The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Mornin... It has been quite... Not many if us TTC anymore lol! Most of them are in first tri!

I hope af doesn't come lolly you so deserve this to be your month!!

X x. X

Hey girls...you said it has been quiet so I thought I would post to liven it up!! haha!

Congrats Sammie! Have a happy and healthy 9 months! :D

Aw Lolly, don't give up hope yet! You aren't out until the witch shows her face...pms and pregnancy symptoms are very similar too so you never know!

Lolly and Betty:- have either of you tried vitex? I had a 45 day cycle this month so I decided to give it a try. AF started Monday and I started taking vitex liquid today...hope it works!! Setting day one on cbfm on Thursday too so it asks for sticks later...that way I might actually catch my O!!!

xxxxxxx

Hi ladies I'm here :) still trying to get rid of this horrible cold but feel a lot better. Over the last couple of days I've started getting usual af symptoms greasy hair aching boobs so not sure what's going on just going to wait it out I'm not the most patience person so am not finding this easy :) lolly hang on in there don't give up hope xx

Hi abbi i've not tried vitex but have heard lots of good things about it!

I hate the 2ww soooooo much I'd just the with came so i knew and could start again!!!!! Boobs are KILLING me. I'm cd 22 & 7dpo. Had really bad cramping yesterday but only little twinges today. Cant believe I'm due af on my 30th lol!
I better get my bfp next month as i'll be due it the day i go to Tenerife great!!!!!!!!!

Hospital 2mor at 11am for this pre pregnancy counselling and to change my beta blockers so i dunno what will actually happen.

Lolly x

Fingers crossed Lolly for your BFP.

I had (and still have!!) really sore boobs after ovulation and about 7 days later strong periods pains that then went off.... so it might not be the af

good luck
x

Hello!

I'm just back from the hospital. Doctor says everything is totally fine with me and husband :happydance: and we have not worry about anything. I've got my beta blockers changed and they said we have just keep trying and if no BFP by June I've to go back to my gp. She said its totally normal for a healthy couple to take up to a year, so I'm feeling a bit better! I'm going to start doing my temps after next period and see if that helps too. I think I'm just putting too much pressure on us. So thats the update from me. Still have killer sore boobs and period pains so i just wanna get this next one out the way so we can try again!

Lolly xx
:dust:

Aww yay lolly that's fab news! So glad all is ok with you both....

Hopefully you will ba able to relax now and your bfp will soon be with you!! ( I still think your gonna be next for sure!!)

X x x

Thank you Betty :flower:

I'm still not sure I'll be next tho lol! I'm defo going to get :witch: next week as cramping up bad now but never mind at least I should have a pretty "average" cycle! Hows things with you?

Lolly x
:dust:

Aww well i hope if no bfp this cycle for you then at least it would seem your having "normal" ish length cycles!

Nothing to report here really, been having cramps but still have 16 days till I'm due af so dunno really!

X x x

Morning.

Its very snowy here in Edinburgh today, I thought spring was on the way!!!!
Not much planned for this weekend, saving all my energy for my big 30th next week!!!!!!!!! Cant believe I'm gonna be 30 lol. Plus, cant believe :witch:is due on my birthday typical! With the cramps i had last night its either gonna be a really bad one or she'll come early, so hopefully it will come early and bugger off before my birthday!

Anyone got any exciting plans this weekend?

Lolly x

Hi everyone hope you're all ok!

Lolly made up for you that all went well at the hospital! Great to hear that your feeling better about everything! I'm on cd10 already times flying by decided to just chill out this month and not bother with ov kits or anything as my cycles are a bit all over!

Heard about the snow in Scotland staying in sounds like a good plan to me! We are having a quiet weekend too just out for tapas tonight! Yum!

K.xx

Wow snow lolly that's madness! Hope it passes soon! What a fab birthday present it would be to get your :bfp:!!!

No plans here, might go out for dinner for our friends hubby's 30th b'day!

Hope your well kix, I hope you have a normal cycle this time round!

Is it just us 3 still ttc in here now? I'm losing track as so many have come and gone lol!!

X x x x

Oh good moomoo glad your still about....not that your still ttc but good your still with us iykwim!!

X x x

Good morning!

I caved at tested lol BFN at 10dpo! I was not expecting to get pregnant this month so I'm actually ok with it, I know its still really early but i just know i'm not!

I just want it to be cd1 so i can really try next month!!!!!!

Lolly

x

Lolly 10dpo is Soooooooo early! Personally I will never test before af is late as I just don't think that you get accurate results and the guessing is heartbreaking! .... What if you implanted later as it can happen anything up to 10 days later I think... In which case it's all going on still!! You still have 4 days till the :witch: is due so I wouldn't regard that test as anything tbh!

Chin up hunny!!

X x x

I know lol :haha:

I know I'm not pregnant this month so i really just want the witch to hurry up, I quite like the first part of cycles cause I'm normally really positive but the 2ww i HATE!!!!!!!!! So many people have at least something though at 10dpo?! I've got loads of internet cheapies so I'm just gonna test every day till she appears lol!

Is it this Wed you have Hospital??

Lolly x

There was a thread in the ttc section today about late bfp's and there were so many women in ther not getting them till 16dpo plus! And if you look at the early bfp's they are always soooooooooo faint it's a guess anyway!! Please try not to worry! You may hate the tww but at least your getting one :flower:

Hospital is weds yup.... Scared now... Convinced they will find something but if they don't then what:shrug:!

X x x

Yeah thats very true, I would be moaning if i didn't get the 2ww.

i'll wait untill Wed & test again if af hasn't showed.

I really hope you get the answers you need on Wed :hugs:

Lolly x

I didnt get a very faint positive until 12dpo, a few days before that were a definate negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->