The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww lolly, :hug: at least your symptoms were spot on and you prob did ov when you thought!

Hope your not feeling to down! It could just be your body have a tease and your cycle will be shorter from now on? I hope so for you :)

X x x

Hi all!

I'm new to this site and am on a similar journey to you all. I have read soooooooo much about Cerazette mostly bad :wacko

I've been on Cerazette for 4 years and stopped taking it on Jan 2nd as we finally decided it time for a baby.. although i now realise its probably not going to be an easy task :dohh:

Whilst on Cerazette i had no bleeds at all which i thought was fab at the time...
Anyway no af as yet (not unexpected) i've had lots of symptoms since stopping this pill, sore breast, period pains, feeling tired but just to make sure some miracle hadn't happened i did a test which was negative.
All these symptoms feel just like the did years ago when i did have periods so i'm hoping things will go back to normal quickly (probably expecting the impossible!) My cycle was always regular so fingers crossed!

I have been doing ovulation tests too, the first few were definatly neg then they started to get darker but never as dark as the control line then they faded again so i'm not sure if i ovulated or not as i've never used them before!

Anyway sure this is the start of a very long journey!

Sorry for such a long post needed to rant somewhere :winkwink:

Sam

Welcome Samie, the symptoms probably do mean that af will show up soon. The opk's, line does have to be same or darker than the control line. Early days though so fingers crossed that you'll have regular cycles as you say you did b4 the dreaded cerazette!! Good luck and :dust:

good luck and welcome! hope af turns up soon for u! x

hey girls

how are u all??
the :witch: got me today :( - early. confused now, had a cycle of 34, 29, 31, now 26 :wacko: not sure whats going on with my body.

on the upside im off to birmingham today to see Alexandra Burke :D

hope ur all doing good and have a good weekend

Hay x

Hay sorry to hear :witch: got you. :sad2:
I'm sure your cycle will be in some sort of pattern soon. My af is due on Hubby's bday next sunday so will see what happens!
Hope you're all good
xxx

Sorry my laptop was playing up and it posted my message twice didn't know how to delete it!

Hi all,
I went to see the consultant today, he won't give me chlomid for another 6months as he thinks there shouldn't be any problems conceiving, explained that last time it took 17months to conceive but still said it would be fine! He doesn't think pre eclampsia should reoccur either and that a vbac should be ok. Sort of happy as he's confident that my body is getting back to normal although he didn't do bloods or anything. Told him I have used opk's he said don't bother with them, asked how I would know whether I'm ovulating and he said if I'm having af's I'm ovulating!! Said he'd see me in 6 months if I'm not pregnant.
Hope you're all well
xx

glad to know that doc thinks everything is getting back to normal.. hope its quicker than 6 months for u.. hopeful that he says that if u have af you are ovulating, as i wasnt too sure whether i was or not.. :shrug: af lasted about 2 days only bled properly 1st day. very strange had af after 26 , very confusing!

i don't bother with opks either, don't think they're worth the hassle, but thats my opinion. think it all becomes too technical, if its meant to be it will be imo, we're going to dtd every other day/ every day again this month and go from there.. meant to be having cells removed from cervix 16th Feb as got abnormal cells for 2nd time since being removed.. but think ill reschedule for March!

hope everyone is doing ok.

:dust:

Hey honey thats good news at least you werent fobbed off!

Fx'ed you won't need to go back and see him!

X x x

Hi girls hope that you are all well!!

Just checking in to see how you are! Honeybear that is a shame that you have to wait 6 months for any treatment I hope you get your bfp soon!

Hiya Sammie, I am a recent ex-cerazetter! I had no af during but did suffer night sweats which have now gone! I came off in Dec and had a two day withdrawal bleed and then AF came 30 days later! So it was 34 days in total since my last pill! I had all those symptoms too! Just try not to stress and hopefully it will happen soon.

I am now on CD12 of my second cycle and just had my second high fertility reading on my CB fertility monitor. Very exciting! Hoping to ovulate by Friday and AF due around Feb 20th! Would be amazing to get my bfp in Feb as it is mine and my partners 4 year anniversary on feb 22nd!

Speak soon!
xxxx

thats great abbi, the CBFM sounds good! hoping to get a :bfp: in feb too, just asap would be lovely.. soooo excited to be a mummy!

hope everyone is doing ok.. Lolly how are you??
:dust:

Hi. Ive not been on much as a very close friend died suddenly last thursday. Dont eveb know what cd i am.

Got hospital 11th march.

Hope everyone is well, i'll be back soon

lolly xxxxx

Aww lolly that's awful!

My thoughts are with you :flower:

X x. X

Hi. Ive not been on much as a very close friend died suddenly last thursday. Dont eveb know what cd i am.

Got hospital 11th march.

Hope everyone is well, i'll be back soon

lolly xxxxx

aww no really sorry to hear that lolly. :hugs: xxxx

Hey ladies,

Lolly I'm sorry about your loss.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies and your bfp's!!
I am so excited at moment because for the first time since coming off cerazette in april I've had ewcm :) this is the first sign I've had of any normality returning so as you can guess very excited and feeling much better ;)

this could be our month ladies :)

Fx for everyone x x x

Sorry for your loss Lolly.

Thanks for the messages i've got my fingers crossed. Its now 31 days since my last pill and still loads of symptoms and just for added extra i've got really bad period pains today!

Its hard not to get stressed.... even though before i stopped i kept saying it could takes years to get back to normal but now its reality its a shock because i don't think i actually believed it would take long.

Good luck to you all though!
x

Guess there was a reason for the pains.... af got me this afternoon exactly 32 days since my last pill and 14 days from when i thought i had a positive ovulation test... although that wasn't as dark at the control line so wasnt sure :happydance:
Heres to hoping things will work properly for next month and so on
x

:happydance:Hi everyone,
Lolly sorry you're not having good time :flower:
Samie sorry :witch: got you but good signs you'll have normal cycles. The line has to be at least equal to the control line to be a positive but sure that will happen this month :thumbup:
I'm off tomorrow to take the hubby for his bday night away, posh hotel, nice meal, spa in the morning, very excited :happydance:
Speak to you all Monday when all the celebrations are over, due to test on hubby's bday Sunday but may just wait.
xxx

Good luck Honeybear, hope you have a lovely time and a BFP!! ;)

Baby dust to all x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->