sorry for the downer yesterday wasn't feeling too great, found out my friend is pregnant and she wasn't even trying. Its so annoying lol!
I'm going to google some help now.
I'm not too sure what's going on the only benefit of not having af visit is my endometriosis is at bay lol. That's the whole reason why I stayed on cezerette so long! Lol I've broken my body well and trully.

How are things going for you other ladies out there? Are there any new year testers?

Baby dust to all for 2011!
Have a great new years ladies x x

Hey ladies!

Wanted to drop by and say hello!
Fab news on the boy elmo!

Lolly I have been trying 7 mths too so I know exactly how ya feeling! Having bloods done on weds to see how broken I am!

I just keep telling myself that 2011 is my year and I really am hopeful it will be!

Hope everyone has a great new years eve! Speak to you all next year lol!!

X x x

It will be lolly i know it!! How long are you cycles? If they are not too long have you thought about getting a cbfm? I was thrilled after i got mine and got bfp 1st month of using it :) xx

Thanks Betty :) hope your well chick xx

Happy New Year!

I have had the best time ever, prob the only benefit of not being pregnant lol. Had so many parties and such a laugh over Christmas & New Year!

Elmo, My cycles are 40 days. Well they were........I'm Cycle day 39 today and i don't think there is any way I'm gonna get af 2mor. No af symptoms at all. Have no idea what's going on this month. I've not tracked anything this month as we just wanted to forget about everything for 1 month. I'm not pregnant as i done a test on New Years Eve just to check i could drink lol.

So the waiting begins.........when will af arrive?!

How is everyone else?

Lolly xx
:dust:

Hi girls

Lolly I am glad you had a good christmas and New year.

I hope that you get your AF soon XX

:hi: everyone i'm officially in my 1st 2ww since coming of cerazette.
Had no withdrawal bleeding when i stopped half way through but AF arrived 28 days later so i'm just presuming my cycles are back to normal. PMA lol.

Hi! Well af came today on day 40 as usual so im hoping thats a good thing! Im always 40 days! I have no idea if i ovulated last month though so i'll get back to tracking everything this month. Gonna get a doctors app too just to talk things over. Hope everyone is well!!

Lolly xx

Yay for af arriving and a new start! Sending you loads of PMA!

Xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey, thought I keep you all updated had bloods done today... Cd22....

She couldn't get it from my left after having a dig so had a go in my right so I'm nice and bruised now :( but I don't mind as long as I get some answers... I have an app for Monday to talk to her so fingers crosse I ov'ed and maybe even caught :shrug: (yeah right lol)

Hope everyone else is ok...

Fab news that you are having soothing resembling a regular cycle lolly! Has to be a good thing right!!

X x x

Thanks guys! This will be my year! Betty you never know! How amazing if you have caught!!!! Great way to start the year!

Im gonna be more positive but not stress too much so i might just pop in here every week or so. This site gets me obsessed! Lets hope i ovulate this month!

Lolly xx

I'm nearing the last cerazette pill in my packet and was just wondering...

If my "withdrawal bleed" doesnt come for like 8weeks+ is this classed as my first true period after the pill, or is it the one after?

I never had a withdrawal bleed just got af 7 weeks after stopping! Hope this helps and good luck :)

:dust: to you

X x

Well girlies I have no idea what's going on with me this month. I'm cd29 on what is usually a 28 day cycle and I did 2 tests yesterday both negative?? Feel that AF is on it's way and also wouldn't want to get my hopes up. Thought I was back to the regular cycle I had before Cerazette but obviously not! Have an appt with the gynae consultant end of the month so hopefully he will give me some answers. Hope everyone is well?
:dust: to you all

Your not out till the witch flies in honey!! Dont give up hope some ppl dont get a pos test till a few days late and for some even later! I will be waiting till I'm a week late from now on!!

Keep us posted

X x x

Thanks Betty really driving me mad just waiting for witch to fly in any minute. Will be gutted when she does, don't want to be too positive, as then the disappointment is worse. Yeh agree should always wait till a week late then should get a good result. Coz I've not been off the Cerazette for that long and not many cycles guess they still could be longer and shorter different months?
Thanks for you response and :dust: to us both :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"