The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

As glad I'm not the only one still here lol!

The :witch: got me today so feeling rubbish!

Not got anything major planned might do some retail therapy... Have lost 2 stone so my clothes are getting a little baggy! :happydance: and we need to get mothers day bits!

How about you?

X x x

Hello ladies!
How are we all doing?
I've been busying moving house!

Congrats to all who recently got their bfp!!

Its now 11 months since stopping cerazette. Every month that creeps by hurts more and more! But the great news is the doctors will actually start looking in to why nothing is happening.
My af is still all over the place tho. Since stopping cerazette I've had 3 periods in 11 months approx 100 days apart. Anyone elses this bad?

But all the best and baby dust to all x x x x

Hi welsh fairy,

Ooh moving house how exciting! ( and stressful)

Sorry to hear about your cycles! When will the doc start looking into what's going on? I hope they sort it fast!

Me you and lolly have been trying the sane amount of time! So your not that unusual!

I was diagnosed with PCOS last week so just waiting for referral to fs as I have been told I won't concieve on my own :cry:

Hope you are well otherwise! X x x

Aw Betty! Don't let that get you down. My friend was told the same, her daughters a month and a half old now :)
I'm booking an appointment in the next few weeks, still got loads to sort with the move. End of April will be a year, so it will most likely be then. Just a waiting game now but oh well. I'll tackle that mountain when I get to it.
I'm keeping our fingers crossed for all of us :)
I'm just hoping it gets sorted soon! Been having lots of baby dreams lately and its nice but then you wake up! Haha I think I'm going mad :) lol

Baby dust to all x x x

Hope your all ok!

I have been so busy with work hardly had any time to get online!

I'm feeling rough from waking to sleeping it was initially just nausea but now the being sick has hit :cry:

I've got the Midwife booked for Monday so hopefully the scan wont be too long off!

:dust:to you all

x

Morning! So I'm typing my first post from my new ipad2! :haha:

I'm cycle day 12 today so nearly that time again, I'm NOT getting caught up with it this month though. I seriously need to chill and let things happen when there ready.

2 weeks on Friday till Tenerife :happydance: I cannot wait! Hopefully the weather is good!

Sammy I hope you pass the sickness stage soon :flower:

Did you have a nice weekend Betty, hope the witch hasn't been too bad?

Welsh fairy nice to see you back hope your well :flower:

Lolly xx

Ooh are you enjoying the iPad? I was tempted but I take lots of photographs etc so do t think it would be much good to me!
I hope you ov at the right time lolly and then you will know before Tenerife right? I think your right to just try and chill about it all!

I did have a nice weekend, the witch hasn't been too bad thanks!

Sammy hope the sickness stops for you soon, just keep thinking it's all for the end cause!!
Xxx

Hi Everyone, sorry not been on for a while been trying my best to relax about everything this month! Hope you're all ok.

I am CD26 today so just waiting for :witch: to get me although no real symptoms yet - I only had a 25 day cycle last month and felt really awful before hand so will just have to wait and see how long this one will be.

If don't get :bfp: this month it will be a 2012 baby instead of a 2011 baby :shrug: just really hoping it happens soon dying to do a test but prob no point!

K.xxx

Aww kix, you never know this could be it, your not out till she flies in!! When are you thinking of testing?

:hugs: :hugs:

X x x.

Hiya Betty just got back from Tesco's and bought 2 tests with my food shopping!! Think I will wait until Thursday if I can beacause that's the day :witch: is due!

I'm positive I'm not pregnant but still got butterflies just thinking of testing. I have asked hubby to hide the tests until Thursday! xxxx

Aww kix, I think it's a good idea to hold off till she is late, it saves all the heartache and guessing!!

Keep us updated how you get on...

I forget how long have you been off cerazette now?

X x

Morning" yes Betty that's the plan to find out before Tenerife but it all depends when I ovulate this week. My lines are getting quite dark so I'd imagine Wednesday or Thursday. Ooh kx we could have another bfp to the thread this week :flower:

Hope everyone has a good day

Lolly x

Aww well let's hope it won't be to much longer eh then you will know for sure before you jet off!!

X x

Hello! How is everyone?

Not much happening here I'm cycle day 14 just now and just seeing how things go and having plenty of sex this week, what will be will be!!!!

Lolly xx

hey all! not been here for a bit, back to trying now im all recovered from the leep.. well i hope so! get results this week and then have to go back again i think for another smear! joys!

glad to hear everything is good with u lolly!

:dust: lets hope we all get our :bfp: soon!!

xxx

Aww hay, so glad to hear that it's all over and fx'd all clear! Did they say how long you have to wait before trying?

X x x

hi betty . thanks :) wel after i had it done, we had to wait for 4 weeks before having sex and its been 6 now, so can start trying again now and just hope its all ok :thumbup: .. have heard the leep can weaken cervix though, and have had 2 now, so when do finally get pregnant will have to get that checked out!
xx

Morning!

Hay I hope you get ur bfp soon!

Looks like I've ovulated on cycle day 15 (today) again which is all good. We've had sex everyday this week and will continue till about Sunday. So I'm not gonna hold my breath but I'm really pleased I'm ovulating bang on time now. Hopefully my bfp is too far away now. I'd love to fall this cycle as I'd be due at Christmas but beggars can't be choosers lol!!!

My friend just had twin girls on Sunday and my other friend is due to pop any day now so I'm really feeling it but I'm surprisingly more positive than before so hopefully it will happen soon.

What's the news with you Betty, been up to anything exciting??

Lolly xx

I'm sure it won't take long to get your :bfp: now Hay.
Betty how are you feeling? :)
Lolly omg how exciting Day 15 is cracking and your's doing all you can and staying positive is going to make a big difference too, your outlook seems much more positive atm, a xmas baby would be lovely!! Have everything crossed. :)
I went for my dating scan today and I was correct with my dates to the exact day!
:dust:

hi ladies just a bit of an update, i had a bit of bleeding on sunday and spoke to the doc he sed not to worry to much coz i wasnt having any pain. I wasnt happy and on monday spoke to the midwife she told us to go a and e so we spent monday in hospital having examinations and blood tests. Thy booked us in for a scan yesterday and everything was fine. The baby is happy and healthy was jumping around heart was beating strong and no explanation for the bleeding, and they brought me forward to 11week 6 days so my new due date is the 14th October :happydance:

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->