The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

:hugs: Betty :hugs:

That is so mean, Why is your doctor being so awkward!!! Do these people not know what your going through?! It's just so unfair. So, whats next then, sample from your OH?

I'm feeling dreadful today, probably the worst af I've had in my life!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Hi ladies

Hope you are all well.

Betty my course is Communication and Information Technologies. I am so sorry to hear how your doctor's are treating you they have no right to mess with peoples lives it makes me so angry so I can only imagine how you feel. No need to apologise for ranting you have every right too!

Very exciting for the ladies having their scans :)

Lolly I hope your af doesn't hang around for too long.

Hugs to everyone

xx

the only reason i can come up with is that this isnt her area so she is no 100% on the procedure :shrug:

im so fed up of being in limbo....broken....and with not much help!! its more annoying that if we could afford it i could be seen (prob by the same person i will be referred to) next week :growlmad:

she just didnt seem to fussed at all tbh and said that they wouldnt do anything untill a year anyway..... :saywhat: its been OVER a year and she promised to refer me as son as funding was avaliable.... i just dont get it :cry::cry::cry:

so in a round about fashion in answer to lollys question yes the SA is the next sep but OH cant get a day off till 10th june :sad2:

i know it will all be worth it and this will one day be a distant memory but right now i feel like its swalloing me whole and im losing it big time :dohh:

lolly sorry to hear she is living up to her name atm.... hopefully your body is playing catch up because you went so long...?

did you go to the docs today?

thanks moomoo, i worry you will all get fed up with my constant bad news and moaning!! your course sounds wicked how far in are you??

x x x x

aww no sorry to hear that betty :( :hug: its not fair that they can just fob it off as if its nothing!!

lolly i hope af pains dont last too long :flower:

honey i bet ur so excited for ur scan! x

Betty, I'm really sorry that they are so dismissive of how you're feeling. She is right about the drugs, I don't know if it's a cost thing or not. I asked our GP if she could prescribe me clomid because we needed it in order to conceive our last child, I wasn't given it until we had been trying for over a year but it was luckily given to me by our gp. This time our current GP said no she cannot prescribe it as it has to be given by an fs. :cry:
I won't ever get fed up of you airing your woes with the good ol' NHS. Are there any other doctors in your GP practice? Would maybe one of the others be more sympathetic?, maybe get the referrel done a bit quicker? Really wish I had better suggestions for you :shrug:
:hugs: is best I can offer and ears to listen, well eyes to read your posts! :haha:

Morning :flower:

Yes Betty I did go to doctors yesterday. All my blood has came back fine and I am ovulating but they want to check again this month just to be on safe side, so I've to go back for more a week after i ovulated. We are going to hospital on Monday morning for OH to hand in a sample and she has also referred me to the FS and to get a scan just to check tubes and everything, I'm not saying the referral will happen quickly but it just feels so unfair that my doctor does it on the second appointment and Betty yours just wont do anything! She honestly just thinks its a case of bad timing with us unless of course theres a problem with OH'S sample. So, we'll just have to wait & see what happens over the next few months :wacko:

Lolly x

Hey Lolly, that's all really positive news :) If oh sample is fine then chances are as soon as you're both relaxed about it it will happen when you least expect it, either way they're dealing with you both quite swiftly which is great. Think it sometimes depends on your GP as not all of them are as sympathetic, which is why I suggested Betty may wanna see a different one within her surgery??
xx

Thanks ladies I'm so gla to have you all to vent to and I hope one day I'll have some flipping good news to share lol :haha:

My surgery is REALLY funny about you seeing YOUR registered gp.... If she doesn't sort it after the SA I will be asking to see the guy there who is a gyne doc!!! Because it's my right to be treated properly!

I was told from day one I would need to see the fs for clomid which is fine as you have to be monitored etc I'm cool with that.... What I don't get is why she cant write and ask the fs now if she can put me on metformin instead of waiting till she refers me to ask? Surely if it's gonna work I might not even need the referral!!! :shrug:

Lolly that's fab news Soooo glad your working I'm sure all will be fine with OH and you will be joinin the others realllllly soon :happydance::happydance:

Thanks again for all the support ladies seriously needed to let it all out yesterday!!!

X x x x

Betty - I am so sorry GP is being stubborn - they shouldn't say they are going to do things then not! It's annoying with the NHS how you have to stamp your feet to be heard - I think we know our bodies much better. I am sending you good luck and positive vibes.:hug:

Lolly - pleased to hear you are back on the regular. Hopefully things will come back ok from your other half and you can have some piece of mind.

I went to Dr's this morning - she said what you guys said - wait 3-6months. She said my Iron count was low - so going to try and eat some more veg. She's also sent me for thyroid test and sugar test - (am soo thirsty).

BBs so swollen and sore today, so emotional :muaha:and lonely at mo - its like going through puberty again - hate it. So far not Oved. Rubbish:brat:

I hope things hurry up & go back to normal in a month as want to be able to drink for my hen do without feeling physically sick! Sorry for MOAN!!!!!!!

Aww missishy,

When's the hen do?

The emotions are perfectly normal but no fun at all!! And you may feel lonely but with us lot here to support you will never be alone!!

I come on, on my phone so I check alllllll the time lol!! So a reply from me is never far away!!

Once my OH has had the SA done I will scream and scream and scream until I get referred lol!

X x x

Oh right Betty some surgeries can be funny like that but you are entitled to see someone else if you so wish so think the gynae doc would def be a good idea. Had my scan this morning and baby is happy and healthy and you won't be making me any dresses Betty unfortunately! We are team :blue:

I will see how it goes.... I'll give her this last chance and if I think she is stalling again I'll get a second opinion!

Aww shame about the dresses but that doesnt matter because yay for a little boy that's awesome!! :happydance:

Are you pleased? Now to decide what your going to call him :thumbup:

X x x

Thanks Betty, I'm over the moon and my instinct was boy anyway, Sofia is a little disappointed as with 2 brothers already she'd have liked a sister but I had told them all I was pretty sure it was a boy. The name I really want is Shiloh but am meeting some resistance with the hubby :haha:

Ha! Well I'm sure you will bring him round! I love you little girls name Sofia such a pretty name :)

X x x

Thanks Betty, dh doesn't ever like any of the names I like! Ours are Brandon, Sofia and Jack! No doubt the little will end up with a name by the time he arrives :haha:

im sure he will have a lovely name, all your little ones names are lovely:flower:

x x x

aww a little boy :) i cant wait for our scan on fri wonder wot team we r on. Our boys name we have chosen is Jack Thomas and our girls name is Lily-Rose so hopefully know which one it is on fri. Even if i can find out as long as the baby is happy and healthy ill be very happy :)

Rachael

Rachael it was such a relief to see that baby is happy and healthy, your boy's name is great, our youngest is Jack and our surname is Thomas, how strange! Will be waiting for an update on Friday x

wow that is strange we chose Jack after my grandad and my husbands name is Thomas. Ill update on fri :)

Hope everyone is well

Rachael

aww lovely honey, i love the name sofia!

i just called again and midwife is going to call me back! annoying me now that they said they'd call weekend just gone for apptment end of this week! and ill be 10 weeks next Wednesday!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->