The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Good idea on the thread for date stopped etc etc

I bought my test from Ebay. I just searched for the early detection ones and got about 40 for £5 really didnt think they would work but they showed my positive 4 days before af was due!!

Its so exciting waiting for your scan Kix we have got our anomoly scan on July 4th. Although i'm super inpatient and want it now because i just wanna know what were having so i can start buying. We have looked at so many things but i just can't bring myself to buy neutral because most of the clothes are boring!
It's starting to feel more real now because i have been feeling little movements so i'm not just ill :happydance:
When you get the ticker it gives you a address and you have to add it to your profile Kix

:dust: to you all
x

Morning Girls :flower:

Welcome Majella :hugs: Cant believe you read the whole thread, i keep forgetting its been going a year now! No wonder it took you days!

Betty, hows af, gone now?

I'm gonna start opks 2mor just going to do clearblue digital ones so it takes away the guessing, i have to go back to doctors for more blood 1 week after my next positive opk. 2mor will be cd 11 so I'll start then & hopefully I'll ov in that week :wacko:

We have started :sex: every other day then we'll go for it big time when i get my smiley face :haha:

Halfway through the week :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lolly x

Hi everyone

on ebay i bought the ones from home health early detection ones and some first response ones.

Lolly i'm sure you will have your bfp soon, at least with ur new place u have that to focus on and will happen when u least expect it,

welcome majella, good idea u suggested :flower:

have my appointment at 1pm with midwife :D

kix exciting u now have date to look forward to! and 4 weeks wil fly by samie!
i'm so excited for my scan!

how are u honey and betty?

xx

Hey ladies,

Yes lolly af gone now thank goodness :happydance: now just gotta wait for SA! Hopefully will have our referral by the end of June :thumbup:

Lolly sounds like you got your bases all covered there so hopefully this month will be it for you!!!

Hay how exciting for your scan, how come they are doing it before 12 weeks?

I'm still feeling blergh from this cold but otherwise I'm good!!

How's everyone else?

X x x

Hello thanks for the tip Betty and Samie - took me a while but think it has worked! Baby looks so tiny!!

What date is your scan again Hay? xx

thanks honeybear too just saw your reply.xx

hi sorry probably came out wrong, i just meant i am excited for my scan, today was booking in appointment, could only hear whooshing noise when tried to listen for heartbeat, so will be 2-3 weeks for my scan she said! had all my bloods taken, and alot of paper work, and i go back the 22nd june to see her!
classed as 'high risk' at the moment due to having two lletz, have to see a consultant at some point to see what she thinks about whether my cervix will cope with dilation, as to wher i can and cannot give birth i guess!

seems abit more real now though! and just hoping few weeks go quick!haha wishing my life away!

Betty thats good news, end of june will soon be here, time is flying by isnt it! cant believe june already!
x

Pink - I got the early 10mui preg test off Amazon - dead cheap for loads of tests. They are seriously no frills though.

This AF is last longer than the past few so am hoping I returning to normal. However boobs still massive and still feeling bloated - either that or I am right chubba!

Majella - good plan about the positive messages - I wouldn't know where to start updating my profile though.

Hi ladies hope your all well, just a quick update my sister got af on fri/sat after 9 weeks. :flower:

Woohoo she must be over the moon :thumbup:

I feel like I've got ov pains cd11 but no smiley face yet, hopefully in the next week tho :happydance: I'm feeling positive just now, I'm not saying I'm gonna get my bfp this month (although I might) but I just feel positive it WILL happen soon. The best things come to those to wait n all that :flower:

Lolly x

:happydance: :happydance: yay lolly that's awsome :happydance: :happydance:

Keep us all posted on when that smiley appears!!!

I'm loving the positive thinking it's so good that your feeling positive about this cycle :thumbup:

X x x x

Yay Lolly love some positivity :) My dh has always said since we were first met many moons ago :haha: that all good things come to those who wait and in my experience it is soo very true :hugs:
Betty dh loves the pattern too and we're happy to buy both patterns and with whatever material you choose to get :) Size wise guess would need to be 6-9 months so they would do for next summer?
xx

Hey honey I have the pattern so will only need the bits to make them, ie the material, buttons, cotton etc! Super cute eh!! Let me know what sort of colours/patterns you would like and how many and I can do a rough costing for you :)

X x x

hi girls ive just done a opk and have a 2 lines . I know the test line should be darker but could this mean i might ov in a few days. I have tested before and have had no line at all in test area xx

Betty I'll have a look in a material shop or whatever they call them lol. Would it be worth me buying a load of material and then you making them? Was gonna hang on till my 4d scan too just in case she got it wrong!!
Pink - yes other line needs to be darker but a 2nd line when you have previously only had 1 is good, I would check twice a day now so you don't miss it :)

Aw pink that's good, like honey said keep testing twice a day and when you get two dark lines :sex: like bunnies!!

What's making you feel nervous??

Honey you can do that I you would prefer.... Each one takes a meter of fabric to make plus I'll need poppers and 4 buttons to go with the fabric :thumbup: and if you don't mind giving me a little something for my time I'd appreciate it :flower: it's up to you
when and how you wanna do it just shout :thumbup:

X x x

Morning Eveyone it's a gorgeous day wish I wasn't stuck in work!

Pink don't be nervous my 2 lines would appear and then eventually a day or so later the 2nd line would become darker than the test line so all good signs I reckon. Just keep testing! Lots of luck!

My boss has asked us to all go for a drink after work tonight I am sure he is on to me I don't know why maybe I am just being paranoid but I have had to avoid a leaving do next week and now I have said no to tonight just said I had somewhere to be but now he has sent another email saying we will go for a drink earlier instead so I can come. Oh great!! I am going to be ordering a juice and then they will all be on to me as I normally love Friday afternoon drinks!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->