The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Lolly, i know its utter rubbish eh! i am sure that we will be announcing our :bfp: this year and would be fab if its the same time!! would be nice if we were next as we have been here for what seems like forever lol!!

have a fab weekend :)

x x x

Hi ladies

I hope you are all well and having a nice weekend.

I had a few pains yesterday on my right hand side and my boobs feel like they have weights hanging from them they have never ached so much!(sorry for being so descriptive) . My dear partner bless him has commented that I look bloated too and I am so exhausted all the time. I am so thankful for all your posts here as I know that these symptoms seem to be the norm so I am not worried and am trying to go with the flow although I had never wanted my AF to come so much.

Just in case I don't get the chance to come on tomorrow (although I must confess to becoming quite additcted to this site already) I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines day. xx

aww moomoo i hope she arrives soon for you, its such a relief when it happens!!

hope you have a brill valentines too!

its our anniversary :wedding: 6 yrs this year! :cloud9:

x x x x

Betty & Lolly

really rooting for you to get your :bfp: 's asap!!
xxxx

Hey girls,
Hope you're all well? It occured to me this morning, only thing we did differently this time (last time took 17 months) was I had read that the man should take Zinc, this time only took 3 cycles, whether it's that luck thought it might be worth a try? They did recommend it for the woman as well, I couldn't take it as it interfered with other medication I'm taking. It's really good for the immune system so either way it's good to take it. Hope it may help.
xx

Morning everyone!

Cycle day 22 for me today, No idea if i have ovulated yet. I'm def going to get back on the opk's next month. We have :sex: LOADS in the past week so we'll see what happens!!!

Had the best dream ever last night i had a beautiful baby girl lol, i dreamt that i was actually in labour. Probably as i watching one born every minute last night :haha::haha:

So how is everyone else, any testers coming up?

Lolly x

Ok sorry me again!

I think I'm gonna have another short cycle!!!!!! So OVER this!!!!!!!!!!

Think my period is starting again, i only got it 3 weeks ago today??? I dont have any sore boobs or signs so i obviously havn't ovulated this month :shrug:

I cannot believe my cycle is down to 23 days now. I dunno if it def is af but when i was that loo i was spotting when i wiped so it would make sense as last cycle was 23.

lolly x

Hi ladies I hope u all had a lovely valentines, Betty congratulations on your anniversary x Lolly I am sorry to hear ur af is playing up. I have started bleeding this morning not sure if it is my af or a withdrawl bleed I have had some spotting since I stopped my pill so I am hoping I am one of the lucky ones and that this is my af. I have just reaslised this forum is for ttc and not wwt I hope u don't mind me being here we hope to start ttc at the end of March. Xx

Thank you moomoo :flower:

I dont actually know whats going on with me. I thought i was starting af but no, nothings happening! Maybe 2mor? We'll wait and see!

Moo, Of course we dont mind you being here! Its open to anyone! You'll prob be long gone before i get a :bfp: :haha:

Hows everyone else doing?

Lolly x

hey ladies i dont know if i can be of some hope/inspiration but i was on cerazette for 2.5 years with no bleed, i came off in november 2010 and my body was horrible, tricked me into thinking i was pregnant for about a month and a half, EVIL pill! Got my period jan 10th, now ive missed my second one by 5days.. There is hope, mine was 3months before it came back, it does come back :) fx for you all xxxxxxx

aww lolly, sorry to hear your being messed about..... maybe your settling to a better more 'normal' cycle..... would be good if you got a 28 day cycle back eh! :thumbup:

i have been cramping bad today so maybe ill be getting af soon too.... then i can have my bloods!!:wacko:

dont worry hun ill still be here when im 50 waiting to ovulate or be referred:haha:

x x x

Morning!

Betty, still no af but i know its gonna happen today or 2mor. I've never even had a 28 day cycle never mind 23 or 24!!!! weird. So IF I'm ovulating it must be very early like cd 8 or 9? :shrug:

I'm just gonna go back to Clear blue Ov test next week and see what they say.

How are things with you? :witch: turned up yet?

Lolly x

hmmm well i would say anything is possible after the evil pill..... if i were you i would get a bunch of ic opk and test from the day you stop bleeding....at least you will have some idea of when your ov as it could be really early....

no af for me yet :nope: tbh i dont expect it today even tho technically she is 'due' today....although because my hormones are allllllll over the show it could be anytime.....soooooooo annoying!!!!!!

x x x

Morning!

Betty, how long is it since your last af?
:witch: Is a killer this time. It really feels like this is how is used to be when i was younger! Maybe thats my body back to normal? Who knows! I'm kinda glad its shorter now, i hated waiting & waiting for af but no doubt now I've said that I'll go back to looooonnnnngggg cycles!

So anyone have any plans for the weekend? I've not properly looked through the last couple of pages on this thread so i have no idea who is still here! Feels like everyone is gone!

Lolly xx

Hello ladies, sorry iv not been in to say hello for a long time, iv been offline but started getting on via my phone this week so now im addicted again! Xx

Morning!

Betty, how long is it since your last af?
:witch: Is a killer this time. It really feels like this is how is used to be when i was younger! Maybe thats my body back to normal? Who knows! I'm kinda glad its shorter now, i hated waiting & waiting for af but no doubt now I've said that I'll go back to looooonnnnngggg cycles!

So anyone have any plans for the weekend? I've not properly looked through the last couple of pages on this thread so i have no idea who is still here! Feels like everyone is gone!

Lolly xx

im CD 37 today my last 'cycle' (i invert commas because i dont feel they are real cycles as im not ov!!) was only 31....arrrrgghhhhhh i wanna scream!

it bites even more atm as a friend from school just announced her pregnancy...she has only been married 3 mths so i guess a honeymoon baby!! :cry:

ah well nothing i can do about my stoopid broken body atm!!

hope you are all in for good weekends, have fun whatever your doing!!

x x x

I know it totally sucks, i very much doubt that I'm ovulating too!

We'll get there Betty :flower:

Elmo! How are you? Seems like a lifetime ago that you were one of us! Can you believe I'm still TTC lol!!!!!!! How long have you got left?

Lolly x

Evening ladies hope you are all well. Lolly sorry to hear that your AF is causing you so much pain :(, Betty fingers crossed it comes for you very soon. I am still bleeding been quite heavy and had a few clots etc (sorry to be so descriptive) so I am hoping this means that this is my af and not a withdrawl bleed as I had some spotting a couple of days when I came off of Cerazette although I only took my last pill on the 1st Feb so I am not 100%. I brought a boots ovaulation kit today I thought that may help me figure out whats going on.

Sorry to go on but as we are keeping it a secret I haven't got anyone I can talk to so you poor things are getting the brunt of it.

Just ordered chinese and think I'll treat myself to a wine or two! :) felt absolutely shattered all week its like someone has sucked all my energy out of me.

Have a lovely weekend everyone

xxx

aww moomoo...sorry to hear you tired i always feel shattered when i have af...it does sound like this is her for you tho so thats good :thumbup:

for me who knows when she will appear lol....ot to long i hop i want the bloods done to see whats going on.....:shrug: and im hoping if my doc can find a reason for me not ov that she will help sooner!!

we are also keeping it secret and i know how you feel with not being able to talk freely about it so blurb away thats what we are here for to support wether you need to rant or shout from the rooftops with happiness!!

enjoy the chinese and vino :)

x x x x

Thank u Betty that means a lot I hope I can be as good as a support to u all as u are being for me :) I hope your doctor helps u and doesn't delay u. Our chinese eventually turned up an hour later than they said! I was so hungry I nearly started chewing on my leather settee :)
talk soon
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"