The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Rachael sorry to hear you were in hospital you poor thing you must have been so worried, glad everything is ok though!

Honey, what is your due date?

Lolly x

Hey ladies, hay that's brill that you can try now! Hopefuy you won't be much longer waiting for that :bfp:

Lolly that's fab you know exactly where you are and looks like you have a perfect 29 day cycle :happydance:

Honey and Rachel you are due the same day now then how exciting!!

Well as for me I am feeling ok about it all now tbh I have just finished a marathon 13 day bleed but know it's all part and parcel of the PCOS! I decided to take the leap and have something positive to focus on so I am about to start training as a driving instructor which im super excited about!! Partly have done it now as I know I have a loooooong wait to fs appointment!!!

Sorry for the long one :)

X x x x

Rachael sorry to hear you've been having such a worrying time I had a slight bleed with no pain at 20wks with my 2nd, was horribly scary but turned out to be nothing too :) As Betty said we're the same due date!!
Betty so glad you're sounding more positive too, driving instructor course sounds great and will keep you occupied whilst waiting waiting for the fs appt, good plan :)
Lolly my due date is 14th October :)

great to hear u have something to keep u occupied betty, driver instructor sounds fun! :)

Lolly, brill u now seem to be ovulating at right time, i'm not going to do sticks or anything just hope for the best and :sex: most days, and see what happens.. my cycles dont seem to be very predictable. i had 23 then next was 30, been abit all over the place!

According to my app on my phone i should be fertile over the next 5 days so fingers crossed.

Thanks Honey, hope to be joining you and rachael soon!

Hay x

I know it's great to have something to focus on and a good career at the end of it!

Everyone seems fairly upbeat and positive at the mo which is fab! Perhaps it's spring :thumbup:

X x x

Betty you will not believe this.......... I am a driving instructor!!

I had my own driving school for 5 years but it was too much hassle so I now work for the aa driving school and have done so for the last 3 years. When I qualified I was the youngest driving instructor in the uk. This is so weird!!!

It is the best job ever but mega long hours but the money is amazing!! Hence all my holidays lol!

I actually can't believe this lol

Lolly x

Omg lolly that's so weird!!! I'm looking to franchise prob with the aa :haha:

You must have been super young when you qualified if you were youngest in the country uk!!! Do you choose to work mega long hours or is that the only way to make money? Im really looking forward to training but super scared too :shrug:

I am amazed this is so surreal lol!!
So what does everyone else do for a job?

X x x

Hello ladies!
Hope your all well! I'm keeping fingers crossed for an early af this month! I went 76 days last but they seem to be getting shorter! So currently day 39 so hoping that af visits me!
Its wonderful watching you girls get your bfp! And hearing about how your doing! Hopefully that'll be the rest of us soon too!

I've decided to book an appointment on the 23rd April, its exactly a year since I came off cerazette then and my doctor has not got an excuse not to investigate!

Off topic then, I work as an insurance consultant! Travel, Home etc!
Its different and it is call centre work but the people and atmosphere are great!
Although I would love to be a driving instructor! I spend a lot of time driving anyway when I'm back and forth to Wales visiting the family. Don't think I'd have the patience though!

Sorry its a long one girls

Sending baby dust x

Aww welsh that's cool, I sooooo don't have the temperament for working in a call centre :haha::haha:

I am looking forward to being a driving instructor, was forced to change career but I think everything happens for a reason!!

Fx'd for a shorter af! And get yourself down the docs soon, a few weeks here or there won't make any difference!! I'm sure it's all ok and like you say they will investigate because you have given it 12 mths!!

X. X x

Morning girls!

Welsh fairy great plan, get to the docs and get things moving! Fxd for shorter cycles for you!

Betty lol this is so funny. I've always been super busy, being a female instructor you get loads of work. The aa are really good at giving you work, my diary is always full, on average once the franchise is paid I walk away with roughly £600/£700 a week. I'm just doing monday - Friday just now but I work from normally 830 am to 830 pm everyday. I was 21 when I first got into it. Best job though I love it! If you need any help at all I can email you info and tell you best person to speak to at aa.

Interesting to know what everybody works as!

Lolly x

Aww lolly that would be fab! I'll pm you my email address! I'm quite a way off working yet as I am o lynnust starting part one but hopefully won't take me too long to qualify!! Did you take part 3 then work or did you go out as a pdi?
Those are some mega hours you work but I guess if you enjoy it it's worth it and lime you say the money is really good!!
Will you cut that down when your pg and got bubba?

X. X x

I had a trainee license and worked as a pdi, don't think I could have done the part 3 and passed without it to be honest. Highly recommend going on the badge to gain experience. I've worked mad long hours for 8 years now but yeah I'll be cutting my hours when I get pregnant. I could tell you so much about the aa, give you all the facts to make sure the franchise works for you. The franchise is perfect for maternity too!

Lolly x

Aww that's cool, I'm think I will prob go out as a pdi, start earning and get more experience before I take part 3! When it comes to it I would love to pick your brains about the franchise!

I keep getting told it's the best job ever so I hope I can do it justice and be a good adi!!

X x x

Im trying to convince my bro to finally go in to teaching driving... but he has issues with saving up to be able to start the training lol!

I'm a Midwife, love the job loads just hoping having too much knowledge doesn't spoil the pregnancy!

Hope your all well
x

Aww Sami that's awsome!! My sister wants to be a mw, she is starting uni sept!!

I'm sure you will love every second of the pregnancy! Im sure there will be bonuses to knowing some things!

Loving learning what we all do!

X x x

She will love it its hard going but well worth it!

I'm sure it will be good eventually!

I know it sounds ungrateful because people are and have been waiting for so long for their bfp but i'm really hoping things improve soon. i feel sooooooo ill all day everyday that i can hardly do anything but lie in bed, luckily i had 2 weeks annual leave this week and next so haven't had to have sick leave. i've got everything crossed that is passes by the 2nd trimester and i can start enjoying the pregnancy.

x

Aww how far along are you now? I notice your thingy still says ttc :shrug:

I hope you start to feel better soon! At least you have a reason for feeling poorly, doesnt make it any nicer but you have a reason:hugs::hugs:

Xx

ah wow isnt it cool u 2 are doing same thing.. wow lolly 600-700 per week.. i want a career change lol!!!

i do payroll for a care company really enjoy it, used to be a carer before i started in the office for the mental health. much prefer being in the office though :)
how long does it take to qualify on average, is it a long process?

it is nice to see us all alot more upbeat and positive, it must be spring, or that we all have realised it will happen its just a matter of time :D

hope everyones having a nice weekend!

xx

I know I don't know how to change the status over! I'm 8+3 today slowly getting to the 12 weeks although still super paranoid with every twinge that i'll m/c its not good for your nerves lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->