The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww honey if we lived closer then it would be a def yes!!

The lemon sounds lush! Hope your whiting watching your hubby :haha:

X x x

Hi!

Hungover.com today, got to bed at 6am lol totally worth it tho! So no work getting done in house today, I'm gonna catch up with all my sky plus and relax! Still no af, lost count what day I am maybe 65/66 so god knows what's happening.

Hope everyone's good

Lolly x

Aww bless what did you get up to then lolly?

Been for a nice picnic with the family today :)

Been getting af cramps today so know she will be here soon! Also getting sore (.)(.) too :(

Hope everyone else is good!!

X x x

thanks all. been better over weekend and have eaten with puking!

kix they are meant to be ringing me over weekend (weekend nearly over now) to arrange appointment for next week but haven't heard from them. thought it was a bit strange for them to ring over weekend.

so not too sure whats happening now! xx

Hello everyone,

I am new to this group but been on B&B awhile. So its been 7 weeks since I came of Cerazette and am still getting preggy symptoms - mainly feeling sick as dog!!!! It's doing my nut in no end! Argghhhh! I am so emotional and ditzy - I just wish it would go away!

I have had 2 AFs 27days apart- but really light not like normal (when I was on Cerazette) they were normal.) Anyway this month I am doing OPKs to see if I am ovulating (not going to try yet scared of horror stories about MC's if your hormones haven't settled yet).

I feel like I am never going to go back to normal! What have I done to myself!

Hey missishy,

Feeling sick is normal I think we all suffered with it :cry:

It will pass, good you had 2 af's since stopping! You say you had normal periods while on it, your the first person I know of to have them while on it!

Try not to worry at this stage as it's early days yet and I'm sure you will regulate and all will be fine!!

When are you going to start trying? I think they recommend you have 1 af then your lining is right etc but having said that my friend has had 2 babies and conceived both before her 1st af and was fine!!

:dust: to you

X x x

hi everyone.Well i've come of the dreaded pill. It was only 2 days ago but hoping af will turn up soon. Ive come of the pill to hopefully get my af before we properly ttc in july. Thought id come in and say hi x

Welcome to the group ladies :)

How has everyone been? has everyone had a good weekend? i have just been working so tired cant wait for some relax time

Rachael

Hey Rachael,
How you doing? When is your scan? Did you say you were going to try to find out the sex?
Betty and Lolly, you're both off to the docs tomorrw aren't you?
x

cycle day 69 and the :witch: is here woo hoo! Have no idea whats went on the last few months but just glad she is here finally!! :happydance:

Betty, was at one of my best friends leaving nights as they are moving to Dubai next week so it was very messy!

Welcome to the newbies :flower:

I have a day off today so I'm going to do work in my wee cottage then go to my Body Combat class tonight.

Yes doctors 2mor at 4pm but I'm not expecting much!

Lolly x

welcome to the newbies!

Dubai, how jealous am i, i really want to visit the atlantic palm hotel!!!

x

Hey missishy,

When are you going to start trying? I think they recommend you have 1 af then your lining is right etc but having said that my friend has had 2 babies and conceived both before her 1st af and was fine!!

:dust: to you

X x x

Well wanted to try soon as possible cause was told originally soon as came off would be back to normal! But am bit suspect what with all the evil fake preg symptoms. I have been doing OPKs this month on CD 14 but no sign of Ov yet. I may be having AFs but they are not normal - lasting 2 days v.light so I've got a feeling not be oving. Got Dr appt wed for reassurance.

Thanks everyone for me welcomes.:hugs::thumbup::flower:

I keep getting cramps and dull pains so im thinking maybe this is af or something will show up soon. fx'd any way.xx

Evening ladies

Big welcome to the newbies :flower:

Lolly sounds like you had a very fun weekend :) and so pleased for you that AF has arrived.

Hayley glad you are feeling better.

Hope the rest of you ladies are well. I had a lazy weekend visting familes and working on my OU course. We are off to bath on Monday but have decided to stay in Swindon Sunday to break up the drive. I am wishing the week away!

:hugs: to you all xx

honey, yep i have the docs in the morining.... wonder what she will say! ill update when i get chance tomorrow :)

Lolly thats fab! well not that she is here but that she did come even tho she kept you waiting long enough!!! aww its sad your friend moved away but on the plus you get cheap hols to dubai :happydance:

missishy, do what feels right for you, if you are uneasy then wait :thumbup:
it is early days for you so i wouldnt worry about the odd afs, its prob just the pill leaving your system!

pink, the cramps are normal, just not nice :cry:

moomoo, glad your week countdown has commenced :happydance: what OU course are you doing??

phew hope i didnt forget anyone!! loving the busy thread again girlies!!

x x x

honey we have decided to find out what the sex is cant wait our scan is on friday forst thing in the morning :happydance:
Im Fine now all sickness has gone just seem to be suffering from leg cramps during the nite which are awful :cry:
Glad to see everyone is keeping busy its hard trying to keep up with everyone lol :haha:
How r u honey? when is ur scan? i cant remember when u sed

Rachael

I'm great thanks Rachael, my scan is tomorrow morning- excited, much!!! I'm very well at the moment :) I had leg cramps with all the kids but later in the pregnancy, they're a pain!!!! Our 3yr old went through a few wks of screaming in pain with leg cramps in the middle of the night, have upped his fluid intake and that seems to have done the trick fingers crossed, it is very distressing for him :(
How d'you get on Lolly and Betty? xx

ello ladies....update time....

well what can i say but i wasnt suprised by the fact that i have been given the run around AGAIN!

last thimg my doc promised was that my referral would go off as soon as the pct put the funding back in place..... well they did weeks ago (prob just after i called to chase) and she still hasnt referred me :growlmad: instead now she is saying that OH has to have a SA done before she will refer me,

i asked if she could refer me in the meantime as its me with the big issue (assuming OH is fine) and she said NO!!

i also asked her to put me on metformin in the meantime to see if i can ov and get pg on my own but she said that its not liscenced for use for PCOS and for that reason has to be given by the FS!!!!! and round in a big circle here i go again!!!!:brat:

i am annoyed because had i not have gone in to see her today i would have gone on thinking she was going to refer me as soon as:shrug:

sorry for the essay style rant ladies but i just feel like :cry::cry::cry:

i feel like giving up as surely it shouldnt be this hard ??????

hope everyone else is ok!!

exciting for the ladies with scans coming up!!

Lolly how did docs go for you??

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"