The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

MrsQ - They recommend any minipill such as cerazette as it doesn't then hinder milk supply which they say the combined pill does. After I'd had my 1st child they put me onto the mini pill (can't remember which one) because I was bf, the doctor said I couldn't go back on the pill I was on before delivery as it would stop my milk flow. In the end after having not nice side effects from whatever that mini pill was I insisted I go back to my previous combined pill and if milk does start to dry up I'll change back to mini pill, whilst I was swapping from the mini pill over to the combined one I caught pregnant and my milk was fine :haha:
So guess for ppl not wanting to get caught by surprise whilst breastfeeding mini pill is the best :)

Hi everyone hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Any of the girls who are preg did you feel any symptoms early on after ov?xx

Can't help kix but just wondering what your feeling? Where in your cycle are you? X x x

Hi Kix i had sore boobs from ovulation then i got the same period type pains when my af was due so thought it was just normal period pains and my af was gonna start but never did!
Fingers crossed
x

Thanks for replies Betty & Samie - I am only cd 20 and I ovulated on cd 12 or 13 (so last Sat / Sun). Normally I get a few light cramps before ov but nothing this cycle - but from Thursday so after ov I have had light cramps, sore boobs, light headache and lower back pain. Don't want to get my hopes up though just wondered what anyone else had felt - I have had 26 day cycles so if its the same I will be due on Easter Sunday (which is also the day we go on hols) so at least I will be cheered by hols if af does come!!

What I am feeling could be anything really but just seemed to early for normal period pains etc. but who knows easy to imagine things when you want it so badly!!!x

my boobs hurt/were sensitive from practically the next day after ov which was different for me. As I got closer to af due date they also appeared to be more fuller? Either way my boobs were definitely trying to tell me something and then i got my BFP.

good luck xx

Ooh sounding Promising then eh!!

Keep us updated when you test etc!!

Jax I can't get over the fact your 21 weeks along that's madness!!! Do you have a bump yet?

X x

Oops using my phone and pressed to quick - meant to say boobs are defo sore been like this for nearly 6 days now. Will just have to wait and see gonna wait and see if af comes on sunday before testing - we go on hold Sunday evening so might test Sunday morning if I get there without af showing.

How's things with you Betty? How you feeling bout everything?

Anyone got plans for Easter?xxx

MrsQ - They recommend any minipill such as cerazette as it doesn't then hinder milk supply which they say the combined pill does. After I'd had my 1st child they put me onto the mini pill (can't remember which one) because I was bf, the doctor said I couldn't go back on the pill I was on before delivery as it would stop my milk flow. In the end after having not nice side effects from whatever that mini pill was I insisted I go back to my previous combined pill and if milk does start to dry up I'll change back to mini pill, whilst I was swapping from the mini pill over to the combined one I caught pregnant and my milk was fine :haha:
So guess for ppl not wanting to get caught by surprise whilst breastfeeding mini pill is the best :)

Also the reason i couldnt go back on microgynon was cos it could get through to baby when bf.

Been off pill 2 weeks this sat just gone. af pains gone now for hte moment although they got so bad i was taking paracetamol and ibruphophen together!

fingers crossed.
x

Oops using my phone and pressed to quick - meant to say boobs are defo sore been like this for nearly 6 days now. Will just have to wait and see gonna wait and see if af comes on sunday before testing - we go on hold Sunday evening so might test Sunday morning if I get there without af showing.

How's things with you Betty? How you feeling bout everything?

Anyone got plans for Easter?xxx

I'm good thanks, feeling ok at the mo, no referral yet although I kinda guessed I wouldn't have yet! Will be chasing it next week if I don't get it this week!

Where you off to on hols?
No plans for Easter here! Just visiting family I would think so nothin terribly exciting lol!

Mrsq, glad the cramps have gone now :thumbup:

X x. X

Ooh sounding Promising then eh!!

Keep us updated when you test etc!!

Jax I can't get over the fact your 21 weeks along that's madness!!! Do you have a bump yet?

X x

thanks Betty, its going so very quick! I'm huge already, I felt him roll over this morning - very strange sensation!

I'm so rooting for you guys to get your BFP soon! xx

Aww awesome! I bet that's so weird I can't wait to experience All that!

I bet your not huge lol! Is this your first baby?

X x x

it is yes, perhaps huge is a big of an exaggeration but there is definitely no hiding i'm pregnant!

How is the Driving Instructor training going? xx

Aww that's so exciting for you! I bet you look lovely :flower:

Driving instructor training is going well just theory at the mo and a massive amount if it lol! But enjoying it!!

Do you have any names for your little man?

X x x

Glad driving instructor training is going well Betty - bet it's good to have something else to concentrate in too rather than just ttc! I swear I'm driving myself insane with thus 2 week wait! Every little last thing I think is a symptom ha! Driving hubby mad I can't think bout anything else!

To be honest just thinking now af is going to show any day think I've just been pinning my hopes on anything! Oh well 1 more month closer to my Bfp that's all I keep thinking!!

We're off to south of France on Sunday can't wait 3 nights in Cannes and 2 in Monaco - should help me relax and take my obsession away for a few days ha!! Xxx

ooh kix that sounds lush! we sooooo need a holiday :coffee:

what dpo are you now? will you be testing before you go??

its so good to have something else to focus on and also something i have control over which is brill! i think the heat is off my mind as i am resigned to the fact that i dont ov so wont get preg and if i find myself with a suprise :bfp: because i did ov the once in a blue moon then fab!:happydance:

x x x

I'm cd 22 and my cycle has been 26days so af due sat / sun. Not gonna test until the wknd bought some for last cycle which I didn't use cos af showed so really tempted to test but gonna resist!

Yeah can't wait for hols think Im going to go for a look in the shops on my lunch hour 2moro for a few holiday clothes exciting!

Either way this wknd can not come quick enough so I can start thinking about other things than am I aren't I!! Xxx

Aww wise plan not to test till she is late! Eliminates the stress of negatives or faint positives eh!!

Ooh I love holiday clothes shopping :thumbup: well any clothes shopping will do tbh lol!

X x. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->