The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

ahh congrats on your team blue news! We've decided on Thomas John for our little boy - how funny!

Betty I really hope fortunes turn around for you and you get some good luck, that really is awful about your docs!

Pleased the witch caught up with you finally lolly, hope she leaves you soon xx

Hello!

Hope everyone is good! Itsssssssss friiidaaaaay!!!! :happydance::happydance:
So we are moving in to our cottage in 4 weeks! so excited!

Have spent a fortune getting all new stuff lol!

Something else yet again to take my mind off ttc but exciting still.

Lolly x

Hey Lolly,
Buying lots of gorgeous for your new home is a fantastic distraction :)
x

so glad its friday and that its bank holiday monday! :D :happydance:

lovely that u move in in 4 weeks how exciting!! i finally have an appointment for next wednesday when i will be 10 weeks! so excited for that! :)

hope every1 has a good weekend xxx

Aww lolly how exciting :happydance:

Hay that's exciting won't be long till your scan now! :thumbup:

Af got me 2 days earlier than I expected and boy is she making her prescence known :cry: and I got a cold on top of it! Thank goodness it's a long weekend!!

Anyone got any plans for the bank holiday?

X x x

Evening ladies

Hope you are well, congrats to the ladies who've had there scans this week.

Congrats Lolly bet you can't wait.

Hope you feel better soon Betty.

We are off to Bath on sunday so have a busy weekend ahead, not really trying this month as OH has very important exam so trying to avoid any extra pressure on him.

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Thanks Honey :)

Yea we are aiming to go to the spa haven't booked any treatments but the 2 1/2 hour visit will be good enough for me I can't wait! :)

Scan went well and baby was active and healthy we have found out we are having a girl :pink:

Rachael

Congrats Rachael, great news :) Moomoo, I've been thinking of going back for a 2 n half hr session since we got back-love it :haha:

Lovely news racheal! :flower:

Betty hope af is not too bad, she is away for me thankfully, it was hell. So I'm cd 6 lol wonder how long this cycle will beor when i'll ovulate!

I'm finished my work for today and not back till 1130am Tuesday :happydance:

Going up to decorate my cottage with the girls with wine and food while the boys watch the champions league final so hopefully we don't get too drunk!

Hope everyone enjoys the bank holiday

Lolly xx

That spa sounds lush hope you have a fab time!!

Congrats on the little girl rachael! How exciting!!

Lolly af is mega for some reason :0( prob worse as I'm not feeling well as it is!
Have mega fun decorating.... Although with the wine flowing I wonder how much painting will get done lol!

X x x

Hope you feel better soon Betty :hugs: rubbish feeling like this at the weekend!

Lolly x

Hello lovely ladies,

hope you're in enjoying your weekend. Got the in laws up - just taking a bit of time out before I go mental! :winkwink:

Just wondering did anyone bbs grow after coming off Cerazette - mine seem to have grown this week and my they are straining at the seams - my bras are so uncomfortable!:shrug:

Have a grand bank hol!

I hope so too lolly, thanks :hugs:

Missishy, I cant say that mine grew at all?

How long since you came off cerazette now?
X x x

HI girls did anyone notice they put on weight after coming of cerazette. Ive steeped on the scales and have put on about 5lbs since last week.??
hope everyones well xx

I don't recall putting on any weight, but I guess it could be all the yucky hormones is making to munch in consolement :haha: Sure it will even itself out. Plus you just as well get used to it as when you get your :bfp: you will definitely put on weight! I'm resembling a tellytubbie now!!

Hi pink, I haven't put weight on in fact I have lost 2.5 stone, but I have been doing slimming world :thumbup:

You can gain about 6lbs of fluid before af comes so I could just be that!!

Honey I'm sure you don't look like a teletubby :haha: I'm sure your beautiful with your bump!!

X x x

Hiya,

Betty, been off 2 months now. Nausea seems to have worn off though I still get a bit though - get a hang over off one glass of wine! Rubbish. Still getting a few other left over fake pg symptoms still - needing loo, emotional and stuff. Oh to be normal.:wacko:

Pink - I haven't put on any weight - got a bit of a belly but still the same weight, presuming mine is bloat. We are all different though. Cerazette seems to completely mess with your hormones.

I think it's because it suppresses the oestrogen and you have more progesterone from the pill so when you stop taking it and your oestrogen rises it reeks havoc with your system,

I could be wrong but they are my thoughts!

Missishy have you tested?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"