The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I agree totally Lolly. Its the most annoying thing ever when people drinK etc thro pregnancy.
I was going to give up smoking if I got pregnant but I thought there's no better time like the present after all those first few weeks are most precious. But it is annoying when people smoke/drink thro it. My mom smoked her way thro me, and my siblings and there's nothing wrong with us but its just the risk, I wouldn't want to risk my child's health.
And thanks Betty for the comment. I'm going to get another test as I'm 10 days late for af now but not getting hopes up because at moment my cycles are 98-115 days at moment. Cerezette has really broken me lol.

Baby dust to all x

I agree totally Lolly. Its the most annoying thing ever when people drinK etc thro pregnancy.
I was going to give up smoking if I got pregnant but I thought there's no better time like the present after all those first few weeks are most precious. But it is annoying when people smoke/drink thro it. My mom smoked her way thro me, and my siblings and there's nothing wrong with us but its just the risk, I wouldn't want to risk my child's health.
And thanks Betty for the comment. I'm going to get another test as I'm 10 days late for af now but not getting hopes up because at moment my cycles are 98-115 days at moment. Cerezette has really broken me lol.

Baby dust to all x

BFN. :( oh well x

Aww sorry it was bfn!

How long have you been off the evil pill now welsh fairie?

I'm convinced that 2011 will be our year and we will all be able to have our own thread in the pregnancy forums!!!

:dust: to you x x x

I've been off the evilness since April last year. Doctors won't help me out until its a year, feel so helpless. The oh doesn't realise hw heartbreaking it is every month when I get the bfn. I'm grateful I found BnB to speak with you ladies. It helps somehow to know I'm not the only one.

Baby dust to all x x x

Hello ladies!

Sorry about my outburst the other day lol!

I'm still waiting to get my letter through for pre pregnancy appointment at hospital, thought i wouldve heard by now......I'm so impatient!

Hope all you guys are doing well, seems like we're pretty much all the same just now, waiting on something or another! I'm cd 15 today so its about another billion days till I'm fertile!

Speak soon

Lolly xxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies,

Well I hope you don't think that I am crazy but I have actually just spent the past hour and a half reading every post on this thread! Haha! It's been really helpful and I would love to come join you so here's my info:

I am ttc my first and stopped cerazette on 19th dec (I am on cd32) I had been on it for about 8 months and prior to that I had been on marvelon and loestrin for about 5 years in total. I had a withdrawal bleed a couple of days after stopping which was my first for a while as I had no af whilst on cerazette! Since coming off I have had many phantom symptoms but no bfp! Hoping that af shows up soon so I can get started properly!

Anyway looking forward to speaking to you all and hope we get our bfp's asap!! (especially you Lolly...you have had a long wait!)

Xxxx

Hello Abbi! :flower:

Welcome to the thread :flower:

With any luck you wont have as long a wait as I've had lol! As you can see from this thread many of the girls have got there BFP after a few months! An hour and a half :haha: I think most of the posts are mine......all moaning no doubt! hahahah!

We're all here to help each other, Myself & Betty have watched nearly everyone come & go so hopefully it will be us soon!!!!!!

A few months off the dreaded pill and you'll be fine! you might even fall before that with any luck!

Lolly xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Girls,
Welcome Abbi! I'm sure we will all get our :bfp:'s this year. You're not mad I read the whole thread too when I joined! You're cd15 already Lolly? I was only 1 day different to you last month but af was late arriving so I'm now CD10 so will see what this month brings :winkwink:

xxx

welcome Abbi :flower:

me and lolly have both been trying 8 months.. and like she said we have seen EVERYONE come and go :( if only it was like a queue where you take a ticket and wait for your number :haha:

feel free to have a vent at any point after all thats what a support thread is all about huh!!:thumbup:

oh and the pahntom symptoms are perfectly normal and im sure you have seen we ALL had them to some extent!

so basically welcome aboard and hope your stay isnt to long!!!

x x x

Hello!

Honeybear, no letter as yet. Really getting impatient now! I'll give it another week then phone doctors.

Yeah Cycle day 17 now. Was hoping to get my tablets changed before the big O day next week but thats not gonna happen so its another month wasted, my next fertile time will be March!!! Not to worry, i know it will happen at some point this year so have to stay positive!

Hows everyone else, Where we all at, anybody due to test?

