The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Kix is there no way you can order a juice and just say it has vodka in it or say you are on antibiotics or something?

What makes you think he is on to you?

X x x

Hi Betty,

Just being parnoid I think but there always seems to be drinks involved with our team and I am normally the one saying yes to that large glass of wine and recently keep saying no so just worrying about it all really. Just want to make sure they don't find out yet as we are in the middle of a huge transition at work and I want to make sure my position is secure. My boss always orders our drinks too which I used to think was great but I won't be able to sneakly order my own. Plus there is loads of men in our management team and we have had a few girls who have been pregnant over the last few months and they have always said they are on antibiotics and the blokes all think it's an ongoing joke as soon as they hear that they say 'she's prengnant.'

Oh well will just have to order my juice and say I am really thirsty with the hot weather!! Not the end of the world but its just worrying me :shrug:
xx

Aww that's so awkward! Hope it all works out and they dont suss you out!

Is it a promotion at work or just a job shift?

X x x

hi ladies, I popped in a few weeks ago (after reading most of this thread) and finally AF arrived - took 3 weeks and 1 day (not too bad considering) I am now CD3 although Im not sure how long my cycle is going to be since I have had one for years and years. at least we feel like something is happening now :)

congrats on the BFPs ladies xxxx
and :dust: to all the rest of us xxx

That's great news purple, you can track your cycle now to get an idea :thumbup:

X x x

Morning!

I'm up way early for a Sunday but I'm just heading off to my Body Combat class shortly, anyway.......I'm CD14 and got a smiley face on my opk :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: only thing is we haven't :sex: since Thursday as been SO busy, we can still have a chance if we bd loads today & 2mor right???? Thats going by the whole 12-36 hours after a positive! Feeling good that my cycles seemed to have settled!

Just wish me the best of luck that this is our month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Hey Lolly that's fab news on your smiley face. We actually conceived 2/3days before my positive opk so you're definitely in with a chance :wohoo:

Morning, yes lolly I do believe you ov AFTER the pos so get bs tonight tomorrow and tues and you will def still be in with a chance!! And like honey said youmay still have some waiting about :thumbup:

Hope your all well and having good weekends!!

X x x

Hi ladies hope you are all well. I haven't had a chance to read through the recent posts. Bath was fantastic. Lots of food,drinking and relaxing the spa was amazing! :) got a rough idea of what cycle day I am but not really trying this month as oh got a very important exam this month so don't want to put him under any extra pressure. Hope you've all had great weekends

Xxxx

So I got my smiley face at 8am today, had sex at 11am then done another test at 7pm and it was negative so we are gonna have sex again tonight keep everything crossed!

Lolly x

Aww moomoo what's the exam? Glad you had a nice time and relaxed :)

Lolly how exciting!! I'll keep everything crossed that this is your month!!

X x x

Thanks Betty :)

It's his final exam a 5 day one poor him in his train driver course. Been a long course started last August a lot riding on it.

Moomoo, really glad you enjoyed the spa, I really want to go back there :) Good luck to your dh with his exam I'm sure he'll do great :)

Aww bless him, well I'm sure he will do fab! Best of luck to him tho :thumbup:

X x x

Thanks very much ladies :)

Honey I want to go back too asap

He took a hefty paycut whilst training so will make a big difference if he gets it and make life a lot easier for us will keep you updated

xx

Lolly fingers are crossed for you! :flower:

hope all is well with everyone :D xx

fx'd lolly xx
Why is waiting so frustraiting, i know its only 2 weeks but it feels like ages :-(x

Morning

I'm taking today as 1dpo as i had some weird pains yesterday and think i might have ovulated then. Hope the next 2 weeks don't take too long, even if its just to get af so I can start again lol!

Its our 3rd anniversary this month so it would be so nice to get our :bfp: but after so many months of it not happening its hard to believe that it could happen!!!!

Hows everyone else, anyone else near ovulating or testing??

Lolly x
:dust::dust::dust:

Aww yay lolly! Hope the next 2 weeks fly past!!

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"