The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

hope you have a lovely time honeybear and get your :bfp: to top it off! x

Hi girls,
Hope you're all well, thanks for wishing me a nice time away, it worked it was absolutely fabulous. Hotel was lovely, spa in Bath is to be highly recommended!
Hubby's birthday today and he was very happy with presents so just doing lunch then family n friends coming around for tea and cake.
:dust:
xxx

Hiya Everyone,

I've spent ages reading this thread and great to hear other peoples stories - although don't understand some of the terminology!

Thought I would share my story - I was on Cerazette for about 3 years - microgynon for 7 years before that and not had a period for whole time on Cerazette other than occassional light spotting.

Me and hubby decided its now the right time for a baby :hugs: and I came off cerazette on the 1st Jan this year and i had a period on the 5th Jan which lasted about 4 days. Since then I have had weird fluttery feelings, cramps / dull pain and really sore boobs

I am now waiting for 2nd period which is 4/5 days late - tested and not pregnant.

Promised myself I wouldn't get obsessed but starting to already!

xx

Hiya Everyone,

I've spent ages reading this thread and great to hear other peoples stories - although don't understand some of the terminology!

Thought I would share my story - I was on Cerazette for about 3 years - microgynon for 7 years before that and not had a period for whole time on Cerazette other than occassional light spotting.

Me and hubby decided its now the right time for a baby :hugs: and I came off cerazette on the 1st Jan this year and i had a period on the 5th Jan which lasted about 4 days. Since then I have had weird fluttery feelings, cramps / dull pain and really sore boobs

I am now waiting for 2nd period which is 4/5 days late - tested and not pregnant.

Promised myself I wouldn't get obsessed but starting to already!

xx

Hi Kix, welcome to the thread...I am the same...started ttc in Dec and I am already obsessed. One thing I would say though is are you sure that the bleed you had after coming off cerazette was a proper period (AF) or a withdraw bleed instead? As a lot of people have a withdrawal bleed a few days after coming off bc and that would explain why you have a 'late' period but no positive pregnancy test...I had a withdrawal bleed for a few days shortly after stopping bc and then my first proper AF 30-31 days later! Some girls that I have spoken to have taken a only a couple of weeks to get theirs and some a couple of months so it's hard to say what will happen...annoying I know!

The symptoms you have are pretty typical of recent ex-cerazetters so don't worry! I think I took about 5 pregnancy tests before my first AF came because of all of the symptoms I had! haha!

I am now on my second cycle (cd16) and according to my fertility monitor should be ovulating in the next couple of days...my cycles are 30-32 days I think but with only recently coming off bc I know that they may take a while to be regular....

Are you using any methods to get pregnant like opks/fertility monitor etc?

Hope this helps anyway!

xx

Its hard not to become obsessed lol
Once you start to read one thread you read everything trying to find one positive thing about cerazette!! Unless thats just me :winkwink:

Good luck
x

Hi Abbi,

Since reading what everyone's saying I think you're right it must have been a withdrawl bleed ..... fingers crossed then I will get first AF soon.

I haven't had a regular cycle since Cerezatte so feel totally confused! Good to know that I'm not the only one with weird pregnancy like feelings - I was getting a bit unsure! I think I'll wait for AF and then try opks then thank you!! Good luck this month then fingers crossed for you!

Samie - I can't stop thinking about it all the time didn't think I'd be like this! Bit ironic really when you spend your whole life trying not to get pregnant and then when you want to it's not that simple!

Looking forward to following everyone's stories on here!!

xx

Welcome Kix,
Try not to become too consumed with it all. I have used the opk's but don't bother with all the other stuff. What's great about this website as I'm sure all the girls will agree is that we all want the same thing and we all support each other so if you are having a good or bad day/time you can come on here, waffle all your stuff and people will respond and make you feel supported which I think is fab.
Hope the :witch: gets you soon.
:dust: to everyone
xxx

I joined this thread a while ago, happy to say that just 3 months after coming off cerazette I got my :bfp: on january the 8th conceived on Dec 31st!! :)

Good luck ladies!!

Hi girls,
Took a test and it was very faint so have now done a digital one and got my :bfp: cannot believe it. As last baby took 17 months to conceive am absolutely shocked and overwhelmed that 3rd cycle lucky.
xx

Congrats Honeybear! That's amazing news! There is hope for us all :)

Thanks Welshfairy, yes after waiting such a long time last time we tried there is definitely hope for everyone.
:dust: to all girls still waiting for that :bfp:
:hugs:

congrats honey... you must be over the moon!

X X

Hiya Everyone,

I've spent ages reading this thread and great to hear other peoples stories - although don't understand some of the terminology

xx

welcome to the thread....

you will catch on with the terminology soon enough... if not shout and one of us will de-code lol!

good luck TTC and im sure you will be in and out of here in no time....

x x x

Congratulations on your bfp's girls!! Hope you both have a very happy and healthy 9 months!! :happydance:

Kix I know..everyone I speak to says the same thing about the irony! It's so frustrating! Once you have AF things should start getting back on track for you...I know the wait is horrible. I only had to wait around 30 days and it drove me insane!

I am on cd17 now (or 18) I can't remember, but fertility monitor still hasn't given me a peak so no ovulation as of yet! Really didn't expect it to be this late..thanks cerazette! haha! Fingers crossed I o soon anyway!

Good luck with ttc and any questions just get in touch! The girls on here are so lovely and very helpful which is great!

XxxX

honeybear that is AMAZING news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not tried at all this month with everything thats happened. It's my friends funeral 2mor so things will take a while to get back to normal for us. Maybe start trying again in March. I'm still positive that it will happen this year so its all good!

Just a quick check in from me but delighted to hear your news honeybear :flower: catch up with you all soon

Lolly xxx

Well the weirdest thing happened this morning I got my AF! You lot must be good luck I can't believe it I've been worried all weekend!

Can anyone explain how you work out cycle dates? do you count 1 from your first day?

Congratulations Honeybear that's amazing news!!
xx

Hey everyone,
Kix glad the :witch: got you. Yes the day you get your af is CD1.
Thanks for all your congrats girls, will still come on here coz I want to see you all get your bfp's.
xxx

Well the weirdest thing happened this morning I got my AF! You lot must be good luck I can't believe it I've been worried all weekend!

Can anyone explain how you work out cycle dates? do you count 1 from your first day?

Congratulations Honeybear that's amazing news!!
xx

I got my AF a few days after joining this thread too! haha! The girls here must be good luck charm for sure! :happydance:

Good luck for your first proper month ttc!! Not sure if mine is going to plan...feel like I have already o'd and it hasn't shown up on the monitor! Not good! But we will see!!

Speak soon girls... xx

congrats honeybear on ur BFP. i just got my BFP last nite to after coming off cereztte 5 months ago :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
The digital clear blue says 1-2 weeks so think we are probably the same :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->