The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww sounds like a lovely weekend hay!

I'm all mixed with excitement and nerves about what lies ahead lol!

Fx'ed for summer bfp's all around eh!!

X x x

Hey girls :flower: Just checking in to see how you're all doing?? xx

Hi guys.

I got some OPKS left over from when i used them to concieve my son. And i cant remember how they work.

If i can get a pic up i will see what you think?

prob cant see it but theres a faint line?#

I did have one quite dark two days ago but still no af and cant remember how it all works.

Attachments

• opk.JPG
    opk.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 4
Hey gemie, I'm all good ta, you must be ready to pop by now! That's madness to think eh! How are you feeling? :flower:

Mrs q the opk's are positive when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line so the pic you posted is neg but you say you had a darker one a couple of days ago? Do you have a pic of that one?

X x x

Hi Gemie doing good thanks, bet you're very excited to meet your little one now arent you!
Betty definite fx'd for :bfp: all round. definitely has to be our year! :D
xx

Hi!

I'm mega busy at work just now so sorry for my lack of posts! I'm cycle day 27 so the witch is lingering, can feel the usual aches and pains starting lol.
Hopefully may will be my month! It will be a whole year since stopping cerazette!

Will catch up with you all 2mor!

Can't wait to hear that you have gave birth gemie, very exciting!

Lolly x

aww lolly thats cool we all understand!

i pop on with my phone all the time so i can keep up lol!!

hope the :witch: either stays away or isnt too bad for your hols!!

im CD20... nothing to report other than that lol.... shouldnt be too much longer before i get my fs app through...unless the government havent put the funding back into place of course!!:wacko:

x x x

I'm CD 22 wonder how many days my cycle will be this month! last month was 30 and one before was 23! just a guessing game :shrug:

x

Yep... just about fit to burst! I keep getting false starts and thinking she's coming but she's too laid back like her daddy! lol
She's a madam, that's for sure.

I'm sending you all lots of :dust: for those much wanted and longed for BFPs soon!! :hugs:

Having weird cramps today and sensitve boobs - not sure what that means if anything. I remember getting these in the first month after coming of cerazette but have not really had it since.

I am cd 17 today and I think I ovulated on day 10 or 11 I hate the wait now for AF which has been at 26 days for the last 3 months.

Fingers crossed for everyones BFP!xx

Hello!

That's me finished work for my holidays!! Leave 2mor at 4am so this will be my last post for a bit!

Gemie you will have had your baby by the time I get back, good luck!

Hope those who are waiting on af get there bfps!

Betty, I emailed you, let me know if you got it and how you got on today!

I'll be back in full force next month and raring to go! Have to get my bfp in the next few months surely!

Speak soon girls!

Lolly xx

Thanks lolly I did get the email! It was really helpful an im sure i will have many many questions in the future :haha: today went great am now armed with a whole arsenal of books :haha: and I'm raring to go!! Lolly it really is your turn next for that :bfp:

Gemie hope the baby arrives soon :thumbup: keep us all posted!

Kix, I really hope the cramps etc are all good signs! Keep us updated!

X x x x

Gemie- Good luck with the birth and let us know weight etc asap :haha:
Lolly- Have a fantabulous time on holiday, it will do you the world of good and you deserve it after all those long hours working :hugs:
Betty- Glad today went well, I'm sure you'll be fab driving instructor :flower:
Kix- Hope those symptoms are a good sign, let us know :thumbup:

:dust: xxx

Thanks honey! Very happy with it all ATM, sure I'll have my moments where it stresses me right out lol!

X x

glad it went well betty!
gemie wishing u all the best :) how exciting!
lolly - too late but i hope u have a fabulous time! :D
honey how are u getting on?

x

Have a nice holiday lolly :) how r all the other girls? sorry honey i didnt pm back last time i was away over weekend and been mad busy since. how have u been?

Rachael

Hi Hay, I'm great thanks, the incredible exhaustion has lifted finally and nausea has all but gone. Getting some headaches but all just normal symptoms worth putting up with for the end result :)
Hey Rachael, Hope you had a nice wkend, no drama bout the pm. I'm well, how are you doing? I'm starting to get desperate to find out the sex, I'm 99% sure it's a boy :haha:
xx

Hi guys well it's been two weeks since I stopped taking cerazette and still no af! I was only on it max 6 months!!!!
I am getting really angry having read so many women not getting periods back for months or years after! Anyone know of a group where people are campaigning to get this vile pill taken off the Market?
I dunno about anyone else but all I was told was it was te pill o take when you are Breastfeeding!
I had been on microgynon for years before having my son and fell preg straight away!
I think it's disgusting this pill and think Drs or someone should be accountable for so many women having these nasty side effects!!!!

Rant over lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"