The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

So quite in here!! Guess everyone is all good ATM :thumbup:!!

X x. X

Hey Betty,
I've been thinking the same thing lol :haha: I'm good, resembling a tellytubby still :) We went to Drayton Manor on Saturday, was a lovely day for the kids, tiring though. Lots of driving and walking. We're planning a trip to Paulton's Park (they have a Peppa Pig World) at the end of the month, staying overnight and only going in the 1 car so better for me!! Few things to look forward to, my bday on the 25th, having our 4d scan as my present on that day then next day off to see Peppa Pig :happydance: How are you doing Betty? Everyone else ok? :hugs:

Hey Ladies! Loving the positive vibes in this thread! :) lovely to hear everyone is getting on ok xx

Thought i'd drop by and attach a photo from my 4d scan, it was a lovely experiance - highly recommend it if you have the pennies when the time comes!!

He was really active and a bit grumpy (like his dad!) but this one was taken from the dvd.

Take care ladies and throwing you loads of :dust: xxx

Attachments

• miniJ.PNG
    miniJ.PNG
    176.5 KB · Views: 3
Aww honey that's awsome! My niece is pepper mad!! Hope you have fun!!

I'm ok nothing really to report exciting eh!!

Ooh apart from in the last week I have had two really vivid dreams first one was taking a digi test and it said yes!! (random as we don't have those ones here) and last night I dreamt that I was in labour and delivered a little girl... Felt so real that I actually looked around to see where the baby was when I woke up!! If I wasn't in the situation I'm in I would be testing :haha: :haha:

Aww jax your little man is so handsome!! That must be really surreal to see features etc! How long do they scan you for?

Hope everyone else is good

X x x

they are vivid dreams Betty! I have had some proper weird dreams since being pg, the oddest one being that I gave birth to the cat!!

We had about an hour but think we were entitled to 40mins, think she wasn't very busy!!

xx

Ha ha jax that's quite amusing! Hormones have a lot to answer to eh!!

Aww that's awsome! I bet you loved every second! Is the DVD of the entire scan?

X x x

wow Jax that is amazing, you can see him so clearly, i definitely want one, i think they're brilliant! he looks so gorgeous already, bet you can't wait to see him for real!

I have my first scan on Monday i am so excited!! fingers crossed all is ok!

aww Betty hopefully your dreams mean that baby isnt far away for you! hope so anyway!!

Honey sounds like you got a lot to look forward to :D

xx

the dvd is 20mins and sadly because he was so active (kitkat and orange juice!) the 4d struggles to focus on him all the time, there is a lovely part in 2d where he is grabbing and playing with his toes and another shot in 2d where his eyes are moving, proper freaky!

I loved the 12 week scan it was so amazing, enjoy every second! xx

Very positive dreams Betty :) Oh my goodness Jax that picture is fabulous. We're having our 4d scan on the 25th as my bday present, I'm soooo excited. Not long for you to wait for your first scan now Hay, you'll love it.
xx

Aww jax that's so cool, think I would be weirded out by the eyes thing lol :haha:

I hope the dreams are a positive thing, SA is Friday and should know next week the results so so hope they are ok! Then onto the next reason why my gp won't refer us yet :doh:

Hay that's so exciting I bet the 12 weeks scan is the most amazing experience!

X x x

I'm here lol!

Nothing exciting my end with the whole ttc stuff!

Jax, scan s amazing hope your well :hugs:

I've been busy getting my outfit sorted for ladies day in Edinburgh next Friday massive day out! Also busy with the house,not long now!

Dreams are very strange Betty im always looking in my dream book to work out what they mean!

Lolly x

Ooh lolly I dont have a dream book wish I did right now would def be looking them up lol!! What's the Edinburgh thing all about then sound lush if you have to get all dressed up!!

X x x

Morning!

It's a ladies day at the local race course it's a massive thing up here! I will look them up in my book for you and let you know :flower:

Lolly x

Ok here goes.......LABOUR

Dreaming about labour suggests self-flagellation? Or self punishment in what w are doing. However, if a woman dreams of being in labour she perhaps has an issue with her wish and desire to be pregnant, orwith that of mothering. It may also be that she is bringing a scheme or project to fruition, and is about to achieve a long cherised goal.

I always how people know this stuff!
Dunno if i believe it or not but heyho

Lolly x

Ooh lolly thanks,

Well ALL of them reasons could well be why for me eh!

I looked up the self-flagellation and it means to methodically whip or beat!! :grr:

Would be good if our dreams had a synopsis like on sky you press the 'i' button and up pops the reason lol :haha:

Thanks again for looking!
X x x

Hi Everyone,

Just been reading the last few pages - Jax your scan is amazing! He is gorgeous so fab being able to see his features!

Hay I bet you are so excited for Monday mine feels like such a long time away!!

I have been sent an appointment to meet the mid-wife next week though so looking forward to that although not sure what that will be about?

Betty have you had any updates yet? I thought of you the other day because it was on the news about IVF and the postcode lottery did you see it? They were criticising the NHS in certain regions saying that the individual regions were holding back funding when they shouldn't be and that it will be getting investigated - should be good news for you?

Sending everyone lots of :dust:

xxx

it will just be to take details if they havent already and bloods etc!?
i am so excited for monday it cant come quick enough!
x

Hi Everyone,

Just been reading the last few pages - Jax your scan is amazing! He is gorgeous so fab being able to see his features!

Hay I bet you are so excited for Monday mine feels like such a long time away!!

I have been sent an appointment to meet the mid-wife next week though so looking forward to that although not sure what that will be about?

Betty have you had any updates yet? I thought of you the other day because it was on the news about IVF and the postcode lottery did you see it? They were criticising the NHS in certain regions saying that the individual regions were holding back funding when they shouldn't be and that it will be getting investigated - should be good news for you?

Sending everyone lots of :dust:

xxx

Morning ladies!

Hope your all doing well! How far DPO are you now lolly?

We had our SA done yesterday so now just waiting for results :coffee:

X x x

That's great Betty, at least things are happening :) When did you say you'll get the results, Tuesday? Have you all exciting things planned for the weekend? Mine is a quiet one, homework, piano lessons, washing, ironing, cleaning, the usual!!!
x

I feel relieved now it's been done! um results should be in by Tuesday but we will see :haha: knowing my gp it will be longer!!

Nothing exciting here this weekend either cleaning :dishes: studying, washing and ironing :laundry:

How about everyone else?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back