The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hey girls!! Just browsing the threads and found this one! I'm so glad it's still going and you girls are bonding and are going through ttc together :hugs:

AFM I'm due in 7 weeks! O-M-G :shock: I don't know where the time has gone... craaaazy.

Hope you're all okay and loads of :dust: to you all! xxx

hey gemie,

hope you are well cant believe you have so little time left!! how is it going? are you excited?? x x

Hi Gemie :flower:

I was just thinking of you & that you must be due soon! Wishing you all the best!

Betty, Hopefully some good news on Wed then :hugs:

I'm CD 6 today so started opk's this morning, the digital ones so its easier so by my calculations should be positive by the weekend unless my body decides to change back to a 40 day cycle!

Anyway hope everyone is good, I have a loooonnnnggggg day at work ahead, deep joy! Speak soon!

Lolly xx

I'm very excited girls :) I know all these aches and pains are going to be worth it!

Praying it's not long for you all! :hugs:

Thanks Gemie, and all the best for when your little one arrives! how exciting! :)

Thanks Betty, think I'm now having af altho didnt think was due till weekend, cycles are going strange, gone to 23 now, if this is af and not bleeding from the aftermath of this, but when i had last one, i didnt bleed like this :(
Lolly hope they're positive for you and that this is your lucky month!

xxx

Hi everyone!

Hay, It's a pain in the butt having 23 day cycles but at least you have more fertile times! Thats the way i look at it anyway, way better than having 40 day cycles like i used to have it was awful!

I'm cycle day 7 today. No positive opk yet but i'm getting the pains already and ewcm. We are just gonna :sex: all this week and next and see what happens. Hospital appointment is creeping up now, 2 weeks on Friday so things will be better after that hopefully!

Betty, when do you get your results, was it today? Hopefully better news?

Lolly x
:dust:

hey,

thats a fab way of viewing it lolly... less time waiting for the next try to begin.... i have a feeling you will be getting your :bfp: soon anyway!! i just have a feeling!!:happydance:

well i had a call from my gp today....its not good :cry: the levels were significantly high again so i have to have a scan to check for PCOS :shrug:

so the wait is on for the scan now... but she said she will refer me to the fs as soon as she can :happydance:

im gutted to be broken and i hoping i will still be pregnant this year...only time will tell i guess :coffee:

how is everyne else doing??

x x x

Hey everyone,
Hope you're all well? Betty really sorry you didn't get the results you'd have hoped for. Least once the scan is done you will hopefully have some answers which will be good and if she is referring you to fs soon as then they will know how to proceed, I'm sure you'll get your :bfp: this year too.
:hugs:

thanks honey i sure do hope so!!! i hope she can refer me soon and hopefully the tests she has already done will save time and they can just treat me rather than finding the problem!!

how are you feeling?

x x x

Morning.

Aw Betty, i was really hoping on good news for you yesterday :hugs: It's a good thing it's all happening now though, 1 more wait for the scan appointment then you'll get more answers. You always seem to be really positive so thats the way forward, I'm always up & down i wish i could be more positive about our situation!

Cd 8 today & not ovulating yet, We have :sex: Monday, Tues & Wed & if My hub is not to worn out I'll be continuing foe the next week!

honeybear how are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Lolly x

:dust:Hey Lolly and Betty,
I'm feeling incredibly tired and I'm just starting to feel a bit of nausea here and there but not being sick yet so all good. Mw coming to the house today to finish off all the forms. Not heard any date for 1st scan yet but they don't rush at our hospital! Positive thinking is very good for you, I was very very ill this time in 2009 and the consultant thought the only solution would be major surgery and I proved them all wrong, your own body can do amazing things so never underestimate your own power of a positive mind :hugs:
:dust:

i have just started getting the sickness well felt very sick everyday for the last week and the last 3 days i have actually been sick :cry: its not nice coz the sickness feeling doesnt go away even when you have been sick. Hoping it passes soon but its all for a good cause :happydance: How is everyone else?
i went to the midwife yesterday to fill in a few forms and she faxed my details to the hospital and my appointment arrived this morning for 2 and a half weeks time for all my bloods etc not sure when the scan will be yet :happydance:

Rachael

Hi girls....just checking in!

Glad to see that most of you are doing well! Sorry to hear about your news though Betty-hope you get things sorted real soon! :D

As for me AF was due Sunday just gone but she hasn't shown her face! I knew she wasn't going to because my boobs weren't sore at all and they normally start hurting beforehand!

I have done a few tests but all bfn's...don't know if I even ovulated because the cbfm didn't give me a peak so it's all a bit confusing! I have been using those 10miu tests from amazon though and I see that they have mixed reviews. Only have one frer and don't want to waste it cos it's more expensive! haha!

I did have terrible heartburn all day on Tuesday though and I went to bed feeling really sick/hot/breathless and couldn't get to sleep. I have also been pretty tired and been getting a lot of watery cm. It seems to have gone today though. I have had the odd flutter in both sides of my abdomen (ovary pain I think) lower back pains and cervix has gone from very low to very high over the past few days!

All seems like a lot of conflicting symptoms in my opinion so really do have no idea! Oh and I started coming down with a head cold on Monday but I doubt that has much to do with anything! ;)

Will keep you updated though!

Abbi :D

lolly, i was so hoping for some good news too but knew deep down it was bad.... funny how we just 'know' eh!

its brill to finally have an end to the waiting in sight.... like you say one more wait then i go back to my gp to see the scan results...:wacko:

its good in a way as i have almost lost 2 stone now so i am armed with that now which is good!!

i hope you get your pos opk soon but sounds to me like you have it well and truly covered!!!

honey and rach,

hope the sickeness/nausea stops soon for you both, but at least there is good reason for feeling poorly!!

abbie, looking good hope you get a definitive answer soon....be sure to keep us updated!!

sorry for the long post :winkwink:

x x x

Morning!

Cd 9 & no positive yet! I'm making my husband :sex: every night until i get my positive lol! I feel like I'm going to ov but just cant get a positive :shrug:

Betty, wow 2 stone thats amazing! Well done!

Rachel & Honey i hope too that the sickness clears up :flower:

Another killer of a day at work for me so i bet get moving!

Speak soon!

Lolly x

Sorry to hear about your test Betty but least you might have a answer soon!

X

You will!! :thumbup:

Keep positive :winkwink:

Have a good weekend
x

Morning!

CD 12. No positive ovulation test in the last 7 days so I'm either not ovulating this month or having a cycle longer than 23 days :shrug: I don't think i can do ovulation tests every day any longer its stressing me out too much so i think we'll just :sex: lots throughout cycle.

We have :sex: CD5,6,7,8,11 so far. We will again tonight then every other day.

I had a really bad day yesterday, i felt so sorry for DH. I just felt so down & completely useless that this just wont happen for us. I know i was just been stupid but everyone around me is announcing there pregnant it's unreal!

I'm just having one of those weeks where i really don't think this will ever happen for us.

Lolly x

Hey Lolly,
Please don't be down, I promise it will happen and I can almost certainly say that it will happen when you're not actively trying. It seems to happen like that for so many ppl, they get really bogged down with weeing on sticks and :sex: that when they stop being so consumed by it all just happens of it's own accord. It's easy to say don't think about it and I know that's hard but try to remember how many you are with your DH and just be close and romantic etc without the pressure. It will happen for you xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->