The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

i agree with honey it will happen. The month we caught was the month i didnt do any ovulation strips and didnt take my temp as i was just confusing myself even more so i put it all away and chilled out think we actually only :sex: 3 times the month we caught. I hope you and betty get ur :bfp: soon i no u will :thumbup:

Rachael

I had a month of grace after coming off Cerazette, and now 2 months on, i'm having a '8/10 day period' every blooming 11/12 days. On another thread i just read that this pill could of been the reason i had my miscarriage before i had my youngest. I'm not a happy bunny about this pill at all at the moment.

Morning!

CD 12. No positive ovulation test in the last 7 days so I'm either not ovulating this month or having a cycle longer than 23 days :shrug: I don't think i can do ovulation tests every day any longer its stressing me out too much so i think we'll just :sex: lots throughout cycle.

We have :sex: CD5,6,7,8,11 so far. We will again tonight then every other day.

I had a really bad day yesterday, i felt so sorry for DH. I just felt so down & completely useless that this just wont happen for us. I know i was just been stupid but everyone around me is announcing there pregnant it's unreal!

I'm just having one of those weeks where i really don't think this will ever happen for us.

Lolly x

hey lolly,

im sure you will get your pos any day now!!

we all have our bad days/weeks thinking it wont happen but it will and im certain you will be before me now!!:thumbup:

i have two of my best friends expecting atm one is 38 weeks and the other 30 weeks... and sooooo many people i know are announcing what seems like everyday and i keep thinking its not fair i have been wanting this for so long andthey catch on the first effin cycle!!

ooh sorry dunno where that mini rant came from :haha::haha:

chin up chickadee :flower:

x x x

I had a month of grace after coming off Cerazette, and now 2 months on, i'm having a '8/10 day period' every blooming 11/12 days. On another thread i just read that this pill could of been the reason i had my miscarriage before i had my youngest. I'm not a happy bunny about this pill at all at the moment.

welcome to the thread :hi:

i hope your periods settle for you its early days off for you...

x x x

Thanks guys! :flower:

I feel much better today! Just having a down day yesterday!

I'm not going do ovulation tests anymore unless the hospital advise me to next week. I just feel like such a failure when they keep coming up negative. I feel so bad on my dh as he is doing everything possible, its so sweet. He's eating really healthy, going to the gym everyday and not drinking at all, not even if we have a night out!

Just got to believe it will happen!

Lolly x

Glad your feeling a bit more positive today Lolly.

I keep getting on/off period pains so just waiting for af to come now, although it's not due until the weekend (if the days from last month stay the same) i've had pains for about a week so who knows what my cycle will be!

x

Hi Everyone,

Just saying hello I've been really busy at work the last few weeks npt had chance to log on.

Feeling a bit weird today with strange stomach feelings - can't work out if it is period pains or an ill feeling :shrug: Feeling a bit rubbish to be honest and af isn't due until next week.

Hope everyone is ok.xx

kix hope you feel better soon :flower:

Well for me its cycle day 14 & would you believe it but i think I've ovulated :happydance: Ok so I've not done an opk but I've had weird feelings in my side and LOADS of ewcm :blush: could it be I'm going to "normal" cycle lengths? Who knows but I guess I'll see when the dreaded :witch: flies in a few weeks!

I've had all the symptoms but no blooming opks left! Ive had what i said above but also super emotional, tingling boobs and this is really weird i dunno if its anything but loads & loads of saliva?!?! I've never had that before its grossing me out! :haha: please let my stupid broken body be on the mend!!!

Lolly x

Woo go lolly!!

With a lp of 14 your on track for a normal cycle!!! Yayyy! I have a feeling the :witch: won't be flying in for you this month tho!! Dunno why but I just think you will be sharing your :bfp: with us all!

X x x

Lol!! You do know im prob compltely wrong and wont be ovulating at all!!!! Love the positive energy betty but somehow i very much doubt i'll get a bfp this month!!! Im gonna be here forever!!

Hows things with you??

Lolly xx

Nah I really do have a feeling! ;)

Nothing to report here just waiting for the scan date to come in... could be anytime lol!.. The letter was only sent Friday so early days yet!!

X x

I really hope its soon for you :flower:

I cant believe i have the hospital next Friday its just flew in! Hopefully I'll get my new beta blockers there and then but somehow I'd imagine I'll need to go back to doctors for them but at least we'll be ready to go next month! I've been working things out & I'm going have the :witch: here for my blooming 30th!!!!!! Hope its not a bad one as i have so much planned!!!!

I'm trying not to get down again about things so I've been thinking when i finally do get my BFP how i would tell my dh and also what names i like, i love thinking about it! I think I'm going to buy a little baby sleep suit that says "i love my daddy' on it and wrap it up as i know he would expect me to phone him at work or something the second i found out!

As for names we're def settled on Thomas for a boy but for girls we cannot agree! I like loads, Poppy, Daisy, Lillianna, Lauren, Anna, Eva, Eve, Freya but i think we might go for Molly. I always think its harder to pick a girls name.

Well you can tell i have too much time on my hands this morning after that long post :haha: but just wanted to change the subject rather than me moaning!

Anyone else think of names or how they would tell there dh or is it just me???

Lolly xx
:dust:

Me again! Ok so i talk total rubbish, i know i said i was 'finished" with opks and all that but............i just found one in bathroom and obviously i couldn't resist....................POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How weird is that?!?!

I hope we have done enough as i need to stay at my friends house tonight. We :sex: all of last week except Sat then this week have on Sun, Tues & last night. I dunno what my cycles are playing that but who cares :happydance:

Lolly x

Hi ladies not been on for a while, hope you are all well.

Lolly that is fantastic news I am so pleased for for fingers crossed xx

I've not been well this week with flu like symptons so havent been to work my oh has been a sweetie and hasnt let me lift a finger. We've both been under a lot of pressure lately with work so havent :sex: since feb 20th the day my bleed stopped. I had hoped to be ovulating last weekend and early this week which would me my cycle had gone back to norm but have been doing my opk and nothing so it seems the curse of cerazette has struck!.

Strangely enough though my hair which has been a lot more greasy since i came off the pill has felt lovely the last couple of days and no boob aches or any other symptons at all :( I have decided that once i have used my last opk i'm not going to buy anymore for a while as i am becoming obessed already! also it messes with my emtions a bit as when you do a preg test you long for the two lines but nothing then when u do your opk u get two lines but not the 2 lines u want!

Sorry my emtions are getting the better of me, and sorry for such a long post.

xxx

I forgot to say Lolly we have thought of names already we like Rebecca and Daniel and I have quietly noted that my oh has started watching one born every minute although he used to say he hated it! :))

Hey Everyone,
Not been too great last few day, vomiting and yesterday the most evil migraine, guess it's all the hormones kicking in. Lolly I knew it, I reckon tuesday would have been your lucky :sex:!!
:dust:
xx

ooh yay lolly thars fab!!!! see i told ya i have this feeling!!:bunny: hope the hospital goes well for you friday!!

i have fab news.... i got my scan daye through its on the 16th!! so glad i dont have to wait forever :happydance:i am beyond shocked how quickly it came through!!

sorry to hear you not been well moo, i hope your feeling better soon and are getting back on track!

hope the symptoms dont stay to long for you honey...just keep focusing on the present at the end :cloud9:

we have many names we like too...

for girls, daisey, lilly, molly, mia, phoebe...
for boys, connor, zach, max, william...

these are a few of a very big list of possibles :haha:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79