The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Yes I will be testing with fmu Betty, I know you girls wouldn't expect anything else from me!

I kinda know I'm not pregnant but I'm ok now had my stress earlier lol. Just can't wait to try again and we'll be in our new house!

I'm hoping I can work out how to upload photos fro iPad as I really am bad with technology, should be testing around 730.

This is defo our year Betty

Lolly x

aww i reeeeeeealy hope you can work it out!! i hope its pos for you too after the glimmer of a line today :)

this better be our year..... we still have half left to make it happen :haha:

x x x

ok so im nearly on week 4 and no af. Been reading the start of thred and everyone seemed about 7 weeks so thats my aim.
Really hope you get your bfp lolly, and good news betty.
xx

Morning :flower:

Absolute bfn lol not even a hint of a line!

Never mind roll on next month, I wonder what the spotting was then? Typical for me to get it when it's bang on timing for ib!

Pink, I'm sure af will come for you soon :hugs:

Af due Monday foe me great :growlmad: oh well at least I'm out partying this weekend :happydance:

Lolly x

Hey Lolly,
I'm sorry that 1 was bfn but still confused bout the faint lines in other tests, definitely wouldn't count yourself out till she flies in xx

Betty amazing news about your results and referral!! You will get your BFP soon!!!

Lolly you're not out yet those faint lines like Honeybear says normally mean good news still have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

I have my first mid-wife appointment at the hospital this afternoon - it's no where near as exciting as the scan but still a little bit excited to be able to talk about it and ask questions and see the baby ward?!

xxx

Morning ladies havent posted in a while just been reading back a few pages to catch up :flower:
Lolly dont give up till the :witch: flys in. Good luck :flower:
Betty that is such good news you have been given and good luck with everything that is coming your way :flower:

Hope all the other ladies are doing well :happydance:

Rachael

pink it was 8 weeks for me, hopefully will show up soon :thumbup:

Lolly i really don't think it will be long until you get your :bfp: and betty :D
have a great night out lolly :)

kix i was stil excited about first midwife appointment as at least it gets ball rolling, and then not long until your scan :D xxx

Hi girls,

Sorry about the late reply. I was in a car accident yesterday so have been having a bit of a nightmare. My car is just a little peugeot 107 and I was hit by a chrysler 300c which is like a big bentley type thing! Was just awful. Have bad back and neck and looks like my car is a write off so not the best few days. Hospital refused to give me a scan as there was no bleeding but I insisted and managed to have one this morning, they weren't happy though! Luckily baby is fine, legs kicking away and heart beating so that is a relief. All that matters is that the baby is ok so I am very happy.

Anyway....sorry for the depressing post - on to nice news!

Kix:- I had my scan on Monday and everything was great! I am 13 weeks exactly now and the baby was very active! I think it might be because I drank lucozade sport before the scan so maybe that is why baby was standing on his head for most of it! Was so funny! Couldn't get a clear nub shot though so no idea about whether I have a little girl or boy in there! Good luck at your appointment today - it is really exciting seeing the midwife, you will probably have your bloods done though so wear a loose sleeved top!

Betty- fab news! So pleased for you, hopefully you will really be able to get things going now!

Lolly- don't give up yet, I had the faintest of lines on the IC so just try a frer with fmu! Really keeping my fingers crossed for you! :D

Anyway- sorry if I missed anyone, head is all over the place!

Speak soon ladies xxxxx

aww Abbi glad you and baby are ok! that's the main thing, car can be replaced xx

Thanks Hay, I know you are totally right! LO is safe and sound and that is all I care about. Think it has also shown me that a little car like that is not safe enough for a baby, it just crumpled to bits. Thank God nobody was in the passenger seat because things could have been a lot worse! BF wants me in 4x4 now! haha!

Hope your pregnancy is doing well! We are only 1 week apart! :D

xx

are u due 22nd Dec Abbi?
yeah those cars are so small.
my pregnancy is doing ok thanks, go to gran canaria 27th June so looking forward to that, and hoping all sickness will have gone by then too, hasn't been too bad lately, but i still am sick! how has yours been??xx

Aw Abbie glad you and bubba are ok! And run with that safer car idea :winkwink:

Thanks for all the messages ladies I'm so happy to think that I might be getting somewhere really soon :happydance: and oh is happy he has super :spermy:

Any more testin lolly?

Aww kix how exciting for you! Hope it's all goes well!

Sorry if I missed anyone, been a busy thread today love it!

X x x

Thanks girls...just glad everything is ok! Went and had a bit of retail therapy today but with whiplash it wasn't the easiest trying on clothes! haha!

Yeah I am due 22nd Dec Hay, just before Christmas! Very exciting, aw that's too bad about the sickness I have been really lucky and barely had any at all. My main symptoms have been fatigue, bloating and acne!! Lovely eh? ;) Hopefully things will start getting better for you soon. I am going away around then too, Marbella on July 1st for a week, will be nice to get out of miserable England for a bit! :D Have you had your scan yet? Sorry if I missed it on here already.

xxx

Betty - super congrats on your referral! fingers crossed they wont make you wait too long! :happydance:

Lolly, have you tested again since? my IC were soooo faint my oh said I was talking rubbish, they did get stronger but not until af was nearly due! even if you are out, it sounds good for next month :hugs:

xx

Aww marbella lovely! I've been to torremolinos before loved it there.
I've had my scan yeah, I was 11+4. if you go to page 157 i posted a pic :) are u going to find out what you're having?xx

Thanks girls...just glad everything is ok! Went and had a bit of retail therapy today but with whiplash it wasn't the easiest trying on clothes! haha!

Yeah I am due 22nd Dec Hay, just before Christmas! Very exciting, aw that's too bad about the sickness I have been really lucky and barely had any at all. My main symptoms have been fatigue, bloating and acne!! Lovely eh? ;) Hopefully things will start getting better for you soon. I am going away around then too, Marbella on July 1st for a week, will be nice to get out of miserable England for a bit! :D Have you had your scan yet? Sorry if I missed it on here already.

xxx

Thanks jax,

I hope it's not too long away too!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member