The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

That's fab news Rachael, mine said 1-2 few days ago and then I did another one last night coz it was a special price for pack of 2! That one said 2-3 weeks. I know almost to the day when I ovulated and conceived so dates few days either side coz I ovulated earlier this month? Mine was 3rd cycle off cerazette so we've both been lucky. Coz I have underlying health problems I'm booked in with the community midwife on thursday. How exciting, wanna be bump buddies? Not sure how we do that? xx
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi yeah that sounds like fun not sure what it is either hehe. Im going to do another in a few days because i did all 3 of my tests last night at 5pm and the lines came up within seconds :thumbup: so maybe if i use morning urine it mite make a difference im not sure :happydance: Im also at the doctors on Thursday think they want to do their own test. i just knew i was pregnant :happydance:

Confratulations Rachel :happydance::happydance:

So i had a bit of a weird one last month, I haven't kept tack of things really for the last few weeks but my last af came on CD23!!!!!!! I have been 40 days almost to the hour since coming off cerazette so i dunno what caused that?!

I'm Cycle day 15 just now so i guess i'll just have to see what happens this month, :sex: for the first time in 2 weeks today as we've been totally heartbroken by the death of our friend.

Hospital appointment came through for March 11th so we'll see what happens.

Lolly x

Thanks lolly :happydance: im sorry to hear about your friend :cry: i had two cycles one was 53 days long and the other was 43 then i found out i was pregnant 28 days after i last bled so really dont understand what was going on :haha:
Hope ur appointment goes well in march and good luck
Rachael

Hi ladies

I am so glad I found this website it has lovely to discover that I am not on my own! :)

I took my last pill on the 1st Feb and had some spotting for a few days but now nothing. I wish I had researched into this sooner I naively assumed that my periods would resume as soon as I stopped taking the pill now I can see that I won't but it is good to read that I following the same pattern as most of the ladies on here. I would like one AF before we start ttc and as this is our first we are keeping it a secret for now so as not to put more pressure on ourselves so I am delighted that I have you all to share this with.

Sorry my post is a tad long, I look forward to sharing my journey with you all

xx

welcome moo...

if you are like the others who join we will be saying congrats to you very soon hee hee!!

:dust: to you
x x x

Hi moomoo:flower:

Please don't worry, there has been PLENTY of girls that have fallen really quickly on here! Fingers crossed you will be one of the lucky ones!

Lolly x

Welcome Moomoo, Fingers crossed that you will have a short journey, I have been extremely lucky, our last baby took 17 months to conceive so I've experienced both the long haul and the quick success. Whichever journey the baby at the end of it is worth the wait.
:dust: to you.
Lolly, been thinking about you, really hope good things happen really soon.:hugs:
How you doing Betty?
xx

How you doing Betty?
xx

hey,

a little update from here....

bloods have confirmed im def not ov and my progesterone levels are soooooo low they may as well be zero :cry: and another of the hormones (i forget what its called) is high for CD 22 so all in all it would seem im prpoer broken!

my doc is now investigating why its not happening and has me going for bloods at the start of my next cycle (whenever that is) as she wants to rule out PCOS although i have had a scan and all looked normal but i guess things can change :shrug:

so anyways thats it really at the mo.... still no chance of a BFP for me and the waiting continues roll on may when she will refer me to the FS!....:wacko:

hope you are all well ladies

x x x x

Hey Betty, sorry to hear the bloods weren't great but try to stay positive though I know it's hard. A very close friend of mine has PCOS and they told her that she was unlikely to conceive unassisted and said after a certain amount of trying (don't remember how long) they would be able to have 1 round of IVF on the NHS just as their turn came round for the IVF they had just been on holiday (not stressing about trying to conceive) and they got pregnant naturally! :flower:
I'm sure it will happen for everyone on here, and when it does you'll all be fab mums.
x:hugs:

welcome to the newbies!!

sorry about ur bloods betty

honeybear CONGRATULATIONS sooo happy for you!!

not been on here for a bit, been trying to not think about ttc and its done me the world of good i think.. now not worrying and know it will happen just takes time.. according to my calendar i have on my phone i should be ovulating over next few days.. so if it doesnt happen then it will be end of march that try again i think as i have my colposcopy next wed as i have abnormal cells again ( 2nd time now, altho they were already burnt off once) so not looking forward to that, and cant :sex: for 4 weeks after :(

hope ur doing ok lolly

:dust:

Morning!

I'm Cd 17 today, no idea if i have ovulated yet or not, The last couple of days I've had tingling niplles :blush: & the odd ache's and pains in tummy so i think it may be soon. The thing that has confused me the most is my cycles going from 40 days down to 23 last month. Maybe it will average itself out to 30ish days this month!! I'm just gonna keep :sex: & see what happens, hospital app is 4 weeks today so it's not long till we can get started properly :happydance:

Hows everyone else doing?

Lolly x
:dust:

Glad you've got that hospital appointment soon. My last cycle was good few days shorter than previous ones, I'm sure yours will even themselves out.
xx

Hello everyone.

Thought I would say hi and that I'm feeling much better now af is over. Need to work out cycle dates now and best time to :sex: !

It's all confusing me!

Hope you're all ok and looking forward to the wknd. x

Moo- Welcome to the thread! Hopefully your body won't take too long to regulate itself...it's very annoying not knowing what is going on I know!

Betty- sorry to hear about your results, hope you find some answers soon....I am pretty sure that low progesterone can be treated quite easily so try not to stress too much! :D

Lolly- sounds promising! Maybe ovulation is here? :D

As for me I am on cd22 still getting highs on fertility monitor but no peak. CM is all over the place too so no idea what is going on....reckon there is a chance I have already ovulated OR it's coming soon OR I am broken! :( I guess we shall have to wait and see! GRRRRR Cerazette!!!

xxxx

thanks guys...

its not just low progesterone i dont think my doc mentioned something else too... only time will tell.... she has said i will most prob be given clomid as a first course of action but not untill i see the fs....

hope everyone else is feeling ok and looking forward to the weekend!!

x x x x

Hey girls,
Betty, we were given clomid to conceive our last child, my best friend was also given it, seems common for ppl not to conceive straight away. It worked for both of us so fingers crossed it does the same for you, stay positive x When are you seeing the fs?

Even though there is a reason for us not conceiving my doc still won't refer me till end of may! Wish I had the money to go private I really do :cry: x x

Betty :flower:

It's so rubbish you have wait a year, hopefully the the next few months will fly in.

I really hope we get our BFP'S together! After all, we have seen everyone come & go on this thread! Lets stay positive & 2011 WILL be our year.

Have a good weekend!

Lolly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"