The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I tested last on Wed but neg wasn't first thing I don't think - but surely not as my blood was test was neg. Dr said my HCG was below 1! That was about 2 weeks ago now.

If this continues I will go back to Dr - think I will take my mum so she can confirm I am not a complete nutter!:wacko: I hope I am not have some sort of Phantom preg my OH will think I am a right loon.

In laws have left - Thank God! I might test first thing tomoz but you can bet it will be a :bfn:

How you feeling today Betty?

Lolly you nice and relaxed from spa?

Honeybear - I bet you wish you had a tv in your belly like Telly Tubbie then you could see what your little one was getting up to in there. Teee heee!

I would test again to rule it out but I'm sorry to say it's not unusual to experience what you are :0(

I dont feel well at all, worst af in a year and a nasty cold on top feeling really sorry for myself :haha:

How's everyone else doing?
X x x

Hey Betty, sorry you're still not feeling well, nothing like a horrid af with a blinking cold on top :nope: Sending you lots of get better wishes :hugs: If you're stuck for something non exertive to fill your time you can take up a line in boys clothes :haha:
Missishy yep telly in the belly would be pretty cool :thumbup: It's moomoo going for the spa, Lolly is moving house Your symptoms are pants but perfectly normal and the majority of us went through a variety of them, it does end I promise :hugs:

I actually have a pattern for a really cute boys shirt style romper thingy lol, hard to describe it.... I'd be happy to make you some I'll get a pic of the pattern so you can see it first :haha:

Thanks for the get well wishes just horrible feeling rough especially when oh home for 3 days!! X x x

Yeah do that then we won't clog the thread with pattern talk :thumbup:

X x x

Hello!

My body KILLS!!!!!!!!!!! I have painted the whole cottage in Saturday night & all day yesterday! I could hardly move last night! Looking good though :thumbup:
We are going back up today to do all the skirtings then its ready for my dad to fit the carpets (hes a carpet fitter) and my mum to hang the curtains! so exciting!

I cant remember who asked missshy or pink, my boobs have def got bigger since stopping cerazette but hten it wouldnt have been hard as i used to be a 32a! But now I'm a 32C woo hoo! Havnt put on any weight but yeah sometimes the week before af i few pounds in fluid.

I need to start doing ov tests to see when its gonna happen this month, oh i wonder when it will be......I can go from cd 9 to 40 :haha:

Its all guess work with me lol

Lolly x

Jesus Lolly, how many ppl were painting? All done that's pretty impressive and exciting :) I love painting walls as it makes such a difference, lovely and fresh. Absolutely HATE glossing yuck, always leave that to dh!!:haha:
32C is great size - good side effect from cerazette! Hope you have a normal-ish length cycle this time :hugs:

Well done lolly that's fab :thumbup: have you gone any specific colours?

I love painting, cannot stand painting ceilings but am the opposite to honey give me a gloss brush and im happy as a sand boy :haha::haha:

Aw lolly I so hope it's a nice normal cycle this time and not too much guessing!!

X x x

Right girls did test first thing- neg - not surprised. Just checking - just been to loo and have AF - a week early but hey - that explains the bloat! Let hope this a normal AF.

Boobs still hurting but growing can only be a good thing!:happydance:

Lolly - Ohhh painting how satisfying! I love nesting. Tell us more about the colour scheme. Good luck with AF!

Betty - Is there not anything you can do to treat yourself - online shopping always cheers me up!

Cheers girls - back to work tomoz. Boooo:(

Just done all the glossing I love it!

The Walls everywhere apart from kitchen are natural wicker and kitchen is soft apple, colour for living room is a slight red theme, bedroom natural and gold, spare room is going to be teal curtains and bathroom is pastel blue green and yellow, I will post photos if I ever work out how to do it!

It's been a great weekend!

Lolly xx

missishy, glad af got you for the sake of getting some sorta cycle rolling :thumbup:

lolly you have gone great guns eh!! colour scheme sounds lush :happydance:

how many bedrooms does the cottage have? must be super exciting i love moving for the freshness of it all :haha:

anyhoo im off to bed 4:50 start for me tomorrow morning:coffee:

hope all you lovely ladies had a good bank holiday :flower:

x x x

Hi everyone

Betty it has just 2 bedrooms but its perfect for us and hopefully our little baby on day!

I'm cycle day 9 today how exciting! I'm just gonna have to pull out all th stops this month! But saying that lol I dunno what I can do different :shrug:

I think i'll actually pass out the day I get my bfp!

I have another friend who announced she's pregnant last night so come on stupid body what's wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please make it be my turn soon it's so not fair :haha:

Lolly x

Hiya Everyone how are you all?!

Sorry not logged on for ages been meaning to say hello all weekend and not had internet access!

I had a lovely birthday last week and spoilt rotten by my lovely hubby and family - felt really special this year with all the plans we are making for baby!

I have had the date of my first scan come through which is for the 15th July - feels like ages away but so glad I have the date to aim towards! I will be 13 weeks by then!

How do you get the little calendar on your profile anyone?

xxx

Hi guys :flower: mind if I join in?
I've just spent the last 4/5 days on & off reading the whole thread & 148 pages later I'm here! I feel like I already know you all especially lolly & Betty :hugs:
I was on the evil pill three years ago but changed to the implant but thankfully now have had it removed on 8th March 2011:happydance: But it basically had the same hormones as the cerrezette. I actually started reading the thread on behalf of my sister as she's having a bad time after cerrezette. I think it's been 9 weeks now & no :af: she's got the the stage she can't even talk about it now without :cry:

However there's been so much positivity on this thread I'm going to get her to read it :coffee:

I have joined the official thread for all the types of BC I have been on & on the first page of most of them now the owner of thread has like a list of success I.e. Mrs x stopped cerrezette on (date) first af (date) bfp (date)

What would you think about doing this for this thread? I think it gives a very positive message to those who are in a state of panic & find this thread looking for some hope? (it also means that they don't have to read thru like 148+ pages to get a feel for what's going on - tho I loved getting to know all you girls lol!)
Of course gemie would have to edit the post & may not have time with a new born but if one of us compiled to info & pm'd to her she would just have to copy & paste in?

Hope to chat to you all soon (& sorry for the long post)
Majella xx

Aw lolly that sounds so lovely! You k ow what they say... New house new baby!! :happydance:

Welcome majella, wow you deserve a medal for reading all the pages and most of all getting all of my moaning in one go :haha::haha:

Good luck with your journey and feel free to rant and shout and cry as much as you like in here!!!!! I hope your sister gets some answers soon too!

Kix, if you click on one of the tickers it will take you to the site where you can make your own :thumbup: how exciting about your scan, that's the week before my b'day :happydance:

X x x

Yeh Kix if you like any of my tickers then just click on them and it will take you to the sight to make your personal ones :)
Welcome Majella :)

Hi can any one recommend me a good buyer for pregnancy tests on ebay. Im trying to decide but wouldnt what you thought. Going to have a few in cupboard so maybe i'll get that suprise bfp lol.
Hope everyones ok xx

Pink, I have never bought any from eBay so don't know, I think as long as the feedback scores Are ok then it will be fine.... If your not sure pop into the hpt forum and ask in there the ladies use hundreds of them :haha::haha:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->