The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hey PurpleLou! Welcome!
I've been trying for just over a year!
Its nice to have a new poster!

Af still hasn't turned up! So still waiting! 38 day cycle so far and no premenstral symptoms!
I'm still waiting for my letter to arrive about my ultrasound as well!

Annoyed but strangely happy!

X

Betty the treatment we had (craxen stove) you sit in a cove type thing in the wall, behind you is stacks of hay with herbs and things mixed in. They truss you up and tuck you in with crinkley material so there are no bits of you exposed to the air outside the cove other than your face. They then turn up the heat to very very high, you're dripping everywhere and looking at dear hubby opposite I was crying with laughter, he looked like a turkey in the oven and he was huffing and puffing and commenting on how bloody hot it was, we had lots of fun. I think you have 18minutes in there. Would highly recommend, you feel really relaxed and peaceful when you come out and it must make you lose about 4lb at least in weight!!!

welcome purple :flower:

and hope everyone is doing ok. and Lolly i hope docs went well.

xx

Aww honey that does sound hilarious!! We had a similar thing, was a cave with different MUDs that's you rub onto each other and then they put a mist of enfaced essential oils in and make it toasty warm then after that you shower in there and apply moisturisers all over it was so lush and our skin felt amazing!!

Hope everyone is well

X x x

Hi ladies,

the craxen stove sounds very interesting!! I probably would have giggled all the way through too!

well.... its now almost 2 weeks since stopping cerazette for me - and still nothing. I have been having some odd pains (not terrible - just "there") and peeing like theres no tomorrow and have sore boobs (sorry if tmi) we are BDing about every other day though - just in case. the way i understand it cerazette stops ovulation, so it is "possible" to ovulate as soon as you stop taking it...... considering my age (39) we don't want to waste any time waiting for AF to return. Ive been reading through this thread from the beginning, only up to page 50 something at the moment - seems lots of ladies have had A LOT of trouble after cerazette :(

:dust: to all who need it

Lou xx

purple, what i would say is MANY more have got bfp on here than not so dont start to worry yet, its massive early days for you, on average we all took 7-8 weeks before af returned so you are not experiencing anything abnormal!!

and your right theoretically you could ov straight away....my friend oved before getting an af after stopping it and she now has an 8 week old daughter!!!

chin up hun remeber we are always here to help make ya feel better and to reassure!!

x x x

Evening!

So, I'm out of my mood! Lol, and I'm not going to leave (drama queen) I couldn't not share this with you all, just please don't forget about me!! I'm gonna be here for a while!

Purple, wow I can't believe your reading the whole thread, it must be full of me moaning lol! Having sex every other day will hopefully get your bfp ASAP!

I'm around cd 63 now...........:shrug: come on af wtf????

I've never wanted the witch so much, it feels like I'm back to square one when I stopped!

Hope everyone is well

Lolly xx

:happydance: welcome back happy lolly :happydance:

Wonder what on earth is keeping af away from you!! And don't worry about being left here I will be here waaaaaay longer than you so don't worry you will never be alone :haha: :haha:

X x x

Purple it is possible to ov straight away and understand you not wanting to waste time being 39 I was worried about it taking a long time this time, I'm 35 shortly. I actually caught on my 3rd cycle so feel extremely lucky, our 3rd child took 17months to conceive so I've had to wait too so know how soul destroying that can be too.
Lolly how odd cd63 crumbs she really is avoiding you! I'm sure she'll turn up shortly and docs are going to have some action plan in place for you too. You're welcome to be a drama queen whenever you like :haha: Noone will be forgetting anyone, least I won't anyway. Once the last of our few have had their bfp's we can arrange anniversary meet up's with the babies :)
Betty where did you have the cave mud thingy done sounds fab!!?

Morning Everyone,

Hope you're all ok. Just reading the posts about spa treatments sounds fab! I'm going on a hen do in August to the Bath spa is that were you went to honeybear? Can't wait!

I'm feeling ok the last few days but I have been really gassy at night much to my massive embarressment and hubby is finding it so funny beacause in all 11 years we have been together I have hardly ever farted in front of him :blush:

Oh well! Ha it will be worth it in the end! Not told my dad yet because he lives down South - rang him to see if we could meet on Sunday and he's playing golf so can't don't really want to tell him on the phone so we are thinking of just driving down Friday night maybe. He hasn't got a clue! He's on about booking a holiday for all of the family for his 60th next year so I need to tell him before he books that as we will need an extra ticket!!

Anyone seen the Inside the human body programme about conception by the way? It's amazing and worth a watch its on bbc i player on the net or on catch up if you have that on tv!

xxxxx

thank you Betty and Lolly and Honeybear! - this thread has been a godsend so thank you ladies. and yes - I am slowly reading the whole lot! and NO - it is not full of moaning from you Lolly lol! you are entitled anyway to have a rant whenever you want anyway :)

Kix yes it was Bath spa we went to and it was lovely. August will be great as the rooftop pool is great. You can't have a lot of the treatments when you're pregnant but the pools and spas are fab so you'll love it. :thumbup:

Honey the mud thingy was at centre parcs and was just divine!!

Kix I have been watching it, find it fascinating and makes you realise just how luck we all are to be here!!

X x x

Evening ladies

Hope you are all well, the wicked witch has finally gone this has been my strangest cycle yet!. We have decided to try a month without any using any opk and just to relax. Only one more week at work then off to Bath can't wait.

Kik if u google bath tourism you will find the link to the spa I think it is Thermerge or something like that :) I will update when I get back.

Hope you all have a fab weekend

Xxxxx

Hi all
Purple wow going thru it all, there is a lot of pages but all very helpful. Average is 8 weeks I think! Hope af arri ves for you sooner! I haven't been too good for past week, terrible sickness and couldn't eat for 3 days, tested my urine and found a lot of ketones present and not enough calories so was given anti sickness tab to take at night and today have managed to eat 2 bowls of cereal, a slice of toast and yoghurt! And bk to doctors on monday! And midwife apptment end of next week! Hope u all have a nice weekend xx

Aww sorry to hear you poorly hay! Hope the meds help and your free to enjoy growing your Miracle again!!

Glad to see the sun shining again today :happydance:

How's everyone else?

X x x

Morning! Hay sorry your feeling ill sounds rubbish hope you get much better and let us know how midwife appt goes! Did you get your appointment through the post? I'm wondering how long it will take for mine to come through.

Hope your all enjoying a lovely Saturday morning. It's my bday on Tuesday so hubby is taking me shopping this afternoon to pick a prezzie!! Yay! :happydance:

Xxx

Ooh kix, sounds fab, any idea what you gonna be getting?

I'm having a baking day today... Gonna make cupcakes, choc brownies and lemoncurd and jam tarts :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!!

X x x

betty - that all sounds sooo yummy!!

Hay - feel better soon xx

is everyone having a lovely weekend??

Happy (early) birthday Kix

Hi girls, not having a bad wkend we're busy decorating (well hubby is!!! :haha:) we have a 3 storey house and he's painting the downstairs passage and up the 2 flights of stairs to the top of the house! I chose lemon juice colour was getting bored of the magnolia and it was desparate to be freshened up :)
Hay that's naff, I suffered terribly on all 3 of the other children, worst on the 1st and lost about stone and half, also was given tabs etc. It will pass eventually, took till 20wks with my 1st :( This time I have been pretty much sick free few wks of nausea but count myself very lucky :) Have our anomoly scan on wednesday, so getting bit nervous now as well as very excited as really hope we can find out which team we're on. Betty are you inviting of us for afternoon tea? Kix let us know what prezzie you choose.
Enjoy your wkend everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"