The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hello!

Were also keeping it secret..... but i'm terrible at keeping secrets :dohh:

I'm having all signs of ovulation, cramps, ewcm, tender nipples but negative ovulation test :nope: so probably not ovulating either!!!

Ah well only 2nd month so still early!

Have a good weekend everyone!!

We are keeping it secret too it is so hard not telling everyone I am struggling! I have recently had a promotion at work so don't want anyone to find out I am ttc.

Bought ovulation kit yesterday gonna try it today I think although don't know how many days my cycle is yet. Sore boobs have come back since Friday - is this a sign of ovulation I have read it can be?

Hope everyone is ok and having a lovely weekend.x

@kix, sore boobs can indeed indicate ov! As far as ov kits go if your not sure of how long your cycles are etc then they may not be much use.... As in it may be a little hit and miss! I bought a whole bunch of ic 50 to be exact so I could test everyday twice a day.... It might be worth you doing something similar that way you won't miss the surge!!!

Hope your all well ladies and having good weekends :)

X x x

Hi ladies

Hope you are all having good weekends. All my plans of not telling anyone went straight out of the window yesterday! My mum and sisters are like super spies and noticed my belly was bloated (has been since I came off of pill) and asked if I was pregnant I said no and that I was still on the pill but I could tell they didnt beleive me! :blush: I talked to my partner and we decided to tell our parents but not our siblings (we are both bad at keeping secrets so I am surprised we lasted this long :haha:) Anyway we have told both sets of parents but have sworn them to secrecy we have also decided not to wait until I have my AF but to start TTC straight away starting this morning :winkwink:

I have stopped bleeding it lasted 5 days so I'm still not sure if it was my :witch: or a withdrawal bleed, however I noticed that my boobs stopped aching the moment I came on so fingers crossed Samie and Kix that you will get your :witch:very soon

Sorry my post is so long!

xxxx

Hey girls,
Moomoo I would say that that was definitely your AF. That's great coz now that you've had a proper af you can see when the next one comes what length your cycles may turn out to be. What were your cycles in length b4 cerazette? You can then have an idea of when you would ov.
:dust:

Hi Honeybear

I've been on the pill since I was 17, 3 different types Cerezettte being the best for me believe it or not! :) and I've never had a break. From memory though I think I used to be roughly 28 days give or take a few days.

Thanks Betty I think you're right because decided to do one of the ov kits this afternoon and it was definately positive! :happydance: Do I need to be doing them all week to get a better indication of what's going on?

Last month I had really sore boobs half way through my cycle too but they went away before af came. Reckon we need to be having :sex: alot this week then!

Fingers crossed for everyone! Moomoo I keep thinking of telling my mum that we're trying and then chickening out - I'm married and 26 and of course she knows but kinda feels I'm admitting to her that I have sex ha ha!

Kix i think that you ov 24-36 hrs after a pos... Don't quite me as I dont ov but I think that what I have read elsewhere on the forum but def get :sex: as it's always good to have the swimmers there to meet the egg fresh!!!!! Gl and fx for you!! Rest assured I'll still be here when you get your :bfp: x x x

Hello!

Well the:witch: is gone thank god!!!!!!!!! If my calculations are right with having 23 day cycles now i should ov this week?!?! :shrug:

Lets wait and see!

Speak soon!!

Lolly xx

aww lolly thats fab.... are you going to use opk so you might know whats going on??

:witch: got me friday night...so i now have to fight the docs to give me the bloods tomorrow as im CD3 tomorrow and had to have the bloods in the first 3 days!! just my luck for it to happen over a weekend!!!

hope everyone else is ok!!

x x x

Betty I hope you get your :bfp: soon you deserve it must be really upseting watching people come in and out of the forum - hope you get the docs 2moro.

Lolly good luck this week! xx

Betty I hope you get your :bfp: soon you deserve it must be really upseting watching people come in and out of the forum - hope you get the docs 2moro.

Lolly good luck this week! xx

aww thanks kix thats really sweet of you :hugs: i hope so too! i am always really happy for the others as everyone deserves it as much as each other.... but me and lolly have been in here 9 months and have seen soooooo many come and go....surely it MUST be our turn soon :winkwink: shame its not like the deli counters where as you join you get a number and then you get pg in order of number:haha::haha::haha:

x x x

Thanks kix!
Betty lol if only!!! We would have been long gone by now!!!
Im not even gonna think that this is my month, but id love it to be as im 30 on 18th march and it would be the best present ever but just gotta keep thinking it will happen soon, or at least some time this year surely?!

I dont think i'll ever be able to leave this thread when i get my bfp!

Gemie who started this will be due soon i think! Its mad how time flies!

Lolly x

i know right!! i thought it would be just :sex: and bam!!!!!! :bfp: lol.... 9 months later im thinking its not so easy!!....... its funny tho ya know i always thought we would struggle..i dunno why i just had a feeling :shrug:

i honestly think even when i have my bfp ill never leave this thread!....Lolly me and you are like the matriarchs now :haha::haha::haha::haha:

x x x

Hey there,
Betty and Lolly I certainly hope you guys don't leave when you get your :bfp:s! I havn't left and you havn't kicked me out yet! Betty chain yourself to the nurses door at your surgery and demand your bloods today, have everything crossed for you. Lolly good luck this week :hugs: both. Moomoo you should ov between 12 n 14 then I conceived between the 2.

xxx:dust:

Got my positive OPK today fingers crossed....

Kix you sound just like me, im 27 been together for 11 years but telling my parents i'm pregnant scares me coz like you said its admitting you do naughty things lol :haha:

x

Sammie thats great! 2ww for you now! Exciting stuff!

Honeybear, I wont be going anywhere, I cant see me getting my bfp anytime soon so I'll be here for a while yet!

I've got my clearblue digital ov tests and start 2mor, seems really weird as I'm only CD 5! Be interesting to see how much my cycle has changed!

Lolly x

Lolly you will get your :bfp: soon, as my dh has always said "all good things go to those who wait" xx :hugs:

just popped in to see how you're all doing. I had my LLETZ procedure last wed for my abnormal cells on cervix, so still recovering from that, and not allowed to have sex for 4 weeks :( so its a no go for me at the moment, altho i ov'd before having it, i very much doubt i caught it, but due on the weekend, already getting cramps etc like period but think thats due to the lletz.. maybe march or april will be my time to get my bfp, but im pretty relaxed about it now, it will happen im sure! just a matter of when!

:dust: xxxx

hey girls,

well i had my bloods done today.... should get the results on wednesday....:argh:

@honey, i certainly wont be leaving if/when it happens... you guys have stopped me going completely :wacko:

@sammy, good luck in your tww.... be sure to keep us posted!

@ Lolly, i hope you find your ov early and catch it this cycle!!

@hay i hope you feel better really soon and im sure you will be getting that :bfp: soon!!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->