The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi Betty :flower:

I'm keeping everything crossed for you for the results!

I'm about 5/6 dpo so very early days, I'm not testing I'm just gonna wait and af is due on 20th so we'll see' don't feel very hopeful

Lolly x

Aww thanks lolly! :flower:

I'll keep everything crossed for you too! I have a good feeling for you this month! It's so your turn :thumbup:

Hope you have had a good weekend so far!

X x x

Well I'm not very hopeful, I'm just so used to get bfn that it dosnt seem real that i'll ever get a bfp, I'm just so fed up:cry:

I think cause we've passed the year mark it's just really getting to us

Lolly x

I know exactly how your feeling, we have passed the year mark too and with problems I know for sure it's gonna take a lot longer.... At least you ov and have a shot each month :thumbup:

Chin up I know EXACTLY how your feeling and it's Soooo hard to find ways to cope but the end goal is so worth all this waiting and wondering !!

X x x x

I shouldn't complain should I, I know you would swap places with me in a heartbeat to ovulate & have the 2ww :hugs:

Its just so annoying, I was looking back over the thread last night & it seems like everybody who was part of this is now pregnant, I just dont understand why I cant get my positive. As i said sometimes I feel really positive which is normally at the start of my cycle but the 2ww just turns me so negative.

Weather is alot better up here today! I've got lessons 11-4 today then more decorating, short week for me as off next Fri Sat & Sun :happydance:

Is it Tuesday or Wed you get results betty?

Lolly x

Morning girls,
I can only relate as far as our 3rd was concerned and many ppl would have thought it ungrateful me being so depressed as we already had a boy and a girl, but when you really want to be pregnant and everyone you see on the street is pregnant or pushing a baby around, it's heartbreaking. It took 17 long months, but he was worth every tear I shed each month. Like Betty said it's worth the wait :) You have a chance each month Lolly and it will happen :happydance:
:dust:
xxx

Aww I didn't mean it like that lolly but your right I would swap places in a heartbeat! Although having said that I know how it feels to think there is a chance and get bfn it's soul destroying to want something so badly and it seem that everyone but you is getting it!!

Hopefully will have the results Tuesday or weds but who know with my doc lol!

Try and keep that chin up lolly as you have every chance of it being your month this month!! And I really really hope it's your turn!

X x x

Hi ladies

I'm still here! :)

I am currently CD 7 my AF came on approx CD27 so my cycles seem to have settled at 26-29 days which I am pleaseed about.

Had a lovely weekend celebrating my neices birthdays (4&1), one of my best friends told me she is pregnant on friday only about 5-6 weeks I was so pleased for her but a little sad at the same time. Had a little cry when I got home and felt much better.

Monday here again feeling postive and chipper (very unusual for me for a Monday ;) )

Hope you all had lovely weekends and that your Mondays goes well.

xxxxx

Hi moo moo great news about your cycles :flower: I know what you mean about friends, your happy for them but thinking "I wish it was me" at the same time.

I'm 8 dpo and started spotting old brown blood when I go to loo, I don't think it's ib as i feel rubbish with major af cramps and I'm a total moody cow so looks like af is on way for another month I could scream I'm so over this!

Lolly x

That's good news Moomoo :)
Oh Lolly don't give up till she flies in, I have literally everything crossed for you that she doesn't make an entrance at all :) :hugs:
xx

Hey moomoo glad you had a good weekend, I know exactly what you mean about friends being pg my best friend of over 20 years just told me she is 10 weeks on :( I am pleased for her but wish it could be me as well!

Which brings me to lolly, she told me that a week or two before she found out she was a horrid moody cowbag and had brown spotting..... So seriously don't lose hope, your Lp is usually longer than 8 days right?

X x x

Thanks guys :flower:

Yeah my LP is always 14 days, i had brown spotting yesterday & this morning cd 7 & 8 but stopped now so god knows whats going on af due a week today :shrug:

Lolly x

Can only hope that it's a good sign eh lolly!! I'll keep everything crossed it is a good sign!!

X x x

hi everyone.

been on a hen weekend in alton towers fri-sun, alcohol free and ride-less, but was all good fun :D

had my scan this afternoon, aww it was amazing. im 11+4 so only a day behind my ticker, which i wasn't expecting! so due date 29th Dec :D

fingers crossed for ur results betty and for u lolly and ur :bfp:

hope everyone else is good :flower: xxx

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Hay are you going to post a photo can't wait to see your scan!

Lolly fingers crossed for you!

Betty hope your results are what you deserve.

K.xxx

Aw hay that sounds great! Thats can about the scan, and bang on your dates :thumbup:

Thanks kix, I will of course be updating with the results as soon as they are in!!

X x

Morning cd 9 for me today, due af on Monday.

I had from 6dpo - 8dpo brown/light pink spotting never had that before and bad cramps yesterday. As of today no bleeding t all and feel fine apart from shattered but that's normal before af, no sore boobs tho which I normally get after I've ovulated, I'm so hoping it's been implantation bleeding but if it has been when do you think I cod test??

Lolly x

Hey Lolly, Just off to look at the calender to see when I had a positive test, although it was very faint.

Hey Lolly,
I'm fairly sure we conceived on 21st January and I tested on the 5th Feb and it was a cheapie and it was very faint and dh didn't believe it so bought a cb digi on the 6th which said 1-2 wks. I was CD27 on first test :)
xxx

Thank you honey bear :flower:

I'm only cd 23 so still got a bit of a wait! Really don't want to get my hopes up, was certain af was coming yesterday but after spotting and having cramps in my back absolutely nothing today.

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->