The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

hi all

kix holiday sounds lovely i cant wait to book mine :) cant beat a holiday ! :D

I'm on CD 29 now, cycles haven't exactly been same every month anyway so not getting my hopes up! I don't even know when i'm ovulating or if i even am.. when do get my period this month, when its finished just going to take to every day / every other day method to cover all areas as i really don't know when my fertile period is, could be :sex: at totally wrong times!

if only it was all so simple and you could get pregnant any time of the month!

hope you get your referral soon betty :)

:flower: x

Hi guys. When I said the pains had gone I lied! I was shopping yesterday and nearly passed out from the pain and my husbands exact words were..... You've gone grey! Nice
So Drs app for me as I can't deal with this pain anymore I accept I prob won't get a period for months but the pain is just getting worse and at the back of my mind I just think ..... Jade goody ....... So just seeing if theres anything they can check or even give pain releif wise as ibuprofen and paracetanol ain't cuttin it! X

Morning Everyone,

Mrs Q pain sounds awful i would defo go and get checked out doesn't sound right? Hope you're ok let us know.

Hay - are you gonna test? You never know?

Last day in work for me today until 3rd May!! I'm dying to take a test but going to wait until Sat or Sun if af doesn't show. Had a few other weird symptoms - felt a bit nauseous yesterday and had a nose bleed this morning which I never get and boobs are still killing me. But feel silly as I am that obsessed I think everything is a sign! I am sure af will show at the weekend.

xxx

Mrsq- get to the docs I'm sure it's probably nothing but always better to get checked over :thumbup:
Kix-I can't wait till you test either, I'll be checking in over the wkend and hoping you've got your :bfp: If not then I'm sure your body is doing all the right things, cycle length, time of ov etc. :hugs:
Betty- glad you're enjoying the driving instructor training, theory is always harder than the practical, my eldest 2 both play piano and working towards their Grade 3 practical but have just done their Grade 1 theory and the work involved was criminal :haha:

sounds horrible MrsQ hope u get it sorted whatever it is! :hug:

kix - i do have a lot of internet cheapies that i may resort to if i don't come on over next few days, just really don't think i am but i just dont want to get my hopes up to find its just a longer cycle!
I'm also off after today till 3rd May wooohooo :D
good luck with ur test, hope u get your :bfp:

xx

Morning Everyone,

Mrs Q pain sounds awful i would defo go and get checked out doesn't sound right? Hope you're ok let us know.

Hay - are you gonna test? You never know?

Last day in work for me today until 3rd May!! I'm dying to take a test but going to wait until Sat or Sun if af doesn't show. Had a few other weird symptoms - felt a bit nauseous yesterday and had a nose bleed this morning which I never get and boobs are still killing me. But feel silly as I am that obsessed I think everything is a sign! I am sure af will show at the weekend.

xxx

Hey ladies!

Mrsq I wouldn't leave it if the pain is that severe, better to be checked and know all is fine than worry eh!

Ooh exciting that we may have more :bfp: over Easter weekend! Please keep us all updated when you both test!!

I have started spotting again which seems to be the norm now :cry: for about a week before im due it starts so I tend to be bleeding for 2 weeks every cycle now :shrug:

Hoping the fs appointment will arrive soon and then I might get some answers!

Honey, the piano is a fab skill to have your kids are lucky! But seems harsh making them take theory!!

Sorry if I missed anyone or anything I'm on my phone and it's difficult to see everything lol!

X x x x

X x x x

Hey Betty,
Yes it's fabulous to be able to play the piano :) I have to explain why they do the theory as I feel guilty now :haha: When you get to Grade 5 practical you can't progress to Grade 6 practical until you have a minimum Grade 5 theory :wacko: Better they start on the theory now than get to Grade 6 and then have to do all the theory from scratch. We're hoping they can get all the grades done before they get to GCSE age as I wouldn't let the music take preference to their academic subjects.:hugs:

my brother used to play the piano, an accordion, doesnt any more but did years and years ago he used to love it!
well i caved and did a internet cheapy and defo negative. probably just a longer cycle.
annoyed with myself for even bothering testing now :(

hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

Sorry to hear that Hay :hugs: but you're not out till the :witch: flies in. My grandfather played the accordion and I always wanted to learn, I have inherited it now, it's in the attic in it's case, it's worth a fortune and I don't think I could do it justice :haha:

I used to play accordion too, it is a great thing to play! I'm startin to doubt the internet cheapies and that they ar e duds, but I think that's my wishful thinkin, cd 32 and stil no period!! Could just be a 34 dayer for me again, who knows! My friend is pregnant I'm tempted to ask her to try using one! Enjoy ur weekend and happy easter!Xx

Morning! I'm baaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Had a fab time in Tenerife the weather was lovely & i have a great tan!

