The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Evening girls,
Abbi- was 40 something days for me, had withdrawal bleed few days after stopping then proper af after the 40 something days, does feel like it's never gonna happen but sure you'll get soon. I'm CD11 now and my cycle seems to be 28/29 days so will see what happens this month.

Hay- I'm not keen to get obsessed with the temping and opk's either, with the :sex: every day, remember my sister in law had real trouble conceiving and her fertility consultant said that was the absolute wrong thing to do, apparently it's quality not quantity!! He told them every other day!

Lolly- the letter will come and if not by tuesday then give the gp a call, sometimes you don't get anything done unless you harass the life out of people!!:haha:

xx

It will be 5 weeks on Monday! So hopefully not too far to go! I would be very happy with 40 days honeybear so fingers crossed! Yes the every day v every other day debate! I am doing a bit of both at the moment but I have heard that every other day is better! Has anyone heard about soft cups? Some girls have been using them on this forum on a pregnancy app on my phone and some say very good things! They seem a bit weird to use though! Xx

heard about them ye, but the way i see it is that people that arent even trying, have one night stands etc get pregnant and get up straight away all that sort of thing so i just think it will happen , just got to be patient, girl i work with has just had her little boy and she only had sex once in that month and got pregnant, so i guess it just depends on each and every one of us. going to see him today.. make myself even more broody! lol!

we have done it every day from 14th but that was because i wanted to cover what could be my fertile period depending if i had another 29 or 31 cycle if u get me. but from next week will probably just :sex: every other day and hope to get lucky!

Honeybear where in wales are u?

xx :dust:

I know what you mean! One of my best friends got pregnant 6 weeks after having her coil taken out and she wasn't trying properly either (she just wasn't preventing) Her little boy is 5 months and every time I see him it makes me worse!! :winkwink:

Update:- ok so this afternoon I have had a dull ache in my stomach like a mild period pain and my lower back is really sore. It feels like that whole area is quite hot (as if I have deep heat on) ha! No idea what it is but glad something is happening! Anyone had anything similar to this after cerazette? xx

seen her little boy, aww he was gorgeous, really excited for my own little one now :D i dont think i did have that but when my af did come, my god it was sooooo painful! xx

Did it come on quite suddenly or did it take a few days? This is quite mild like it is building up to something awful! :cry: And I know! Hope our hurry up! x

maybe it will be coming soon then, i cant really remember tbh. also know that after coming off pill you get every symptom going as if you are pregnant which can be misleading , i did numerous tests only to get :bfn: and found it was quite common.
xx

Yeah I agree I am pretty sure I am not pregnant! It does feel as though AF is on her way! I hope my body isn't playing tricks on me as the cramps have been quite bad this afternoon! :cry:

Hi girls,
Abbi sounds as though the :witch: is well on her way, my first af like Hay's was very painful, but you'll be glad be getting your body back into some kind of cycle so it's bitter sweet. Those soft cups sounf bizarre and I think it's too much messing with nature. Hay, I'm near Cardiff, you?
xx

Looks like you were right!! :D You girls must have been my lucky charms because AF is here on CD33 :happydance: Whohoo! Starting the clearblue fertility monitor tomorrow so tomorrow will be CD1..very excited!

Great job Abbi, told you she was on her way! Thought today would be you CD1? You're using the Clear Blue then, they're really expensive aren't they?

It is really but as you have to test with fmu the monitor says that you should count the following day as cd1 if af comes later in the day...yeah they are quite pricey but the reviews are great. You can get them much cheaper on eBay though! We got ours from amazon which was pretty cheap too compared to boots etc. Quite excited to get started now! I'm thinking that if I count from the last day of my withdrawal bleed as opposed to the last day I took a pill it has been 30 days for af to show (not 33) so I reckon my cycles will prob stay quite close to that. If I remember correctly they were a couple of days longer than average before bc so that seems right! Well I hope so! Af is killing! No pain killers in the house either so I am in for a lovely night! Haha!

yay glad af has arrived! and hope the pain eases soon!
Honeybear im in north wales, about an hour from wrexham, on the coast where we have no shops just the sea haha!

Hay that sounds glorious! I love the sea, learned to swim in the North Sea when I was 3, I'm like a fish! All that coastal air must be healthy for you and I'm sure you'll have the 2011 bubba you're hoping for. My opk was positive today so will keep my fingers crossed. I'm seeing my gynae consultant on the 31st so hoping he will prescribe me chlomid.
xx

it is lovely here, just a bit boring, and u have to travel at least an hour to get to any decent shops lol. im in cardiff in april for x factor :D cardiff is great!
thats good news about ur appointment.. keep us posted.
fingers crossed i do get my 2011 baby, hope u do too :D how long have u been trying?

xx

I came off the pill on 4th october, seems a long time but in the grand scheme of things it's not. My 3rd n last child took 17 months to conceive, he's well worth it but it was a long time! X factor eh, had considered taking my daughter to see it. Hour to the nearest shops ooh that would prob get on my nerves after the novelty wears off!!
x

ye thats it i came off 9th sept, think when its something u really want it seems forever! kinda wish i could pretend i didnt want a baby so that could carry on and then find out when im 3 months gone or something lol. but i know its just impossible for that to happen now as i want it so much x

Hay, I answered your pm, how do I get the signatures you've all got?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->