The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Evening all!

That's me just in from work, 13 lessons today so a very long day!

Feel like crap, headache and my lower back is killing me, witch due next Thursday/Friday roughly. Can you actually believe she came on my 30th then the day I go on holiday lol nightmare!!

I know I'm def not pregnant this month as we have hardly had sex and no idea when I ovulated we have just been so busy, it's a shame as I would've loved a Christmas baby! I'll prob still be trying this time next year!

Hope everyone is well

Lolly x

Crikey lolly that's a mad long day, do you stop for food breaks? What do you do about toilet stops lol!

Bet your glad to be home now!

You never know your not out till she flies in, and people get pregnant from random encounters so there is every possibility! But if not you will have your hol to enjoy and some proper cocktails rather than virgin ones:winkwink:

Hope everyone is ok! Nothing to report here!

X x x

I'm really bad at eating, just eat fruit during the day and cereal at night. Keeps me trim tho! Toilet breaks are a bit of a nightmare, I just get my pupils to stop at public toilets for me. Luckily where we are it's a costal route heading into Edinburgh so its beach front all the way so loads off nice toilets I'm bait fussy about public toilets lol!

Ive got a day off on Sunday so I'll sit down and email you loads of information then. When you thinking of doing part 1?

Lolly x

Hey Lolly,
Like Betty says you're not out till she flies in and I don't believe for a minute that you'll still be trying this time next year, you and Betty will both get your :bfp:'s soon, I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and when they're meant to, don't always know what those reasons are but I'm sure there's and method behind all the madness we call life!! :haha:
:dust:

Havent been on here for month (since starting TTC) but just to update that i fell pregnant first month after coming off cerazette (without a period), so it can happen! x

Lolly, I am starting my training on thurday so I will see how well I get on learning it all! But hopefully not too long, how long did you study before takin it? I'm not looking forward to the toilet situation lol but I'm sure I'll get used to it, I live in a seaside location too so plenty of toilets :0) (the funny things I worry about eh!) do the email when you get time it's cool :)

Thanks honey I agree totally, things do happen for a reason even if we dont ever understand them!! And I don't think lolly will be trying this time next year..... More like heavily pregnant or a new mummy :happydance:

Congrats Louise how wonderful for you

X x x x

Hi ladies, just a quick update from me...

had scan today and we are expecting a little boy! very exciting and everything looks well. Truly amazing experience, hope you all catch me up soon :) xxx

Hey Jax that's fabulous news, I have very strong feelings that we're expecting a boy and was right on our others so will be interersting to see if they can tell at the 20wk scan (25th May) x
Good luck with the training Betty x

Aww jax how exciting!

Do you have any names picked out?

X x x

lol no, we've been hopeless with boys names but we'll have to get thinking some now :)

xx

Its funny, I have girls names ready and waiting but no boys names! I know it's all down to chance but whenever I picture my future kids i see me having girls :shrug: dunno why just always have! You watch I'll have boys now I've said that lol! :haha: :haha:

X x x

hi guys can i join?
Came of cerazette last sat and have had a heap of period pains and symptoms of being pregnant but no period. theres no chance i am pregnant lol.
We are hoping to get pregnant by the end of the year so in no rush but would be nice to know i could try if i wanted to?

i havent read back through the 116 pages lol as i havent got time with a 16 month old.
But seems people have about a 7 week wait?

Hope thats my case.
xxx

Hello mrsq,

Course you can join :flower:

The avasrage time is 7 weeks it would seem... And don't be surprised if you totally feel pregnant alot in the next few weeks it's seems common for fake pg symptoms I believe if memory serves we all had it!

X x x

Hello and welcome MrsQ,
Indeed as Betty rightly said we all experienced pg symptoms and all waited on average 7 weeks for a proper af but some of us had a light withdrawal bleed few days after stopping it.
How you doing Betty? :) x

I'm good thanks honey, not much to report ATM, starting my training thus week woo woo!

Hows you?

X x x

Morning!

Mrsq you are more than welcome to join us!
Well I'm cd 26 no symptoms or sore boobs or nothing so think I'll just have a light af, or here's hoping anyway so it's not too bad when I'm on holiday. Betty, I promise I will email you before I go, things are just hectic just now with work, doing a 9-9 today!

Hope everyone is well

Lolly xx

That's ok lolly no worries, don't stress yourself about it!

Hope you have a good day today, is the sun shining in Scotland?

X x x

Morning everyone sorry for my lack of updates how are you all?

This month has vanished been so busy with work and then hectic weekends visting family and the fab Grand National this weeked been loving the gorgeous weather... have a red nose and left arm from the sun!!

Well nothing really to update from me af came at 26 days again so today is cd 14 so me and hubby have been :sex: for the last 4 or 5 days so will see if this month brings any good news!

Hormones seem to have settled down now since coming off cerazette first few months I had really sore boobs and loads of cramping around ov time and nothing at all this month - hope this doesn't mean I haven't ovulated. Haven't bought any ov kits this month, might get some today.

K.xx

Hey kix that's cool no worries!

I wouldn't worry too much your prob not having extreme symptoms because your bidy is settling!

What day did you ov last mth?

I'm sure you will catch v soon and all this will be a distant memory!!

X x x

hi all hope you had a lovely weekend, was lovely and hot, made the most of it with bike rides and beers hehe :) good luck with ur training this week betty :)

lets all hope we have our bfp by end of the summer at least! fingers crossed.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->