The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

go to countdowntopregnancy.com or lilypie.com they do them x

Hey ladies just checking in. Hope all is well and welcome to the thread new members.

Again, it seems my cycles aren't resuming normal service. I'm on cd 43. I'm just hoping it doesn't go to 100+ days again. Was hoping for a regular cycle.
Nice to see some fellow welshies in the thread.
I'm from Port Talbot but live up Lancashire now with the OH.
But my family is still down there so regularly drive down.

Well fx for all of us, sending lots of baby dust x x

Good Morning!

Welshfairy.........I hope your cycle is not too long :flower:

Mines has went the opposite i think :wacko: Normally I'm 40 days like clockwork, ovulate between cd25-27 but this month we've not been really trying because i need to go to hospital first to get my beta blockers changed, anyway.... after i ovulate my boobs KILL me right the way up to af so i woke up yesterday morning and could hardly get out of bed my boobs were so sore. I'm CD 20 today so even although we've not been trying this month i really hope I've ovulated as would mean my cycles will be much shorter, guess I'll just have to wait for :witch:to arrive now!

Lolly x

Hey Lolly that would be good news for you, shorter cycles. I had a positive opk on CD 12 so don't really know what's going on with mine either?! Have lots of quuestions for the consultant so hopefully will come out of the appt feeling but more knowledgeable! Af is due around hubby's birthday so would be great if she didn't come. I'm taking him away to a 5 star country style getaway, evening out and then spa the next day before returning to reality!! Think I'm more excited than him lol. He doesn't know where we're going so can't wait to see what he thinks. The money it's costing he'd better love it!!
xx

Honeybear that sounds lovely, those spa getaways are beuatiful places.
Lolly i have had really sore boobs for a few days now, not my nipples or anything, just like the top of my boobs, if i run down the stairs they really hurt! hoping thats a sign i have ov'd as i don't know for sure, only go on the calendars that predict fertile period.
Welshfairy - fingers crossed ur cycles not too long! :thumbup:

:dust:

Got my days mixed up, CD14 today, had a positive Opk yesterday and negative today so not sure how that works, hope the :dust: has worked for me this month!
x

Good afternoon ladies.

Thank you. I'm hoping they are returning to normal. I'm not really sure if I'm even ov. I don't get sore bbs and no ewcm either!! I think I'm well and trully broken. I have decided tho I'm going to start charting my bbt soon. Need to get a decent themometer tho. Is this what you ladies are doing or you using opks? I'm a bit worried abt using opks because my af takes so long to visit me.
Ah well, I can't wait for the af to visit, the sooner the better so at least maybe my cycles are getting better.

Honeybear your getaway sounds lovely. I'm well over due a holiday! Haven't been away on 'holiday' since 2001! Hopefully this year will be bringing me all I want :)

Fx for you all, baby dust too x x

i dont use opks or temp, going to see how dtd most days works out and see what happens, just didnt want it to become so technical and i think oh wouldnt understand what was going on and i'd hav to explain it all technically and i cant be doing with that haha! but have had my af regularly ish over past few months since stopping so i presuming im ovulating ? but i really dont know.

:dust: :flower: xxx

Morning ladies!

I don't know what's going on with me this month!!! I had ewcm starting from CD 6 through to CD 9 with very high sex drive but didn't do any ov tests as thought it would be impossible for me to ov that early as I'm always CD 24-27. So as from Friday CD 18 my boobs have been killing me and getting af twinges. Could it be possible that i could go from ovulating on cycle day 27 way down to cycle day 10-12? its so weird, i have no idea when to expect af!!!!! Going by my previous cycles i should be fertile this week but theres not even a second line coming up! Arrrggghhhhh what is going on????!!!!!!!

Lolly xx

Hi girls,
Well Lolly not sure if it's usual but guess it must be possible and if your cycle has reduced down to that then that would be much better for you. I don't know when to expect af this month either cos my ov was positive CD11 or 12 and then following day was negative so I'm a bit lost too!! I can't wait to come on her one morning and find you have posted to say you have a :bfp: and then wouldn't it be amazing if it I could say congrats - me too!!! I'm sure your time will come very soon, feel it in my water's!!
xx

Thanks Honeybear :flower:

I Just had a phone appointment with my doctor & told her i hadn't heard from hospital so she gave me the phone number of the pre pregnancy unit I'm waiting to go to, so i gave them a phone and should know by Friday when my appointment is :happydance: Just want to get of these bloody beta blockers & on to new ones so i know everything will be ok!

When i get my BFP I am not posting it anywhere but here first!!!!!!!!!! I think i owe it to this thread, the amount of moaning i have done on here! Lol. Could still be a while though............................I will more than likely be congratulating everybody else first lol! Not to worry, my time will come!

Kind of nervous about all the test starting as Im dreading something being wrong with me or OH. There's already that much wrong with me, Blood pressure, heart, kidneys I would feel so terrible for OH if there was more wrong and we couldn't get pregnant. I worry far to much!!!!!!!

Ok, back to work for me

Hope everyone is good!

Betty, drop me a message and let me know how you are xx

Lolly xx

aww well good news you should know by friday! :thumbup:
ive been suffering with a bit of a cold past few days, feeling abit drained and boobs really sore, and not due on till next week :wacko:

I'm sure the worrying cant be good for you, try keep positive :flower: :hugs:

hope we get our :bfp: soon! xx

:dust:

Hi girls,

Just checking in:- been really busy this week. AF only lasted 3 days...on cd5 will be using fertility monitor properly for the first time tomorrow as tests start on cd6! Hoping that everyone is well! Good luck for February BFP's!!

xx

Hi!
Lolly that's fab, you know that by Friday your journey will start to a successful :bfp: in the near future. I can understand why you would find all the tests daunting. I was very ill 2009 and early 2010 and I've had enough tests and poking about to last a lifetime, but it's a means to an end so just keep thinking ahead.
:flower::hugs:

Hay, Our house is full of snotty people too!! Fingers crossed that the :witch: doesn't get you next week :dust:

Abbi,
Let us know how the monitor goes, had looked at them with interest but ended up getting the cheap strips and they seem to work ok for ppl, but maybe after a long time waiting I may buy one of those if they work well for you!:thumbup:

Take care all
xx

thanks Honeybear :flower:

:dust: for those much wanted :bfp: for us all :D

I am a massive worrier too Lolly! I am addicted to Kalms! TTC does NOT help things either! Hope you don't have to wait too long for your appointment!

Yes Honeybear I will let you know how it goes! They are pretty pricey but after reading the reviews I just had to go for it! I got a pretty good deal off amazon too...

Speak soon!

:D xxx

So if I've just came in from work and :witch: has arrived on CD23!!!!

What the hell is that all about???? Its not full flow but i know its going that way.

OMG I'm broken :cry:

Lolly xx

hi everyone just some good news and proof there is hope of af coming back quick.

im not the healthiest of people junk food etc overweight a bit.

i was on cerazette for 2 + half years no bleed.

came off in nov '10.

af showed up 2nd week in jan!!! lasting until round about now, i didnt pinpoint exact day but think it was jan 10th :)

time to try for my baby! :D

good luck to everyone, mine came back in 3 months and i wish everyone the best as i know how frustrating it is xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry she got you Lolly, not sure what's going on there but don't stress cos you have the appts shortly and it will all work itself out I know it will.:hugs:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"