No idea whats going on though lol, so i had a positive opk on cycle day 15/16. I'm cycle day 38 today, no af and still showing positive opks but negative hpt. Wtf???????? I've not a long cycle in about 5 months! The opk was def positive on day 15 but its still positive now! I have no idea, I'll just wait till the witch comes!

So Ive quickly looked through what Ive missed, hope everyone is well :flower:

Betty, just ask away if you have any questions!

Right, Im off to start the holiday washing...............................

Lolly xx

Aww lolly that's great glad you had a nice time and have a good tan!!

Wonder whats going on with your tests? Are the opks pos everyday? They say that they can be pos if your pg... What hpt are u using maybe try a diff one?

If nit could just be the flights etc messing you up? :shrug: would seem our bodies are super sensitive eh!!

Hay I hope you get either a pos of af soon! At least you'll know where you are eh!!

Xx x.

Glad to hear u had a good time! Did u go to loro parque?? Loved it there! I am cd 32 and haven't had a cycle longer than 30 since october! Strange! Hope everyones well xx

Aww hay, when are you testing?, how many dpo does this make you?

Nothing new here, spotting again 10 days before af is due :shrug: I'm guessing this is to do with my rock bottom progesterone levels :cry: it's so annoying as I bleed For about 2 weeks all in all every month now!!!

X x x

aww no, bet thats not nice bleeding for 2 weeks every time! wish our bodies were bloody simple!!

I'm not even sure when I'm ovulating or if i am as my cycles vary so not sure how many dpo :shrug:
since i came off the pill they have been 34, 29, 31, 26, 23 and latest being 30, now I'm on cd 33, and sometimes getting pains as if i am coming on, and stil getting CM and today I'm having twinges in my stomach that feel nothing like period pains! I did an internet cheapie 2 days ago and negative, but I'm not sure i trust them anyway, my friend is pregnant and was going to ask her to try one out, but then at the same time i dont want to incase it is just negative. argh so frustrating!
not sure whether to bother testing again with a better test, but i really just don't want to get my hopes up!

whats the weather like where you are betty, are u having a nice weekend?

xxx

Aww hay that so frustrating! It could be that your testing to early if your not sure where you are in Your cycle!! Just try to stay positive as your not out till she flies in :thumbup:

Bleeding for so long is awful and I have period pain all the time too so not fun!! I had sore (.)(.) this month too which I haven't had for months so lord knows what's going on!

The weather is scorching here, have been doing an egg hunt with my niece and nephew and now just chilling with my family before hiding under the parasol in the garden to do some study :)

How about you?
X x x

Aww nice, I been at beach too most of the day, and went for a yummy carvery :) thanks, going to try and stay positive, have heard that some people don't get positives till later on, but I just think my bodies messing me around and it's a longer cycle :( but only time will tell!
Bleeding and period pain, how horrible :( hope it gets sorted for u soon! How did your egg hunt go? Xxx

Ooh I love carvery!! Sounds like you have had the perfect Easter Sunday!!

I hope you find out one way or the other really soon the waiting and not knowing is the worst bit!!!

The hunt went great got lots of lovely pictures of them finding all the treats the Easter bunny hid!!

I got af properly today making this cycle only 31 days now all I need is to start ovulating on my own and I'll be well away :haha: :haha:

How are you lolly? Have you got through all your holiday :hangwashing:

X x x x

thanks betty i hope so too, I'd rather just come on if I'm not going to get a positive rather than not knowing it is definitely the worst bit, especially when you kind of get hopes up!
cd 34, oct was last time it was 34! and still no period, but bfn yesterday.. arghh!! have ordered some first response, and if i don't come on by friday i may resort to one of them, or go and see doctor!

lovely, i get so snap happy ha ha!

i think lolly has been buried under all her washing hehe ;)

xxx

soooo i decided I'd do an internet cheapie again, and was shocked that after a couple of minutes there were 2 lines, did another and the same. going to do a decent test first thing, scared and excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->