Lolly x

Thanks for the warm welcome girls! And sorry Betty! I didn't realise it had been 8 months for you also! (I think I started skim reading towards the 50th page! haha!) Well I hope its is BFP's all round very shortly...then the name of the thread can be changed to ex-cereazetters with BFP's!:winkwink: Well the symptoms seem to be dying down a little now so not sure if that is a good thing...a few days after coming off cerazette I had the worst feeling as though I was going to faint just before bed, I felt so sick as well. Hasn't happened since though luckily but I have had a few dizzy spells! CM has been all over the place and I have been pretty irritable! Used to suffer from night sweats on the pill but they have cleared up now so that is one positive! Let's hope they don't make a return unless it's good news!! :happydance: So....Lolly you waited 7 weeks for your first AF right? What about the rest of you ladies? I can't remember properly but think 7 was about average? Lolly you are on CD 17 and Honeybear CD 10? What about you Betty?

xxxxx

Thanks for the warm welcome girls! And sorry Betty! I didn't realise it had been 8 months for you also! (I think I started skim reading towards the 50th page! haha!) Well I hope its is BFP's all round very shortly...then the name of the thread can be changed to ex-cereazetters with BFP's!:winkwink: Well the symptoms seem to be dying down a little now so not sure if that is a good thing...a few days after coming off cerazette I had the worst feeling as though I was going to faint just before bed, I felt so sick as well. Hasn't happened since though luckily but I have had a few dizzy spells! CM has been all over the place and I have been pretty irritable! Used to suffer from night sweats on the pill but they have cleared up now so that is one positive! Let's hope they don't make a return unless it's good news!! :happydance: So....Lolly you waited 7 weeks for your first AF right? What about the rest of you ladies? I can't remember properly but think 7 was about average? Lolly you are on CD 17 and Honeybear CD 10? What about you Betty?

xxxxx

hi there.. it was 8 weeks for me until af arrived. now on cycle 3, first cycle was 34 days, second 29 then 31, so presuming this one is 31, now on cd 18, hopefully ov' today, not temping or using opk as i find it too much.
so this cycle have just been :sex: every day or every other day to cover all areas, so will see what happens, :witch: due around 2nd Feb providing my cycle hasnt changed . fingers crossed and :dust: to all. :thumbup:

Abbi yeah i was 7 weeks, seems to be the average! I hopefully should ovulate next week.

Hay, thats exciting you will be in 2ww soon! Good luck!

Still no letter today, our post comes at 1 so i nipped home on my lunch lol but nothing! it better come next week!

Anyway....Back to work!

Lolly x

thanks Lollylou! our post comes at stupid times too, do u live in the sticks too? i live in north wales, probably alot like scotland in some respects?x

Thanks for that Hay...I think I am going to give it 8 weeks and then I will start to panic! :winkwink: Hoping I am closer to 7 like you though Lolly (or even less would be better) I can't remember how long my cycles where before BC but I do remember that AF was LONG and HEAVY!! :( Pretty sure that it lasted a full 7 days so definitely not looking forward to that! :cry: I am a little worried as the symptoms I was having before have pretty much disappeared, at least before I felt like something was happening but now I feel like my body has given up!! NOOOOOOO!

Speak soon xx

just try not to worry, it will turn up, i got to the point of thinkin is it ever gonna show, did u av breakthrough bleed at all?x

Yes I did, a breakthrough bleed is a withdrawal bleed right? ha! Sorry I am not a pro on the terminology yet! :winkwink: It came just couple of days after I took my last pill and was very light, it lasted about 2 days. I know its early days I am just so impatient! Well I guess we all are I guess! CD33 today..hurry up AF!!

xx

sorry neither am i, ye withdrawal bleed is the one i meant :thumbup: lol. yep never wanted periods and was glad when was on cerazette and was like yep never have periods all pleased, then i couldnt wait to have them.. now i dont want them again, well i do if i get a :bfn: but im gona have the willpower now and unless im late not bother testing.. it gets kinda addictive and obsessive though, so now just :sex: as much as poss near enough every day and when its meant to b it will be :thumbup: i use an app on my fone to track periods and fertile times, dont want to get in to opks and temping though. what will you do??

i didnt get a bleed until 1st oct (discharge and light bleed) and i came off it 9th sept, so took a bit for me to get that. and came on properly 4th november then.

so how many weeks has it been for you since you stopped taking it? sorry i could probably look back but im lazy lol!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->