The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Betty that is great news! so pleased you havent got to wait long the 16th will be here in no time x

That's brill Betty, it's already the 4th in the morning so less than the 2ww!! Not focusing too much on negatie symptoms, not had too bad a day today.
xx

I've had a really emotional week this week can't remember feeling so upset about nothing that much in years! The girls call me Mrs Stone cos I never ever cry but this week has been weird - also been feeling really ill with stomach twinges, headaches and nausea.

Started to convince myself I might be pregnant then tonight af has come and it would be cd25 today. Really confused- hubby just looking at me in bewilderment when I keep getting upset. :cry:

Lolly loved your post about names I always think about names and how I would tell my hubby!! I love Maria for a girl and Aaron for a boy! :hugs:

Sorry for having a winge tonight feels good to get it off my chest though.xx

Thanks ladies! I am so relieved it came so quick and isn't to far away!!! :happydance:

Kix I think the whole ttc journey is terribly emotive and I have had my tearful times... It's a massive strain on your body and mind so I wouldn't worry too much... Sorry to hear the :witch: flew in!

Glad you had a better day honey!!

I'm off to beddy byes for some very much needed beauty sleep!!

X x x

Hey ladies,

I couldn't resist a quick post seeing as the mood was so positive, congrats on the scan date Betty - i'm sure it'll be the 16th in no time! :flower:

Yay for the big O Lolly! I have everything crossed for you - maybe you'll get a surprise birthday present :)

xx

Helloooooooooooo!

Betty!!! That is amazing! So glad it came through quick!

Thanks to everyone who commented on my post, I'm so happy I ovulated and on cd 14/15 :happydance:

Now for the boring part, waiting on :witch: to arrive.

I cant believe I'm going to be 30 2 weeks today :sad2: lol!

Lolly xx

Turning 30 is fab! Have you got anything planned? The :witch: was due to fly in while we were away for hubby's bday and then I got our :bfp: so fingers crossed for you Lolly xx

Hi all hope you ok!

Feel a bit guilty posting this as its happened so quick...

We got out :bfp: today!!!

Now the worrying starts, just hope my body is producing enough Progesterone to keep the pregnancy.

x

Sammie Congrats :happydance::happydance:

Dont feel guilty :flower:

Hope everything works out for you :thumbup:

Lolly xxxx

Congratulations Sammie that is fab news so pleased for u :) and on a selfish note I am doubly excited as it gives me extra hope too as u only came off of Cerezette a month before me :) xx

Thanks, it's still not quite sunk in!!

There definately is hope i cant believe things went straight back to normal after so long!

Good luck MooMoo!

:flower:

Hi ladies hope you've had lovely weekends.

I watched my 3yr old neice in her first ever dance show today she was fab all the little ones were so cute! :), it made me want a baby even more if thats possible! on Friday I had 2 lots of what i'm sure was ewcm i did an opk test friday and saturdau but they were both negactive then when I woke this morning I noticed that my boobs were sore so i did my last opk test and although it was still negactive I'm sure the line looked the darkest it has done so far so fingers crossed i will ov very soon we ttc on friday and yesterday so we'll just have to wait and see. Even if I dont fall but i get my af at least i'll know that my body is working after all i have only been off pill 4 weeks so very early days.

Sorry for such a long post.

xx

Morning!

Moo, I know what you mean, my youngest nephew who is 3 has started street dancing lessons & its the cutest thing ever! thats good that you have had dark lines :thumbup:

I dunno whats going on with me, i had a positive opk on Thurs and last night my boobs started hurting which is always a sign that i have ovulated but i just feel like af is coming really bad. My stomach is cramping and my back is sore, its not implantation as to early so maybe my luteal phase is really short and i'll have another 23 day cycle? Can your luteal phase change as it was 14/15 days?!?! Who knows :shrug:

I know i have not caught this month, but i have the hospital on Friday so hopefully things will start happening.

Hows everyone else?

Lolly x

Aww lolly, I know this is so easy said and near impossible done but try to not focus on every symptom as they may mean nothing at all!

As far as I'm aware the follicular phase ( the bit up to ov) can change but the luteal phase doesn't change!

So I'm sure your ok and remember your not out till the :witch: flies in!!!

X x x

Lol! I know, but i REALLY feel like :witch: is on her way and I'm cd19 my last 2 cycles were 23 days so i dunno what to expect this month with ovulating on cd 15!

How are you anyway? What will happen at the hospital on the 16th?

Lolly x
:dust:

keep ya chin up chick-a-dee!!

hospital is a scan... will be a trans abdo and trans vaginal so they can look at my womb and ovaries to see whats going on! im mixed about it really hope in a way its going to answer the questions but terrified they will find something!! :shrug:

x x x

The will find the answers you need then hopefully we'll get our bfp's together & be bump buddies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lolly x

aww that would be soooo cool.... although ill be behind you because your gonna get your bfp this cycle im convinced! :happydance:

i hope i get mine soon after so we can still be bump buddies tho! would be a shame to have the TTc journey together and not the bumpage journey!!

x x x x

Morning!

Its been very quiet in here, How is everyone??

I'm cd 21 today and "think" I'm 6dpo. Have the usual sore boobs, backache and tummy cramps and feel exhausted so just the usual before af! I'm thinking maybe the opk was dodgy and i didn't ovulate then as my last 2 cycles were 23 days and i really feel like af will come soon :wacko: who knows!!!!!!

Lolly xx
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"