The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Morning!

Well, i "thought" i ovulated on cycle day 15 as i had dark lines on an opk but then on Sat i had even darker lines cycle day 17. We last had Sex on Thursday so i think i have completely mucked up this month!! ARRRGGGGHHHHHH this is driving me mental! Cant believe thats another month ruined!

Hows everyone else?

Betty, I will sit down & email you loads of stuff when i get a chance :flower:

Lolly x

Hey Ladies,

Just been stalking all the latest news - how exciting learning to be a driving instructor Betty and Lolly already being one! Thats fab! Sounds like it'll fit in with your needs brilliantly. I work in I.T, money is good and I did enjoy it once but its not what I want to do forever.

Lolly, you still might get lucky with that - it doesn't sound that bad! Did you decide to have a go at the temping? I found the temping fascinating but that just might be me and my technical mind!

Keep going Samie, I never thought the sickness would end but I certainly felt an improvement after 12 weeks and now at 19+4 I would say the sickness has gone and i'm finally enjoying being PG! We have our 20wk scan on friday, so excited to see how the baby is doing and just maybe finding out if we're pink or blue!

I'm really hoping for some BFP's soon for you xxx

Lolly, dont you ov after a pos opk? I would bd again just in case... You may well still be in don't freak out just yet!!

I look forwar to your email, whenever you have the time is fine :flower:

Jax I cannot get over the fact that your almost half way it doesn't seem possible! How exciting finding out your flavour!!

What do you do in I.T? My brother builds websites etc it's like a whole other language that belongs in the matrix or something lol! X x x x

Lolly I don't think you're out at all, you've got a great chance still and maybe :sex: tonight and definitely a fab chance you've made it! Jax so glad you're feeling well, I'm now 12+3 and feeling much more human than I was. I'm really excited bout the 20wk scan and and a 4d scan on 25th June (my bday). Let us know when you get back.

I'm a database admin for the council, its what I wanted to be for a long time and now I'm finally here I want to be a mum and a florist - lol!! My hubby is a web developer and even though we are in the same field its a million miles from what I do!

I'm hoping to have a 4d scan too later on, which is one of the reasons we decided to find out the sex. My hubby was adamant that it would be a surprise but he has already given up and can't wait another 20weeks!!

xx

aww so exciting, i cant wait to be having scans, the 4d ones look amazing!! xxx

Hi ladies

Sorry I've not been around for a while been nonstop with work and Open University course I'm doing. Hope you are all well.

@ Lolly I don't know whats going on with my cycle either I have been doing OPK since CD12 and was getting a negative ( only the control line) then for a few days I got a negactive but with a faint second line which I hadn't had before and now negactive with no second line (hope this makes sense) so I'm not sure if I have oved or not. Also my OH is back on shifts so we have been like ships that pass in the night although we have been dtd when we can.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see if my AF turns up. Funnliy enough I haven't had my usual symptons like sore boobs not sure if that is a good sign or not!

Sorry for such a long post

xx

Moo,what cd are you now? is it possible you ov'ed before cd 12?

Hope everyone is well!
X x x x

Hi Betty

I am CD20, it could be that I oved before CD 12 I guess i'll have to wait and see if my AF comes I had a 29 day cycle last time so if it stays the same not long to wait

xx

I see, well hopefully won't be long to wait and see! Keep us posted! Our bodies are naughty always keeping us guessing eh!

X x. X

Morning girls!

I'm mega busy at work this week before I go on holiday!

I'm cd 21 have no idea if/when I ovulated and not had sex since last Thursday lol we have had no time! I'll get back in to it next month and think we'll just have bd every other day!

Don't think I'll have a 29 day cycle this month as not got my usual sore boobs yet but we'll wait n see!

Hope everyones good

Lolly x

On the month we caught we only actually did it twice and they were completely random times as i had given up on temping and doing Ovulation strips so u mite still have caught lolly :) Hope everyone is doing ok

Rachael

Hi everyone,
Rachael have you had your date for your anomoly scan? Lolly, bet you're getting excited about your hols now, wish I was going!!
:dust: to everyone :hugs:

Aww sorry to hear that lolly, may e you will have a 31 day cycle if you ov 2 days later? So the sore boobs might be 2 days later too?

Hope you get some answers soon!!

X x x

Hi honey yes its on the 27th May at 9am a fantastic time so no waiting around all day means me and the husband can go shopping lol much to his disgust at spending more money :) Have you had urs? they booked mine at my scan there and then.
Lolly hope you have a good holiday :)

Rachael

Ye mine is 25th May and then we're having a 4d scan on my bday (25th June). You wanting to know the sex? :)

I'm not actually bothered to be honest I'm just glad I'm ovulating at some point! I'll get back to keeping an eye on everything when I get from Tenerife. 1 week to go! I should be due to ovulate about a week after I get back.

I really hope I get my bfp this summer.

Lolly x

I'm certain that you will before the summer is out lolly!

It's good you can be relaxed about it now tho and it's great you have hold to look forward to!!!

X x x x

Tenerife is amazing i loved it there, jealous you're off on your hols.. I'm hoping to go to Benidorm June , want to go same hotel they film benidorm haha i love it!

fingers crossed we all get our :bfp: this summer. would be great :D

xx

i really want to find out the sex and go for one of those 4d scans but my husband doesnt want to know the sex he wants a surprise and he sed them 4d ones our freaky coz his sister had one done on hers and i thought it was good, but he didnt like it :-( so will have to see lol How is ur pregnancy coming along? Our scan is 3 days before my birthday so im very excited.

Lolly u should feel much better after a nice sunny week in tenerife relax and enjoy it :) im sure this summer will be ur time.

Hope all the other girls are well and good luck im hoping you all get ur BFP's this summer :)

Rachael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->