The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Good morning ladies
Hope you all had lovely weekends.
Lolly dont give up hope until your AF appears you've still in with a chance
Betty dont worry I know what you mean :) I hope everything goes ok for you on Wednesday I will be thinking of you.
I don't know whats going on with me today is CD 27 I think I ov between days 18-20 but can't be 100% and we ttc on CD 17 and 18. last week I was tired struggling to get up etc which isn’t like me and I've had my usual AF symptoms greasy hair, emotional and sore boobs. Over the weekend I've felt like I was coming on but nothing so far. As I've only been off of the pill since the 1st Feb I know my body is still adjusting and my cycles may not be back on track yet so I don’t know where I am. I've done a couple of tests which were negative.
Do you think there is a chance I could be pregnant? or do you think it's just my body getting back to normal? If I haven’t got my AF by Friday I will test again.
Sorry for such a long post I'm driving myself nuts with all of this! :)
xxx

Hang in there lolly it will all work out! One way or another you will know for sure soon! Like sammi said you may get a pos later on... I truly think all these tests that say 6 days befor just cause stress that's pointless! However I know from the one time I thought I was pg it's Soooooooo Soooooooo hard and you wanna know NOW!!

Moomoo.... Is this the first cycle you have had? Have you been doing opk or bbt or anything?

I really hope I get the answers I need on wed... It's come round so quick which is good!! I have to make an app to see my gp so prob won't know results untill then which is horrible!

Sorry for essay girls :haha:

X x x

Moo, with all the previous girls on here......who knows......you could very well be pregnant! You just never know :hugs:

I'm ok if i get af as its MY BIRTHDAY this week & have the best weekend planned then 3 weeks till i go to Tenerife so I'm pretty happy just now. I've got back to all the classes i do at the gym too so hopefully that will take my mind off everything!

Betty....You will get answers on Wed. Just think everything will soon fall into place & really believe we WILL be bump buddies :hugs:

Lolly xx
:dust:

Aww how exciting, what day is your bitlrthday lolly?

I'm so excited at the prospect of us being bump buddies!.... But feel free to go ahead and get that :bfp: asap.... I'll catch up :haha: :haha: :haha:

X x x

Morning!

My Birthday is Friday! The day I'm due af lol!

I'm gonna do my temps next month too, then i PROMISE I'm not gonna poas till/if af is late :winkwink:

If I'm not on here later good luck 2mor Betty I really really hope you get some answers :hugs:

Lolly x

Well I'll keep everything crossed that she doesn't arrive lolly what a brill 30th birthday present would that be!!!!

I'll update you all as soon as I get back tomorrow my appointment is at 12 but the hospital is an hour away so will be in the afternoon I'll get on :flower:

Hope everyone else is well

X x x

Hi girls, Lolly what exciting things have you got planned for the big day? You should really let your hair down as it will be your last bday without a baby!!

Betty really have everything crossed for you that tomorrow's appt brings knowledge and the answer to a swift :bfp:

:hugs:

Hi honeybear hope your well!!

I'm getting spoilt rotten with a pamper day on Friday, then going out for lunch & cocktails then a family party for me at night. Sat i'm getting hair,nails tan and lashes done another massage then a night out with all our friends. Sunday going out for lunch and cocktails and a family dinner at night!

How are you feeling anyway??

Lolly xx

Wow Lolly wish I was in your family and had all those lovely things planned!
Thanks both for asking I'm feeling much better and starting to spread round the middle!! Betty let us know soon as soon as you get back hope it's all positive news
xx
:hugs:

Evening ladies
Lolly your birthday plans sound fab have a wonderful time xx
Betty I hope tomorrow goes well for you xx
I have felt naesous all day couldn't help myself I brought a first response test but it was a BFN I just wish my af would come now so I have an idea of my cycle length and can start afresh :)

Xx

Wow lolly that sounds amazing!! Turning 30 has some plus points to it eh!!!

Honey, gald your feeling better and exciting about the spreading eh!

Moomoo, I really really hope af comes soon or you get that elusive bfp!!

I will update as soon as I get a chance tomorrow! I have been taking my mind off of it but making my niece and friends little girls some dresses :thumbup:

X x x

Hello everyone just logged on to say good luck tomorrow Betty really hope you get the answers you need! Will be looking for your updates and thinking of you!

Moomoo I know the feeling I was almost positive I was Bfp last month cos felt really weird then af came 5 days early. Don't know when I will ov this month just decided to just try and relax and see what happens! I'm cd13 today but don't have the sore boobs or cramping I had at same time in cycle last month so who knows?!

Lolly you're bday sounds really exciting at least you can celebrate with a few drinks!! :drunk:

Speak soon :hugs: to Betty

Well here it is ladies the update! I'm sorry to say it's not good news!

I do have poly cystic ovaries....multiple Cysts on both of them...

I have to wait to see my gp next Tuesday but pretty much fertility treatment is my only option now :cry: and a whole mew barrage of tests to be done!!

Really bummed right now but the lady said that of all the causes of infertility pcos are actually the best one to have because they can treat it so well which is one good thing!!

Sorry for the down post :shrug:

Lolly any sign of :af: yet??

X x x

Sorry to hear you have PCOS, but at least you have an answer and there is a solution.
Lots of people have it and do become parents so there is still hope!

Try to keep positive :flower:
xx

Hey Betty, sorry it's not quite the news you were wanting but one of my closest friends has this condition and she has a lovely 6 year old boy! They were trying for quite a while and were on the list for IVF and they went on a holiday and when they returned she was pregnant they had spent all that time before worrying and stressing about it not happening and as soon as they went on holiday and relaxed it happened. You will become a mummy when the time is right, it will happen for you I'm certain xx :hugs:

Hi ladies

Betty sorry its not the news you hoped to hear but don't give up hope a girl I went to school with has pcos and she has 4 beautiful children.
big hugs to you xxxx

Betty :hugs:

Nothing seems right to say but you have an answer now. As the others have said above plenty of people with pcos have gone on to having children & you will be one of them. I can totally understand why your down we'd all be the same but they know what they are dealing with now & the doctors can help you all the way now. Stay positive & be here every step of the way :flower:

Af should make an appearance 2mor or Friday. Done a Clearblue today and got NOT PREGNANT lol i threw the stupid thing across the room. I swear I'm not testing early next month.

Lolly xx
:dust:

Sorry to hear about your news betty :hugs:, they can do lots of things to help people these days please don't let this get you down i know its hard for me to say that. Im wishing you all the best in the future with everything and you will get your wish of a beautiful baby when the time is right :hugs:
And lolly hope your Af shows soon or you get your BFP :hugs:

Rachael

Betty sorry to hear it wasn't good news for you but stay positive if you can. One of my best friends is 6 months pregnant and had polycystic ovaries. She hadn't had a period for 7 months while ttc and was told she wasn't ovulating. Docs gave her tablets to try and make her periods start (which they didn't) and within a month she was pregnant. She reckons that as soon as she was told it could take longer for her to get pregnant she relaxed instead of worrying all month and that's when it happened!

Hope you're feeling ok and don't give up, :hugs:xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->