The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I Dont Hay Lol i think its an evap so I'm just gonna keep doing the cheapies & maybe do my digi on Friday before i go out.

Or maybe i'll go buy a frer......................

Lolly x

Ooh post a piccie lolly I'm Soooo excited my heart did a little jump when I read that! :happydance:

X x x

So i caved & used a digi BFN :cry:

So Fu##ed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hcg levels won't be high enough for a digi yet, you can't use them before your af is due so you def are not out yet!!

X x x

Im just being a pain today!

Ive done 3 ic tests and all have "something" there but i know there not the best.

Anyway I'll keep testing in the mornings. Just means i can get steaming drunk on friday if I'm not! :wine:

Back to work for me

Lolly z

Aw your not a pain!

also, at 10 DPO it would def need to be fmu for the digi to work as it's such early days :thumbup:

If you have ic with something then I hope that something becomes more of a thing as the days pass!

When is af due?
X x x

it could just be too early. i was getting bfn days before i got my positive, and even then it wasn't totally noticeable on ic i had to keep lookin and it came up after a few minutes but not straight away.

don't want to get your hopes up just saying it may just be too early, and if you see something and you've done more than 1 its hopeful.

can u post a pic of them??

x

Awe lolly your not a twat it's just all consuming when you want something so bad! I still feel this could be your month!!

X x c

Thanks guys your all too nice :flower:

I have no idea how to post pics lol but I will try 2mor if I think there's something on 2mors test I do!

Any news yet Betty, god she likes to keep you waiting?!

Lolly x

Lolly I am really really hoping this is your month - just click above on the text box with the little icon to add an image. Dying to see! My first test was really faint I could only just see the 2nd line - if there is something there sounds really positive hun? Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Betty any news on your results?xxx

Grrr effin doc! I asked for her to call after half 4 so when does she call..... 20 past effin 2!! So f***ed off so now I'm back to waiting, if she don't call tonight I'll be demanding to speak to her tomorrow!!

X x x

Sorry Betty that's sod's law that is!
Lolly if you any hint of a 2nd anything on it, pretty sure it should be positive. You're not at all twatish :haha: Hubby didn't believe our extremely faint line so I waited till following day and bought a digital. Sooooo hoping for you xx

Yay I finally got a call back!! :happydance:

Everything is super fine oh is more than fertile :haha: and she is writing the referral for the fs woo hoo :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
X x x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Betty thats FANTASTIC! :hugs:

Aw I'm so glad for you! We will both get our BFP'S this year!!!!

I promise IF there's any hint of a second line I will try & upload a pic 2mor although I'm not convinced now lol. Was having a complete stress earlier, i just hate those words NOT PREGNANT on those bloody tests! They should say "I'm really sorry not your month, keep trying" :haha:

Anyway clearly I'm in a better mood as I've only got a few lessons 2mor then getting tanned, nails & hair done for my big day out on friday :flower:

Lolly x

i love love love your reply lolly!! would be so much nicer if they did say that eh :haha::haha::haha::haha:

i cant believe that she is finally referring us!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: doesnt feel quite real!!

i hope that you will be getting your :bfp: this month lolly and then i might be not too far behind you!!

definately post piccies so we can help you be crazy :wacko:

enjoy your pampering tomorrow!

are you testing with fmu??

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79