The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thanks for your kind words ladies it means so much!! :flower:

Just gonna wait and see what happens Tuesday now! :coffee:

I also wanted to be the first to wish lolly a super dooper 30th birthday and.....

*clears throat* eh hem...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear lolly, happy 30th birthday tooooo youuuuu! :cake:

Have a fab day and weekend of pampering!!!

X x x

Morming ladies

Happy birthday Lolly have a great day and enjoy your fab weekend

Xx

Good morning everyone,
Happy Birthday Lolly, have a good 'un!!! Think the lovely weekend that is planned for you will really do you good xx :hugs:
:cake:

Morning!!!!!!!!! I'm 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been spoilt rotten already this morning with presents!

Got a present last night..............The :witch: lol so at least i ovulated on day 15 and af 2 weeks later so its sounding kinda good that im getting more normal lol!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I'm off to have a great day!!!!!!!

Lolly xx

:cake: Happy Birthday Lolly have an amazing day!!!xx

Yay Lolly, being spoilt already - great job! Glad the :witch: flew in coz that's a really great cycle length and now you can have a fab idea bout when the time's right next month :)
xx

Sorry to hear she got you but the plus to it is that that's a fab cycle length so not much waiting in between trying eh!!

Have a fab day and weekend:happydance:

X x. X

Good Morning!

Well, what a weekend I've had! It has been amazing & I was totally spoiled.
My dh got me an ipad2 which comes out this weekend so will get it then, i got a bose sound dock from my parents, I got a kindle from my in laws, a links of london friendship bracelet from one of my closest friends, a tiffany necklace, bracelet and earrings from my other close friends and my whole pamper weekend from hubby too and 12 red roses! I'm very lucky!

I'm cycle day 5 already! I know i say it EVERY month but I'm gonna be more chilled this month, especially in the 2ww. Be quite interesting to see when i ovulate this month, hopefully its cd 14/15.

Anyway how is everyone else? Where are we all in our cycles?

Lolly xx

Wow lolly that's amazing... You got some rich family and friends there lol! Glad you had a lovely weekend! Turning 30 ain't at all bad eh! What was the pampering like?

Nothing to report here but super excited for you! Cd 5 already that's mad hope you ov cd 14 ish again!

X x x

Hi Ladies

Lolly lovely to hear you had a fab weekend and was spoilt rotten :) I'm 32 and am enjoying life more now than I ever have the 30'S is the age to be!

My AF got me too and I am also CD 5 bit weird though CD 1-4 it was very light then today has been very heavy just my luck when I had to go to work and couldnt hide under my quilt! pleased that she came though as she came on CD30so hopefully this means my cycle will be regular. I know I said I wasn't going to use OPK anymore but can't help myself:blush: so got some cheaps ones from ebay.

Hope everyone is well and had lovely weekends

xx

Morning!

Betty, the pampering was amazing! It was well needed!

Moo, i have said time & time again that i wouldn't do opks but i still do & i will be this month too! The only thing i'm not gonna do is test before af due. If my cycle is same as last month I'll be due the day we go to tenerife :cry: typical!!!! lol! It wasn't too bad this month but it ALWAYS falls on days you have things planned!

i just keep thinking, every month i get my period its a month closer to my bfp :happydance:

Lolly x

Glad you enjoyed the pampering lolly!

I went to the doc today.... My us report wasn't back :shrug: but I told her what the lady told me and she said the only way forward is the fs as I need to be put on clomid :cry:

Only prob is she can't do anything untill the new budgets come in, in April.... So gotta wait to hear but might be a long wait..... Gutted doesn't even come close to how I'm feelin tbh!!

I know there is light at the end if the tunnel but what if the government doesn't renew the budget for fertility treatment :shrug: oh I'm such a worry pot!!!

Hope everyone else is well!

X x x

Betty chlomid is what I was given last time and it worked for my friend too. I'm sure you won't have to wait too long for an appt and that you will definitely be given them. Whatever you do stop worrying (easier said than done I know!) coz that will interfere with you body!
:hugs:

Thanks honey, I'm sure it will all be ok, I just feel like I'm in limbo because we can't try naturally as no egg=no bfp eh!!

Just need to try and chill a bit!

How are you feeling honey?
X x

Betty, at least you know your def gonna get clomid tho :hugs:

It will happen for us one day i promise! I'm cd 7 already i can't believe it! Feeling pretty chilled out this month, i was way symptom spotting last month & i totally cannot be bothered with it this month. It will be interesting to see if/when i ovulate!

3 weeks 2mor till Tenerife!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Lolly x

I know, now I'm past the initial shock I have resolved to try and let it be.... There is light at the end of the tunnel and I am ok with that!

I'm sure you will ov lolly and relaxing about it may just be the key to it!!

X x x

Evening!

Yeah I'm still here as ever lol!!!!!!!

What are your plans this weekend?

lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member